Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 667  Next »
511 to 520 of 6669
User Details are only visible to members.
"She probably just grabbed my name off my credit card."

So just to be clear, a bartender at a sex club copied information off of your credit card and used it to track you down and you are ok with that?

I would say report it to management but we all know how that will turn out. It's not like Secrets has a great history of customer service. Still, I would be pissed to know someone had my name from my credit card. What's to stop them from copying the CC number, expiration and CVC and using the card?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5130 posts)
:) :) :)

See? Each of you gets a smile. And I gotta start booking flights ........

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(772 posts)
Oh Sorillo you are wicked smart, devious but smart.

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4424 posts)
Sorillo- true that!

What time is your flight arriving again? ;)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2115 posts)
Ah yes, reverse psychology. But it's trumped by Sorillo's Law: If you can make a woman smile, you can make her laugh. If you can make her laugh, she'll want to have wild, monkey sex with you. >:)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(772 posts)
@Sorillo...WTF, I read "Reverse psychology can help close sales" but did not see this particular technique listed. LMSAO

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4424 posts)
SoGood, as for my own pole, it may be skinny, but at least it's short. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(772 posts)
Mrs.SOTW says, WTF Man??? Why do you show me profiles and pics that make me want to pour bleach in my eyes?? My reply, we are in this together, Love...

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(496 posts)
What is coming is much worst then Facebook taking all your info and selling it. The new voice activated products that are available record everything you do and say in your home and send that info to the cloud where it is then sold to whomever.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4357 posts)
FB is notorious for linking together all of your info, and I mean ALL of your info. Whether you like it or not. That's why I got rid of my FB profile, and wouldn't touch it again with a ten foot pole.

And having a longer pole wouldn't change things either...... Errr, so to speak.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(772 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 667  Next »
511 to 520 of 6669
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.