WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610541
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Someone managed to get a Hyundai Sonata up to 123 mph with 4 adults and 2 children in it?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Updated: Monday, April 7 2014, 12:28 PM CDT SACO, Maine (AP) - Police say a woman was arrested for driving at 123 mph on the Maine Turnpike with her two children in the backseat. Troopers say 24-year-old Cheryl Gilson, of Cornish, was charged Sunday with criminal speed, driving to endanger and endangering the welfare of her children, ages 3 and 5. She was released on $250 cash bail. A trooper in Saco clocked the Hyundai Sonata she was driving at 123 mph, almost double the 65 mph speed limit. Public Safety Department spokesman Steve McCausland says it took the trooper at least 10 miles to run down the car because it was going so fast. Three men also were in the car, but they weren't charged. It's unclear if Gilson has an attorney. A telephone listing for her could not be found.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
I promise, I didn't break him!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
Actually it was brought up. This was a few weeks ago, I think.

But you are forgiven. You might have been "on a break".

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
cnn. com/2014/03/07/us/michigan-mummified-body-found/ .

(CNN) - For years, the payments went out of the woman's bank account.

Nobody batted an eyelid. Bills were paid. And life went on as normal in the quiet neighborhood of Pontiac, Michigan.

Neighbors didn't notice anything unusual. The woman traveled a lot, they said, and kept to herself. One of them mowed her grass to keep things looking tidy.

At some point, her bank account ran dry. The bills stopped being paid.

After its warnings went unanswered, the bank holding the mortgage foreclosed on the house, a common occurrence in a region hit hard by economic woes.

Still, nobody noticed what had happened inside the house. Nobody wondered out loud what had become of the owner.

Not until this week, when a worker sent by the bank to repair a hole in the roof made a grisly discovery.

The woman's mummified body was sitting in the back seat of her car, parked in the garage. The key was halfway in the ignition.

Authorities say they believe the woman died at least five years ago. They're still trying to figure out what happened.

"I've been doing this 37 years. Never seen anything like this before," said Undersheriff Mike McCabe of Oakland County, just outside Detroit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
PG likes to post on the forums, look at her post count. I don't think it is a big deal that she is out of commission for now. It just lets people know not to waste time composing a voluminous emails.

IMO customer service is about making the site productive as possible. A member like PG who is active on the forums should have real value to you from a business perspective.

I don't have a lifetime membership but doing this seems heavy handed and definitely does not encourage me to purchase one.

Hell I might want to take a break and get kicked or I suppose just not post I"m taking a break an upset people who don't get replies.

This makes no sense

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1781 posts)
Well hopefully Wayne can keep them from taking it down again. I'm not going to be out of commission forever!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
"(CNN) - An Alaska man missing for more than a year was found dead in his home on Monday"

I haven't scrolled back through this thread very far. Did anyone mention the woman who was found dead in her car (in her garage) after FIVE years? Her bills were paid by auto drafts.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Yes Mr. Petals, I was afraid you would be quite wilted by that! Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
PG, that sucks. I have no idea why SLS changed the hide/view profile settings and linked them to the interest level settings; they are NOT the same thing. I guess it's the old saying: If it ain't broke, break it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... More 
Start   541 to 550 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF