Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  ... 667  Next »
552 to 561 of 6669
User Details are only visible to members.
vanastyundies. com

It's available!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27161 posts)
Va... you are such a math whiz....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1688 posts)
I've joked about this sort of thing for a long time. You know how some women sell their worn underwear? Well really why the hell not? You have a bit of up front CapEx but really..what the hell do you care what happens to your underwear?

Although I imagine it's actually some amount of work to keep them moving out the door, and how much can you really sell them for? Quick googling suggests $35-$75 a pair. So cutting out the $8 a pair cost plus a few buck to ship we are talking about $30-$50 a day, or around $10k a year.

And yes - people buy used men's underwear too. This might be the only gay-ish thing I'd ever consider, since really - what the hell do I care what some some weirdo does with my nasty underwear?

I imagine how you market it makes all the difference as to how much people are willing to pay.

Now - I'm about the hit the gym. These post-workout babies can probably be sold for a premium.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27161 posts)
I don't think it's about money but more for trying to keep a failing relationship alive. After I read that I brought it up last night as we were watching tv. My daughter (the pregnant) one said that it's actually very common as is selling positive pregnancy tests.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1688 posts)
Anyone can sue anyone, the question is does she have any money to collect once you get a judgement? Criminally probably not. Yet is that what our country has become where women fake a pregnancy to extort money from men?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4368 posts)
Of course this doesn't sound like an individual with a lot of wherewithal. Unfortunately for the species, she's pregnant.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1697 posts)
They may not be breaking any criminal statutes but I predict their life will be hell if they are implicated in blackmailing a nasty lawyer.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1697 posts)
The article had a brief bit from a lawyer who stated that they are (probably) not breaking any laws by doing what they are doing and are probably not at risk of being accountable for anything anyone does with it.

The only thing I can imagine anyone will want with it (which I'm sure what we're all thinking) is to manipulate a partner into thinking they are pregnant. Which seems like a short-term game.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27161 posts)
I'm not real clear on the law, but if someone purchases her urine to blackmail someone, and the purchaser gets caught by police, couldn't the urine seller be brought up on charges as an accessory to the crime? I think it would be similar (maybe?) to bars being sued for selling too much alcohol to someone who goes out and has an accident while drunk.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11910 posts)
Oh Florida, you never cease to amaze me...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1688 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  ... 667  Next »
552 to 561 of 6669
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.