WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 2606   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, have you even thought about this?

"2 to 3k in product" is roughly 500 pounds of meat. Individually packaged in 1/4 pound increments? 2,000 packages of meat? Putting aside the absurdity of standing there at the deli counter while they complete 2,000 of your orders (which would take probably around 100 man-hours to accomplish)......

Filling a cart full of boxes of pasta to create a headache is one thing. But deliberately leaving them with no choice but to waste a bunch of custom-packaged meats?

If you're serious and actually do a stunt like this, I hope you're arrested.

Actually, what would be even funnier is if they decided to eat the cost of the bags and give them to you for free, leaving you on the hook with buying 2,000 packages of 1/4 pound of lunch meat.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17583 posts)
"it ain't the retailer that made the law."

But if the retailer doesn't support the law, they should violate it. Obviously they also support the law if they are following it. I violate all laws that I do not agree with.

I support sweettart on this. If enough people did this to the retailer, they would either HAVE to violate the law or go out of business.

I'm pretty sure they will just restock the food. I would.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(433 posts)
"Today i am carrying out my on little protest. I 'm going to gather aroud 2 or 3k in product, most high priced meets and cold cut, cut and packaged in 1/4lb units and then when I am told I have to buy, not only the products but the bags to carry it out in, I plan to walk out and leave the mess for them to deal with."

Seriously? Who do you think is going to eat the cost of all the meat that will spoil? Your little buggie of goodies would have to be trashed since it has been at room temp for the duration of your little game or it will be passed on to some innocent buyer who could potentially get sick eating food that wandered around the store and was left in a buggie until someone had time to put it away.

Here's a suggestion...if you don't like the way they do business then shop somewhere else. If you feel you save money by leaving the city limits , happy driving. The only point you'd be making is that age has nothing to do with maturity. To intentailly do such a thing is incomprehensible to me..........WTF is the world coming to????

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I didn't even notice the 32st statement. Since that's 448 pounds, I'm impressed with myself that my guess of 450 was so close.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17583 posts)
WTF? I thought I had figured out those coding issues.

*sigh*

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
32 stone? Holy crap. Reminds me of Rosie...

Never had a woman<br /> Never had a woman like you<br /> Doin' all the things you do<br /> Ain't no fairy story<br /> Ain't no skin and bones<br /> But you give it all you got<br /> Weighin' in at nineteen stone<br /> You're a whole lotta woman<br /> A whole lotta woman<br /> Whole lotta Rosie

We'll just forgo the part about where she can "do it to me all night long".

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
About the bags thing, the best thing you can do is be a good capitalist, and shop at stores that serve you in the way to choose to be served.

What do you have against capitalism?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17230 posts)
OK this pisses me off. If someone wants to grow a gigantic ass I pretty much don't care, but when proudly grow it to a 84 inch circumference causing them mobility issues and leading to around $1,200 a month in SS disability payments from you and I, now I'm pissy about it.

You can see all the awful pictures at the link at the bottom on this mini-rant. She looks to be around 450 pounds, and claims to "only eat between 1,500 and 2,000 calories per day" (cough cough bullshit cough).

'I've broken chairs before and I once broke a toilet bowl I was sat on at the theatre" she said 'Although I love my butt I would like to make it just a little bit smaller,' she confessed. 'The size that it is causes back problems- even sitting down on a chai can be painful.'

w ww.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2530778/Woman-backside-large-broke-toilet-fit-doors-says-hopes-inspire-larger-ladies.html

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17583 posts)
I thought I started a discussion about the HBO show Girls but I can't find the thread...oh, well. Now, Lena Dunham, creator and star of the show is coming under fire for her touched up photos in Vogue. IMO, the pics look exactly how she looks on the show except for some eye make-up and lighting to give her a more glam look. I love the show and the Vogue pics and don't think she's sending mixed signals or selling out.....WTF...do we have to tear everyone and everything down?

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2126 posts)
If I were a store manager and you did that more than once at my store, I'd ask you not to come back, and then call the cops if/when you did and charge you with trespass.

I insist you will do nothing but waste everyone's time. Do you really want to be known as "that asshole" in stores you go into?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17583 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 2606   End
TOPIC: WTF