WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 3419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF LOL

The parking spaces outside a Chinese shopping mall are distinctive: marked out in pink, signposted "Respectfully reserved for women", and around 30 centimetres wider than normal. The slots at the Dashijiedaduhui -- or "World Metropolis" -- centre have sparked debate in China, which officially embraces gender equality but where old-fashioned sexism is rife in reality. Unusually, though, the 10 spaces outside the main entrance were provided after women had trouble parking in the standard basement slots, managers said. "I think this is very convenient," said user Yong Mei. "Other parking spaces are too narrow." "It's not gender biased," she told AFP. "It's just that women have a few issues with vision when parking."

"It's not an insult to women at all," she added. "If their parking spaces are larger, it's only for practical reasons. It doesn't mean that women drive less well than men."

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
LOL

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2394 posts)
and sad at the same time.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Jesus Christ that's funny.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
WTF "

On the same day the state approved mandatory outdoor watering restrictions with the threat of $500 fines, the Southern California couple received a letter from their city threatening a $500 penalty for not watering their brown lawn."My friends in Los Angeles got these letters warning they could be fined if they water, and I got a letter warning that I could be fined for not watering," Whitney said. "I felt like I was in an alternate universe." ~ Yahoo headline

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
LOL careful with those assumptions BLT

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2394 posts)
Toomuch: It is too much! I posted my own Hot Date....WTF? It can't be worse...LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3283 posts)
Sounds like a straight run of the usual BS to me BLT. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2394 posts)
I wasted way too much time with a couple who seemed to think I should make all these promises w/o having met them only to tell me they invited another guy to the would-be mix. I deaded it....WTF

I go a party which I've already posted about.....WTF

I had a date about two weeks ago which for nothing other than the person being cool, was a waste of time. Perhaps he thought the same thing...WTF

OK, is it me?......WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3283 posts)
Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity, or egotistic admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, that derive from arrogant pride. The term originated in Greek mythology with Narcissus, who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

My guess is that's why

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 3419   End
TOPIC: WTF