Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ... 733  Next »
521 to 530 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
" well-made venti java chip frappuchino is one of my favorite things on earth"

They are so damn good! I'm definitely gonna try the new unicorn one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Chezed, you are right. 40 years ago a friends couple with 2 children wouldn't let them have any fats. The parents were 2 shinny things. Their children were always sick. Ours were sick once in a while like all healthy children. Eat some fat.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Fun, yes it is . I am looking at the container now. "FAGE", Pronounced, Fa-yeh! Get a life!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I won't lie. A well-made venti java chip frappuchino is one of my favorite things on earth. I used to drink them almost every day...

... and I weighed 240 pounds..

Now, I only get them under 2 conditions...

1. During a long road trip.

2. On my way to a baseball game I'm about to pitch.

#1 doesn't happen often, and #2 - well, on a baseball day I am doing a total of about 3 hours of hard exercise, so I think I'll be OK.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
"better taste is FAGE YOGURT on a baked potato. Get the original, not the 2% or 0%."

The only fage yogurt I could find wasn't labeled in ALL CAPS, so I PASSED.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
Satan in a plastic cup... LOL

@ncal...Fat=meds... you need to eat some fat

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
*snort*

"...Satan in a plastic cup"

nah. but i'm glad my tween will be with friends when the sugar rush hits. hehe.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17028 posts)
Tweens are probably the people who can best accommodate an assload of sugar in their diet, honestly.

But like I said - the 39 g of sugar - whoop de do. Someone might give their kids a club sandwich with 3 slices of bread (around 30 g of starch, not including any toppings), with some fries (around 50% by weight starch etc.).

In other words - if they eat this thing for breakfast and have a sandwich and fries for lunch, they probably only got about half as much "sugar" in their bloodstream with the unicorn crappe. If they ate 2 bowls of cereal (keeping in mind we are talking about tweens here) they are likely getting at least that much, even if it's a cereal with no added sugar.

I'm not saying that a club sandwich and fries is the best idea for lunch either. What I'm saying is that on the spectrum of "stuff we eat", this is a loooooooong way from the top of bad stuff and everyone's acting like it's fucking Satan in a plastic cup.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
We dont eat full fat anything. Fat =meds. Fat free or very low fat=no meds and very healthy us.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6170 posts)
yeah, no...no frappuccinos for me. wayyyy too sweet.

but you're correct i do believe this particular concoction was designed to appeal to tweens. in fact i was required to supply $$ so my own tween can get one this weekend.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17028 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ... 733  Next »
521 to 530 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.