Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA: Are you at Caliente?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
Its true. I Googled it and the internet never lies.

I'm a Cold Duck fan myself. Like BLT, I'd bypass Dom, Cristal, Tatt, and Veuve for the sweet stuff 8 days a week.

BT

Btw, WTF's up with people not cleaning up after their dogs at the dog park?

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
I've never known of a Denny's that was licensed to sell any kind of alcohol.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
I'm fine with a can of bud light and if I'm feeling real fancy, a bottle of woodford.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Denny's opening a restaurant in the financial district of Manhattan and has a $300 breakfast on the menu. I don't remember all that comes with it but I remember that you get a bottle of Dom P....WTF...I don't even like Dom P...it is way too dry for my taste. I rather go over to the US Open where they are serving Moet by the chalice.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
Nine year old accidently kills instructor....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
lol, I'm under the blankets with the heated mattress pad on. He is laying out on the bed bare ass naked. If we moved further south he would keep it cold enough to start snowing in the house. And Florida wouldn't be my more southern area of choice.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
With all the hot swingers in FL & TX I can believe it. When our youngest is a little older we will probably buy a house somewhere in south FL and migrate there each winter.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Can't handle the cold myself. That's why I love living in Florida! Shorts almost year around. You guy's should move somewhere warmer. Just saying an electric mattress pad and 2 blankets WTF!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Tryst, the last couple of days it has been mid 90's with heat and humidity making it seem like 100 or above. If you hang around the fora long enough you will figure out I'm always cold. Other then when I'm pole dancing, I rarely break out the shorts until its pushing 90. I tend to be in hoodies or light jackets when its under 80.

Trooper wasn't home last night so I turned off the air conditioning over night and was able to sleep with only a light blanket for a change, instead of 2 blankets and the sometimes the electric mattress pad on.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF