Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ... 665  Next »
551 to 560 of 6645
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell, if they're hot why not offer them a first hand survey of swinging among the middle aged crowd? Or send them our way. We're very giving that way.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
VA,

In my college it was Psych 200. I was an engineering major so most of my electives were wasted on things like thermodynamics and linear algebra. In my senior year I started having a little fun. Human sexuality was the best ever. Mostly surveys of alternative gender roles, and things like swingers, poly relationships, sexual surrogates, etc. Not a lot of homework and great movies. Very popular class.

The runner up definitely had to be French. Small class with only 22 students but there was only one other guy. Most productive dating pool of my college career. I signed up for a second quarter. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?" :)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
From a new profile:

Describe yourselves:

We are a mid 20s college couple looking to have some fun. We took a human sexuality class and would like to try things with more than 2 people.

JW: what class is this, exactly??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27108 posts)
If fucking's involved, I prefer the Men at Work sign.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I guess they don't 'yield' to their desires.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
I think the guy had trouble understanding what the "merge" sign meant.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5115 posts)
LOL...I'm good for 8 seconds

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
And BLM has a point, VA,

I have a few women friends who would argue that not all inanimate objects are created equal and more than one who has a pet name or two for them. Personally I don't mind too much since I have a hard time keeping up with sixty cycles per second over the long term.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
I can't help it. It those "Dangerous Curves". Makes her all "Slippery When Wet"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1674 posts)
Well now....

Sioux Falls police arrested 60-year old Verle Peter Dills on Tuesday after he was caught performing an unnamed sex act in another resident's yard. The Argus Leader reports that while searching his home, police uncovered a "large amount" of video showing Dills masturbating to and having sex with various traffic signs. Dills is charged with burglary, unlawful occupancy and six separate acts of public indecency.

How exactly does one "have sex with" a street sign? Whap it against it?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27108 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ... 665  Next »
551 to 560 of 6645
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.