Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   512 to 521 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the full moon ain't till this weekend but hoooooly crow, the young single dude in single male threads just had a major meltdown. he'll probably delete his posts--if he regains his sanity.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6805 posts)
Take deep breaths.

Deeper.

A few more.

Better?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
@rabbit: What are you "confused" about? You inferred that I told Customer Service that you would be providing the name of the profile. I did not! Read what you wrote. That's what happened? As to my preferences, I've shouted from the rooftops of the Forums that I want to fuck SheSmooth and last I checked he is white!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
umm...ok..

smh

<<whispers>>...what just happened here?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2098 posts)
@RABBIT: I DID NOT TELL THEM YOU WOULD BE FORWARDING THE NAME OF THE PROFILE. WHAT I SAID WAS THAT IT'S YOUR CALL. THE ALL CAPS IS NOT SCREAMING AT YOU BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU MISREAD WHAT I WROTE SO I WANT TO BE CLEAR. FRANKLY I COULD CARE LESS. I AM ONE OF THOSE BLACK PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BIGOTS I HAVE MY OWN FEELINGS ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS. LIKE I PREFER BLACK MEN. DOES THAT MEAN I DON'T DATE WHITE MEN...NO...AND THE SAME GOES FOR WOMEN BUT I WOULDN'T SAY I WON'T DATE A "CRACKER" WOP, JEW, WET BACK OR OTHER DEROGATORY TERMS. DO YOU GET IT NOW.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5467 posts)
I totally agree something like "No N******" or other outright slurs is absolutely unacceptable. But there is a huge spectrum below that. It would be impossible to set a standard which could be uniformly enforced.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22644 posts)
@ BLT - Sorry to have misled you. I should not have said I would forward it to SLS when I had no intention of doing so.

As I said, that line in the profile is classless but, imo, not outright racist. They did not use the "N word" or another derogatory term. It's really no different than the profile saying "no fatties" and, as has been pointed out by others, isn't much different than profiles that are only looking for BBC...after all BBC does not stand for Big Beautiful Cock. It's Big BLACK Cock.

Personally, I'm glad they put that at the bottom of their profile. It made it easy to just send the standard "not compatible" email and not waste our time potentially doing a meet and greet with low class bumpkins.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2098 posts)
if you get rid of all the "looking for bbc" profiles, i'm guessing that would leave sls with maybe a couple dozen profiles.

the good news is we would be one of them.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
"going" to be a big mess. that train has left the station my friend. reminds me of a line from "No Country For Old Men".

Deputy Wendell: "It's a mess ain't it sherriff?"

Sherriff Ed Tom Bell: "Well, if it ain't it'll do 'til the mess gets here." think that just about sums it up.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   512 to 521 of 4760   End
TOPIC: WTF