Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 733  Next »
531 to 540 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
nacl, better taste is FAGE YOGURT on a baked potato. Get the original, not the 2% or 0%. Try it you will like it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
VA, I admit to being a bit of a sugar junkie. I was suggesting more that this is a reason that the sexy, hard working unicorns around here might avoid them. My GF has dropped a bunch of weight by avoiding all carbs lately. Not that I thought she needed to, but l now almost forget sometimes who I'm with when I see her naked from behind. Quite an added bonus.

She looked up the "nutritional" info when I suggested, since she sometimes plays the unicorn, that she try one. She suggested that, if I was that curious, I should try one myself. We both agree they sound pretty disgusting. Like something designed to appeal to a twelve year old. The only time I tried a sip of a frappacino it was a "mocha" and I would describe it as sickly sweet with a syrupy texture.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2119 posts)
Potatoes are good for you if you eat the skin along with the insides. Skin is where all the nutrients are. i will eat a couple of whole potatoes with skin along with fat free sour cream and chunky curry ketchup that i make.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6181 posts)
LOL .. I'm free!!! :-) if you wanna pay for something you have visit ncal in Nevada.

I can just picture HFT saying "Hey Martha please hand me my meds I'm not seeing things again."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
blm, "a strong back and a weak mind." Is that your choice?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
He really is clueless

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Gee HFT, could the crickets between BLM's posts be because you blocked half the forum?

Naw, couldn't be that

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5721 posts)
Well it is fairly high. But not really any higher than a lot of other high-carb things we eat.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
Shoo, Fly, Don't Bother Me

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
BLM, 6 post in a row. Go get a job, stop collecting welfare and food stamps.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 733  Next »
531 to 540 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.