Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ... 733  Next »
571 to 580 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
As a narcissistic asshole myself, I have not yet begun to utilize this feature.

I also don't murder random people. Or any people.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28581 posts)
Facebook Live is by far the worst tool they have conceived up to date. Every narcissistic asshole now feels the need to broadcast their meaningless shit.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
A man in Cleveland killed an elderly man and broadcast it on Facebook Live on Sunday, police said. A massive manhunt is underway for the suspect.

The victim has been identified by Cleveland police as Robert Godwin Sr. who was 74 years old. The suspect, Steve Stephens (no, not Billy Idol's guitar player), had claimed in a separate video he had committed 13 other homicides. Cleveland police chief Calvin Williams confirmed one killing but said that they still have to look into the other incidents.

Police said that there was no specific reason behind the killing of Robert Godwin Sr. "From what we can tell now, it's just a random person that he picked out. We don't know why," Williams said, CNN reported. Robert Godwin Sr. had visited his children for an Easter meal. He was killed soon after leaving their house.

In the Facebook video, Stephens can be heard asking, "Can you do me a favor? Can you say [his girlfriend’s name]?” Robert Godwin Sr. was confused on hearing this from a stranger and repeated the name in a questioning tone of voice. “Yeah,” Stephens said. “She’s the reason this is about to happen to you. How old are you?" Robert Godwin Sr. started to walk away saying, “I don’t know nobody by that name!” He was killed soon after.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28581 posts)
I guess that sums it all up then.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
If there's one thing that'll get my fire hot in a second, it's *incompressible* math.

It's for this very reason that I hang close to the synthetic division crowd.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5725 posts)
I don't know Y, but I don't really care about your X.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
I am very serious. Have anyone of you seen the common core math? Its incompressible. Not only to the students but to adults who use math every day in their work lives,

Do you know how high school kids pass common core math classes? They hire online tutors who do their homework and give them the answers to the canned government math tests.

These kids today cant do basic algebra and are useless for most tec and science jobs.

From a parent with three kids

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6150 posts)
I feel dumber reading his posts... litererally.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
"You can't make this shit up..."

At least one person can.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28581 posts)
You can't make this shit up...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12402 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ... 733  Next »
571 to 580 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.