Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ... 688  Next »
551 to 560 of 6879
User Details are only visible to members.
"Am I being sexist if I say I feel bad for Nutcal's wife?"

i think we all do, but then again, she chose to be with him so....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3033 posts)
"one big grand put-on. Like, we're dealing with a character here, not a person." Nah... if it's that the character took them over a long time ago. Now they are living the dream. Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7448 posts)
I avoid discussing his wife, since she is not here to defend herself, and I don't (usually) believe in guilt by association.

The last things I've seen ncal write have been so ridiculous that I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing is one big grand put-on. Like, we're dealing with a character here, not a person.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27614 posts)
Current how can anyone for bad for the Mrs. She gets to do her dream work for a living. She gets to work from home. She has a open marriage with men who love her and worship her, while at the same time she has her happy home with her husband and three happy successful kids that are strong independent young adults. She has dinner cooker for her most night and she has not done laundry or housework since 2002. She is healthy with a fit body, no pain or problems of any kind. She has the life she dreamed of..how can anyone feel bad for the Mrs?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4758 posts)
Am I being sexist if I say I feel bad for Nutcal's wife?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
Please its not bullshit its creativity, part of being a marketer. now when i am fishing thats another story.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4758 posts)
Mauna Loa isn't far away. Is that high enough?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27614 posts)
OMG the BS from some posters here is getting so deep that I may have to climb Mount Everest to keep my head above it. No names but everyone knows who they are.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Not that I take anything North Korea says seriously... but..

North Korea is “readying two intercontinental ballistic missiles” to “nuke” Donald’s Trump inauguration.

South Korean military officials say the rogue state wants to send a “strategic message” to the incoming US president by timing launches to ruin his big day on Friday. In a statement, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said the reports could not be confirmed but that the military was monitoring the situation closely.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27614 posts)
Current I was put in a county club prison for being to studly. Got put in the women's prison to give them orgasms so they would calm down and not be so bitchy to the guards. Obama said that it was discrimination because I was white and replaced with a ten black men for the same job.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4758 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ... 688  Next »
551 to 560 of 6879
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.