WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610531
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... More 
Start   531 to 540 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm really upset about the talk of suspending Pirategirl's account. I have surgery scheduled too. I have it on my profile. If anyone cares to read it, it is there. I am not "advertising falsely." The whe idea of suspending someone's account is reprehensible and judgy. Who decides who is legit or not. Someone may be out of town for two weeks, someone may refrain from having sexy while on their period and that period may last two weeks, another may be out of commission for surgery for two weeks. Others may just play when out if town and others may be super picky. Who is more out of commission?

Right now and while I recover, I want to chat and get to know people. While recovering, I'll really have time to do that as well as set up some play dates. Are you going to set up rules that we have to play twice a month or be able to play to justify the membership that we paid for? Sheesh. This just seems ugly to me.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(208 posts)
Oh, and the only other person in the car was a 95 lb. topless dancer.

So I did have the weight advantage...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
"Someone managed to get a Hyundai Sonata up to 123 mph with 4 adults and 2 children in it?"

I did something similar in my Sprint quite a while ago.

I was coming out of Pendelton on the 5 about 4 am. An Oceanside cop was getting on the freeway, and it took him until Solana Beach (17 miles) to catch me.

I don't really know how fast I was going, because the speedometer only went up to 90, but it was pegged. I figure maybe 110 or so.

Not bad for a 3 cylinder. It was turbocharged, though...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
In high school the graduating class used to pick on one of the auto shop seniors by placing his Crosley Pickup truck, on top of the picnic table.

He got tired of their shit and chained the frame to the bike rack along with the 2 wheelers.. FTW!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
In the 1960s My Dad and his friends used to roll their buddy's Mini onto its roof while he was at work. He'd come out and roll it back onto its wheels and drive it home.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
There's a new game out there (actually not new at all) that's like cow tipping. It's the city version called, Smart Car Tipping...

How fucking bored do you have to be to tip over a car?

There were 9 cars in a row set on fire last night, obviously for some fucktards amusement. They apparently didn't get the message that you can legally get a max dose of lead poisoning in Texas.... from messing with anyone's property and their neighbors can also decide to step in and crack off a few rounds legally.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
Miles that is...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
How the hell did it take 10 minutes to catch her?

Was he in a Ford?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
She was in ME she had wind in her back.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN

CONSPIRACY ALERT!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... More 
Start   531 to 540 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF