Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   591 to 600 of 4656   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF: My sister in law has not had water for two weeks because the line running into her house is frozen. The plumbers and the water company are all telling her she can wait for it to thaw or spend thousands $$ digging up her yard from the street to the house and building tents over the pipes and blasting heat into them.

She came over to do laundry last night and refill jugs of water to use in her toilets...the is anxiously waiting for spring.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1728 posts)
WTF = sang karaoke tonight....met a man with the "most fuckable voice" I have ever (ever) heard. The fact that he bats for the other team did not stop me from telling him....oh the boys do love an honest woman, had a blast. My feet are tired from dancing and my voice from singing......a good time was had by all.

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1778 posts)
thought so, but was double checking ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
"I hope you are saying that Rabbit needs the hour of being tied up and disciplined..."

Yes PG, I am well aware of your aversion to being disciplined by anyone other than a certain "friend".

;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1728 posts)
"@ PG - "your prick has caused humor on occasion.... "

<<snort>> "frankendick" you know I really am sorry I missed that whole thing. BUT you all get to tell me Nic stories when we meet in person. I understand there are plenty!" THAT earned you you an hour session tied up and disciplined!!

;^D

~scamp "

I hope you are saying that Rabbit needs the hour of being tied up and disciplined...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
"@ VA - I enjoyed your white rabbit comment. Sorry that Nic is a humorless prick." THAT just earned you a spanking.

"@ Nic/Scamp --"I guess now you will also email charlie and tell him what a humorless prick I am."

I already did honey. In fact, I've sent him several emails about what a sketchy character and maladapt you are." THAT earned you another.

@ PG - "your prick has caused humor on occasion.... "

<<snort>> "frankendick" you know I really am sorry I missed that whole thing. BUT you all get to tell me Nic stories when we meet in person. I understand there are plenty!" THAT earned you you an hour session tied up and disciplined!!

;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1728 posts)
@VA. Who did you piss off back home to have them send you a truckload of snow?

maybe it was someone from up north tired of hearing how great the weather is down there lol ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2351 posts)
"I just thought it was a perfect setup since "follow the white rabbit" was what Trinity told Neo when she "IM"d him"

I got it and loved it. Loved that movie too. The only part that bugged me was her lame, little, obviously fake rabbit tattoo. My rabbit tattoo puts her's to shame....that's how I gave myself the Fora name BTW.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1728 posts)
Oh don't worry I'm not really pouting. I just thought it was a perfect setup since "follow the white rabbit" was what Trinity told Neo when she "IM"d him.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22167 posts)
@ VA - I enjoyed your white rabbit comment. Sorry that Nic is a humorless prick.

@ Nic/Scamp --"I guess now you will also email charlie and tell him what a humorless prick I am. "

I already did honey. In fact, I've sent him several emails about what a sketchy character and maladapt you are.

@ PG - "your prick has caused humor on occasion.... "

<<snort>> "frankendick" you know I really am sorry I missed that whole thing. BUT you all get to tell me Nic stories when we meet in person. I understand there are plenty!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1728 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   591 to 600 of 4656   End
TOPIC: WTF