Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL and i came so close to saying "remember not to shake it"

haha!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
njny: OMG, I forgot whatever chemistry I learned and that experiment I did with my kids years ago -- after making the concoction, I shook the thing, tiny explosion occurred...LOL...no harm done but I think I see the gook dissolving. If this works, this is further evidence I need a wife....your Harry Winston diamond is on the way....thanks again.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
njny: Thanks. That's up next.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
ff: i don't equate commenting on the unfathomability of not checking on a loved one with blame--it's more like denial or maybe anger? my own comments stem from just not being able to comprehend the way events unfolded. there isn't any blame IMO. just my two cents though, YMMV.

VA: yes i understand that situation. as i said this is all just speculation and we could all be way off base.

there is a very good article on the NBC website today about how suicide in middle aged people is becoming much more prevalent. it is actually becoming one of the leading causes of death--how tragic.

BLT: have you tried baking soda and vinegar solution? also--hot, very hot, water and a very good bottle brush for scrubbing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
A while back I made a balsamic reduction. I left it in the cruet(?) and now it's all black around the inside sides where I can't get to it. I've been soaking it all day, with Dawn Platinum, which I swear by, changing the water and even used Clorox and it's better but still not perfect. I think it's the hot mustard that I used that is causing it to be so hard to dissolve. Any ideas what I can use/do to speed up the process. If all else fails, I may just toss it and buy another one....WTF Oh, I thought of just adding vinegar but I thought that might be gross. I am never making this again.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
Is blame one of the stages of grief ?

Searching for that Why did this happen, this shouldn't have happened its easy to fall into the blame game. Blame could be a person, place or thing really. Anything to make sense out of something that makes no sense what so ever.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
njny: I totally agree with you and I am done here before I am put in the LWS category.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
As someone who has a very close family member with some serious problems, I can tell you that after a while it can become exhausting to be constantly checking on them. I am worried sick about this particular person, but his efforts to make it difficult to check on him, and the result always being the same when we do, makes it so that I have eventually resigned to just sitting back and waiting for something to change. People are often horrified to hear that and think I've just written him off, when this is not the case at all. It's just that worrying about him will accomplish nothing but consume my life, and people can only give that for so long.

Maybe his [RW] standard M.O. is to stay up till 4 am drinking and then sleep till 3 pm? While not happy with it, I can see how after a while she will just stop checking on him when she leaves in the morning. Because the last 2,000 times she did, he was fine.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
VA i totally get and understand that it could be business as usual for some couples to live like that.

what i find unfathomable is, *knowing* that her spouse, no matter what condition their relationship was in, was suffering from such a deep depression he was under treatment for it, and yet she didn't even check on him to be sure he was okay.

to my mind, and maybe this does make me close minded (personally i think what it makes me is someone who has compassion) -- no matter what was between us, no matter what the "norm" was--these were not normal times for him, and i would have at the very least sent someone to check on him. and maybe she did, and we just don't know that. it is after all, all just speculation.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
My point is that "No way" for you or me doesn't mean "No way" for others.

This lack of ability to understand (or at least accept) how people live differently is one of the chief complaints swingers have about vanilla people. We are not immune from this mindset either.

And btw I'm not suggesting that they WEREN'T having marriage problems. They might very well have been. I'm saying that this is not a sure-fire indicator of that - it could have been "business as usual".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   581 to 590 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF