WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 3466   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The real WTF is that she would have been eligible to collect welfare had she made less than $119,000??!?

that is a real WTF lol, but probably because she has a gallion kids.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
The real WTF is that she would have been eligible to collect welfare had she made less than $119,000??!?

Nadya Suleman, 39, aka Octomom, accepted a plea deal in her welfare fraud case to avoid prison, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office announced Monday and was sentenced her to two years of summary probation and ordered her to perform 200 hours of community service.

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services accused Suleman back in January of this year of failing to report nearly $30,000 in earnings from personal appearances and video residuals between January and June of 2013. She first applied for public assistance in January 2013.

Suleman reportedly earned over $200,000 in 2012 from her adult video, but was only eligible to collect welfare if she had earned less than $119,000 a year.

As part of her plea deal, Suleman also paid the California Department of Health Care Services $9,805 for Medi-Cal overpayments and the Department of Public Social Services $16,481 for aid. She is no longer receiving assistance in Los Angeles County after moving to neighboring Orange County in April 2013

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
Ms. Sav: reminds me of a time I convinced a young lady at work that she needed to have the air in her tires rotated. I had to stop her when I walked by her desk and overheard her trying to setup an appointment at a dealership. It was total coincidence she was blonde.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(829 posts)
Thanks for the belly laugh Sav. That was perfect!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Holy crap! That's hysterical!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(829 posts)
LOL DD,

Being a "Dumb Blonde " is a gift. If people assume I am dumb I don't mind playing along...actually I enjoy it. Sometimes for shits and giggles I play the part. One time several years ago I went into the local convenience store to get a Coke before I pumped my gas. The kid at the counter was making some snarky remark to the customer ahead of me about "stupid women" When my turn arrived I looked him straight in the eye and asked " Are you 16?" He said "No I'm 17" I asked if there was anyone there 16? He looked at my like I was nuts. I kept insisting I needed someone who was 16. Finally he asked me "Why" I replied " I sign on the gas pump clearly states you MUST BE 16 TO DISPENSE GAS and I was a little older then that. As he tried to explain it meant you had to be at least 16 I just stood there with a blank look on my face. When he was done talking I told him I was a law abiding citizen and that is not what the sign said and would simply have to get my gas elsewhere and left the store. Now really who is the dumb blonde...that idiot is probably still scratching his head.

Being a dumb blonde is a gift not a curse.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Prominent theoretical chemist David Glowacki was ejected from a classical music concert at England’s Bristol Old Vic in June for disrupting a performance of Handel’s “Messiah” by attempting to crowd-surf in front of the stage.

Dr. Glowacki, an expert in non-equilibrium molecular reaction dynamics and who is presently a visiting scientist at Stanford University, was attending a special, “informal” performance at which audience members were encouraged to stand and cheer loudly instead of showing the usual demure appreciation. He said afterward that he could not control himself when the performance moved to the “Hallelujah Chorus.”

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
I think some people may be answering seriously and some are being silly and making a joke. When I was younger I would do the dumb blonde act and say things to be funny, but so many people didn't get it.

Which reminds me of the blonde telling her friends that she uses Dramamine when she feels drama coming on and they should too. I am not sure if she is an idiot or if she is totally hilarious and people have just bought her routine.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
**snicker**

this surprises you?

most people swallow the "news" without questioning a word....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
The stupidity of people never, ever ceases to amaze me.

Turns out lots of non-"Jurassic Park" fans on Facebook didn't realize that Jay Branscomb was joking when he posted a "disgraceful" photo of a "despicable man" — namely director Steven Spielberg — posing with a poached triceratops. It's been shared over 30,000 times! One Facebook commenter who was in the dark about the animal's extinction wrote, "Disgusting! I bet he only kept the horns!"

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people have made these ridiculous comments on the picture, seemingly unaware that he is posing with a prop from a movie of an animal that's been dead for millions of years.

My GOD...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 3466   End
TOPIC: WTF