Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 664  Next »
531 to 540 of 6640
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not real clear on the law, but if someone purchases her urine to blackmail someone, and the purchaser gets caught by police, couldn't the urine seller be brought up on charges as an accessory to the crime? I think it would be similar (maybe?) to bars being sued for selling too much alcohol to someone who goes out and has an accident while drunk.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11904 posts)
Oh Florida, you never cease to amaze me...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1682 posts)
A pregnant Florida woman is making a killing selling positive pregnancy tests and her urine (which will of course test positive for pregnancy).

The ad on the Jacksonville-area Craigslist page offers "positive pregnancy tests or urine" in an "absolutely no questions asked type of deal."

"Very self explanatory I am 3 months and I am providing a product in which the consumer is able to purchase positive pregnancy tests or urine for your own use. Whether you are using it for your own amusement such as a prank, or to blackmail the ceo of where ever who you are having an affair with I DONT CARE AT ALL this is an absolutely no questions asked type of deal tell me what you need I provide it for monetary exchange. I will not overcharge for the urine test but I will not be low balled either do not contact me if you are going to be cheap and difficult.

Email me then I will exchange phone contact due to scammers I removed my number.

Feel free to contact when you need to i check my email every HR for those traveling over 60 miles I will give 2 tests for $35.00."

---------------------

What exactly people are doing with her preggo urine is not clear. She claims she is making $200 a day doing "something she does anyway".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27107 posts)
Don't be a tool.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
So you like tools, hmmmm? I hear tell that the Snap On tools are popular with the wimmens of a certain persuasion. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(759 posts)
Grape nuts flakes hmmmmm? Glad someone made the distinction. Because for a grape nuts BJ fantasy, I'd think it'd be easier to just stick your dick in a belt sander.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(759 posts)
In case you missed it..."grape nuts flakes."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7046 posts)
He had too much time thinking about his dick.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7046 posts)
Had a friend once confide in me that his fantasy was to get a blow job from a girl with a mouth full of grape nuts flakes. Ouch!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
"An odd question"..not odd.

I received many BJ from a woman that I dated in College that had dentures. .she was very HOT and so was the BJ's ...dentures removed. She was a year older than me at that time.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7046 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 664  Next »
531 to 540 of 6640
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.