Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 576  Next »
541 to 550 of 5752
User Details are only visible to members.
No, I think the stupidest bipeds on Earth, in this case, are the people who read (or didn't take the opportunity to read OR misunderstood) that statement and donated money anyway! It's kinda like that company that said for $X they will send you bullshit, and people were aghast when they opened the box.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11193 posts)
A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs. Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

"Please help me and my family as we have exausted [sic] all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW."

--------------------------------

This part, however, makes me suspicious of this. Either that or she might be the stupidest biped on Earth.

"I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
Ms Big, Me too?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Does any one know ,what happen to BLT2 ? .I know she was going to New York and her Ex was under the weather , I, m just wondering if she OK

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
Never mind. It's been taken care of.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
WTF

David Bowie's wikipedia page still doesn't show that he's dead.

Usually someone jumps on these things instantly.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
I was going to ask but was afraid the answer.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
I'm still wondering who he gave the blow job to that morning.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1062 posts)
Well that's good advice..I guess. But I'm taking a Midol. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4707 posts)
I don't think that you need Midol. I don't see women in the fray and acting like big babies. Women are much more reasonable. Just go ahead and pull your pants down and compare penis size. Quit being weenies!

Maybe someday if you grow and develop mentally, you can be pussies - strong and resilient!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 576  Next »
541 to 550 of 5752
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.