Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 587  Next »
52 to 61 of 5866
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF? it looks like all of my e mails in my primary "regular life" e mail account have gone *poof*

we're talkin thousands of messages.

the secondary and third e mail accounts on the same service seem to be just fine.

WTF? how does that happen?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
$2.80?! It's still only up to $2.20 but that's really high for out here in the middle of nowhere.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(375 posts)
I hear ya.

I have an oil well three blocks from my house.

Why am I paying $2.80 a gallon?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19924 posts)
Gas Shortage here in TN (& AL-KY & GA & FLA?) - due to a broken pipeline. All but 1 or 2 gas stations here are out of gas and the price has jumped nearly $.20 since last week. WTF! >(

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(375 posts)
WTF? i just got an e mail from a single guy in texas thanking me for viewing his profile and asking me if i wanted to meet, along with his external e mail address.

i did NOT view his profile, and so how TF did this stoopit system tell him that i did?

smdh. more glitches than a 15 year old laptop on its last legs.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
hooooley geeezzzz

i just got an e mail from one of the retailers i have a rewards membership with: 100 days till christmas

head<>desk

really?!

not. thinking. about. it.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
That's almost as good as the time we were having a meeting at work about getting a huge flat screen TV to someone that won it from a raffle. Everyone is scratching their heads and wondering how to get it there. I said hell, we work for a f-ing trucking company!

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1947 posts)
Well I can't really speak for what you may have thought of him, but he certainly didn't do anything for me.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
well unless he was really cute I wouldn't want to be giving him a boner either.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21326 posts)
That's another difference between you and me. I'm not looking to give any doods a boner. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 587  Next »
52 to 61 of 5866
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.