Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 651  Next »
541 to 550 of 6507
User Details are only visible to members.
My WTF moment this morning is for some reason when I woke up several friends were on the blocked list as if I blocked them and I know I did not. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1117 posts)
According to a decision by three ministers in April 2015, the repayment of the debts three Attica (Greece) municipal authorities owe to the state and the social security funds – totaling 535 million euros – was extended up to another 2,129 years (i.e. over 21 centuries from today).

The article is much longer. But basically, they have been given over 2,000 years to pay down their debt at a cut-rate interest rate.

I could afford a 10 million dollar house too if I was given a 2,000 year near-zero mortgage...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26882 posts)
Damn!! What?? He couldn't just go and listen to some country music?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6888 posts)
An old story, but sufficiently crazy..

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Metro police say they've never encountered a man quite like William Todd, who they say in just nine hours managed to wreak havoc on Nashville.

"He was just on a terror. I've never seen anything like this before," said Sgt. Tony Blackburn.

Police said Todd traveled to Nashville on a Greyhound bus. During his nine-hour layover, officers said he committed more than 10 felonies.

Officers said Todd broke into the Slaughterhouse and stole a Taser, revolver and shotgun. Then, they said he shot the business up, stole a T-shirt and set the business on fire.

Police said Todd then found four people leaving a local bar. He held them at gunpoint, tased one, pistol whipped another, then took off with their cash and credit cards.

Five minutes later investigators said Todd carjacked a cab at gunpoint, then headed off to commit fraud, and used his newly acquired stolen credit cards to buy food.

"He was able to find the Walmart on Nolensville. He goes there and purchased $199 worth of items," said Blackburn.

Next stop: Hotel Indigo at 6 a.m.

Police said Todd broke into a law office there, ransacked the business then defecated on a desk, smearing feces on some of the framed law degrees.

He then knocked on several hotel room doors pretending to be a female housekeeper.

In one case, police said Todd stole $600 from a Canadian couple at gunpoint, crying the whole time.

Before taking off in his stolen cab once again, officers said Todd opted for a new look.

"We have him on video leaving the hotel with a shaved head," said Blackburn.

At 9 a.m., police said Todd crashed the stolen cab into a parking garage.

At 11:30 a.m., he hailed a new one and headed to Opryland, then held the cab driver at knifepoint.

Police finally caught up with Todd at noon. They said he was hiding on top of Opryland, submerged in a water-cooling vat with water up to his nose.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26882 posts)
Ah yes the Lifestyle where everything is planned down to the last minute way in advance.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1601 posts)
OK, thank you very much for the replies

Voorhees NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
" according to the site owner, by the weekend many people have already made their plans and are out doing whatever it is they do and not using the site."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26882 posts)
It's the weekend.

There are always problems with the website on the weekends...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21170 posts)
That's funny... I've just been getting the bird

"<sarcasm font>"

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1874 posts)
You should have poste son the website section, but I am having trouble as well. Plus now I get a bird notification and no new mail. It's like it's toying with my emotions.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1601 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 651  Next »
541 to 550 of 6507
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.