WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think they should have spelled it "Knorth". You know, keeping with the whole "K" motif....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
I finally tracked down a copy of the Vogue with Kim and Kanye and lil baby North West. I know a lot of people are pissed off that Ms. Wintour put them on the cover...WTF...the baby is worth the mag alone. She is a living doll.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Just spoke with daughter. She said it sounded like the one they found in the crawl space a couple of weeks ago. It was frozen solid and no smells until the break up started and it actually started thawing out. The renters were not the ones who put it there!

I would be moving out!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
NOTHING stinks worse than a rotting human corpse. I think it is something instinctive to reduce disease risk. An unmistakable stench you will never ever forget.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1773 posts)
Right now it is what they call "break up" there, where everything is thawing out. Pretty nasty stuff from what I am told. Maybe the body "broke out" and that's how it was discovered?

BTW - daughter also mentioned the Moose are more then plentiful this year in town looking for food. She saw 5 yesterday morning just on her drive to work.

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
I'd hate to imagine their housekeeping.

Also. They were renters? Please tell me the dead dude wasn't their landlord, otherwise that blows a hole in their "gee, we didn't notice" story

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I have no idea how anyone would not smell the body or its bowels releasing. Talk about not paying attention to your surroundings..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
It's Alaska, the body was well preserved!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
SA - going to have to ask my daughter about that one. She works for the Troopers and hears all the good stuff!

But how the heck could you not know a dead body was in the house? It wasn't that cold up there this past winter!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
(CNN) - An Alaska man missing for more than a year was found dead in his home on Monday, according to Anchorage Police. The home had been occupied by renters for nearly a year, but they apparently had no idea the body was in the home, police said.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF