WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610521
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   521 to 530 of 2615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can completely see why some people would want this. I'm sorry the city attorney doesn't believe it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
A limited Google search shows there is one in Rochester, NY. The one in Madison stayed open for only 3 weeks.

I think I can see the logic in having this kind of place even as it truly remains non-sexual. There are people out there who don't have anyone in their lives who they either know well enough to snuggle or would be willing to offer support through hugging, and just as those desperate for sexual contact hire a partner, those desperate for physical, non-sexual contact should be able to hire someone.

It is likely we have all had times in our lives when we needed help with emotional healing, and most of the time hugs are offered in a show of support or comfort. If someone is a total social misfit and has nowhere else to go for support through a difficult time, how do they cope? Is the alternate coping mechanism effective or detrimental?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Tree huggers should be all over that one. "Save the trees! Grill T-bones using bottled cow farts."

Bet your friends they can't guess what adds that special flavor to their steak.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Previous, it was reported here that some businesses "Snuggle Houses" have been attempting to open but some have faced legal problems from city officials concerned that they are a front for prostitution. Some exist elsewhere, however.

Madison Wisconsin is one city that is not allowing it because men apparently cannot help themselves. City lawyers are drafting a new ordinance to regulate snuggling.

“There’s no way that [sexual assault] will not happen,” Assistant City Attorney Jennifer Zilavy said. “No offense to men, but I don’t know any man who wants to just snuggle.”

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Ewwwww!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
“cow farts are a serious health hazard.”

I know a "gent" who'd beg to differ.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
90 cows huddled in a barn in Rasdorf, Germany, managed to fart enough methane to create an explosion when a static discharge happened.

One of the bovine beauties was slightly burned but was treated and will be fine. The roof of the structure also suffered minor damage. Farmers and police are not sure why the gas built to dangerous levels inside the building.

Jeremy Cowles may have summed up everyone’s feelings when he tweeted “cow farts are a serious health hazard.”

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
lost: You are 99% ahead with the kids if that's their only shortcoming. Trust me, when they get their own place, you'll no longer have to fret about this and you'll be looking for something to do....LOL...more sls? Ha, ha!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
lol, thank you sweets

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
shelly you still got nice tits ha ha

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6298 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   521 to 530 of 2615   End
TOPIC: WTF