Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ... 725  Next »
581 to 590 of 7246
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF, what is in the air? People taking offense over nuthin.

Perhaps it's the wind. I remember teachers commenting that the wind stirred up tempers and increased irritability.

I decided to look it up. There has been a study linking the ions from winds with altering emotional states. It must be windy all over the country.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
Arkansas has 8 inmate scheduled to be executed in April, but they have a problem: they need people to watch them die.

Arkansas state law requires at least six witnesses for an execution to be legal, but they don't have enough volunteers. So the Department of Corrections has taken the unusual step of appealing to the public for volunteers.

You need to be at least 21, have no felony convictions, and not be connected through work or family to law enforcement, or be related to either the victim or the condemned.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
The *one* SF to initiate a conversation with me, and I managed to piss them off by asking about someone who was about to vaporized anyway.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5399 posts)
That's a Dale Carnegie graduate right there...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21912 posts)
LOL

Woooooooowwwwwww!!!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
Update on the Mysterious Profile.

So, the profile is now back on line as a SF. I did receive an additional two emails:

The first telling me that the male had left because the female was a whore. Ohhhtayyyy.

The second email asked, "...is the ugly dog your [Lady's] husband?"

Damn....

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5399 posts)
Yes, but he was mostly a kicker in the latter years. I recall that his age and the fact that he was still upright (and able to split the uprights) were a big part of his appeal to fans.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
Blanda played until he was 48...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21912 posts)
After 5 Superbowl wins it should be about the money. To be his agent what an easy job..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
lol..I think he can do it. Bastard should leave the NFL so others have a chance.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ... 725  Next »
581 to 590 of 7246
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.