Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  ... 587  Next »
512 to 521 of 5866
User Details are only visible to members.
BT

Imma gonna let you finish, but Kanye just made the worst loan application of all time.....

....OF ALL TIME!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25237 posts)
WTF????

Could y'all stop dissing Mr. Kanye please? Don't you know you're playing with fire? It's been a peaceful few months without the presence of a certain outspoken SF in these parts and now y'all have to start playin' that Beetlejuice game, don't ya??

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11738 posts)
It never hurts to ask someone for money they can always tell him to fuck off. But then he's famous just ask him. But if anyone gives him money I hope that they wearing fire proof under wear as they are sure to be burned. He suggested that he may boycott the gramnie a wards, may they can pay him to stay away.That way it would be a better show.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(245 posts)
WTF

I had to Google this Kayne person.

I sure lead a sheltered life; I had no idea who he is. Now I have to Google another name that popped up while Googling him- Kim Kardashian. That name sounds familiar.

That'll have to wait, the dogs insist we play fetch.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
ha. maybe if he actually was as great a musician as he claims to be, he wouldn't be in so much debt.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2780 posts)
I used to think it would be funny if Kanye were to get hit by a bus. Happy to say I've grown since then, taken a step back, refocused, and gained a new perspective on just how precious life truly is.

These days I think an armored car would be much funnier.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Exactly. She owes it all to him, which is why she ought to write out that check to him right away.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
***rolling eyes***

talk about NEA's.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Oh he already said something about her in his new song "Famous".

For all my Southside n****s that know me best

I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex

Why? I made that bitch famous (God damn)

I made that bitch famous

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25237 posts)
"Neither Page nor Zuckerberg have responded to the rapper."

He should try his buddy Taylor Swift.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  ... 587  Next »
512 to 521 of 5866
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.