Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  ... 712  Next »
512 to 521 of 7117
User Details are only visible to members.
"Oh no- not another pie discussion."

---------------------------------

Well on Pi day, I can see the connection..... :-/

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12390 posts)
No...sadly enough. No pecan pie here

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
Oh no- not another pie discussion.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
Well it's my mom's pecan pie it definitely will have and ending. It just depends on what pie you care about.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
From Yahoo answers:

"It's not a number, it's a relationship between the diameter and the circumference of a circle. Even though it can't be precisely, numerically expressed, it is observable and definable. Mathematics is more than just counting...."

The author also implies that it's our problem since we don't have digital brains.... fuck you Mr. Know It All, fuck you sir.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
Who voted and why? Couldn’t care less, not here anyway.

What I really want to know, and what my WTF is today (and especially today) is this right here:

WTF: If Pi is the ratio of a circle's circumference to it's diameter, then WTF isn't it a finite number? Why does it just go on and on?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5161 posts)
" why the hell you think an African American or Hispanic person would vote for Trump?"

I won't discuss it here, but I discussed at length why so many people voted for Trump in Politics. Dismissing it will bring you 4 more years of him.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28012 posts)
"So perhaps you could put in a few delicate brush strokes of your own..."

No, I don't think I will.

I believe I'll just leave that sort of talk to the Rembrandts such as you. There's quite a slew of those around here. Lol

Albeit most of them do have the decency to keep the putrid political demagoguery, artistic and otherwise, over in the proper place.

But that's just me talkin'.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5161 posts)
"I'm certain that African Americans everywhere would appreciate it greatly if you'd carve out a few more brushstrokes to educate them on what else they might do to avoid idiocy."

It's not about African Americans Tramp. It's about my perception of anyone so obviously acting against their self interest. I feel the same way about poor working white people. Though at least it's obvious that their buttons are being pushed. The Democrats are going to take away their guns or give their job to a brown person.

Or the Hispanic satellite technician who re-tweaked my dish last December. I respectfully verified that he was of Mexican descent during listening to him talk about why he voted for Trump for twenty minutes. He did mention when I asked him about the whole, you know, Mexican thing, that his brother thought he was a complete idiot.

So perhaps you could put in a few delicate brush strokes of your own and tell me, in your own words, why the hell you think an African American or Hispanic person would vote for Trump? Or, if you're uncomfortable talking about race, for that matter why anyone below the ninety fifth percentile of income would vote for anyone who advocated tax cuts for the wealthy in lieu of sustaining Medicare? Yep. This seems myopic to me too. Myopically and monumentally stupid.

I freely admit, it doesn't concern me for myself. It does concern me for a fair number of my friends. And it sincerely baffles me. So please enlighten me.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1881 posts)
"folks don't you believe this about antibiotics"

I'm not sure what you mean by that?

We are always going to be in a war where infectious bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics. There are things we can do to retain the upper hand and slow their evolution. Rotating moratoria on certain antibiotics will help. So will avoiding unnecessary scripts for things like colds.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28012 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  ... 712  Next »
512 to 521 of 7117
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.