Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 579  Next »
511 to 520 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
"What are you doing in Orlando?" I forgot to tell you, we've moved right down the street from you. Surprise!

We occasionally list ourselves there. Cocoa Beach gets it's share of visitors, but at this time of the year, far more people are visiting the Orlando area. Just gives us a chance to have our profile much more visible.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8142 posts)
Smoking BTs PIECE pipe: now, there's a thought. ...why didn't I think of that?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11772 posts)
tbr, make right turn at big rock that look like bear, then make left turn at big bear that look like rock to find the Hekawi camp. Ask for Smokey Bear- he can tell you which piece to pipe.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Which piece?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
BT smoking PIECE pipe with indians, buying whisky from them and drinking with them. On Credit Card.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Chief Batshit Crazy of the Hekawi Indian tribe has spoken. Too bad Agarn and O'Rourke aren't around to translate.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11447 posts)
Rabbit, Nit Wit Liberal would talk Climate Change, delay wild sex with you. Your way or the highway

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
"Politics and fucking just don't mix"

I know a few presidents that would disagree with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
I personally think the " Life Style Party" is full of fun perverts, sexual dynamos and much fucking and laughing all at the same time. The last time a partner of mine challenged my politics (which I didn't bring up) I replied, "Do youvwanna stand out here and have a debate on climate change or do you wanna fuck?".

He shut up pretty quick, grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the club while his wife laughed--and I had her laughing (and moaning) just a few minutes later (him too).

Politics and fucking just don't mix-- unless you're a drywitted, funny nor-easterner or a funny fuck with a good grasp on constitutional law AND you happen to basically agree with my personal political code. other than that keep you politics in your pocket.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3946 posts)
We think Life Style Party is full of up standing citizens. Upper crust and One Precentors. Not Freeloaders

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 579  Next »
511 to 520 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.