Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 734  Next »
511 to 520 of 7337
User Details are only visible to members.
An eye roll? Nice

Just because your sister and her friends are crap at being Veg* you think you *know* it's challenging?

Okie donkie, you must be right because I've never, ever (and I'm certain you haven't either) witnessed an unhealthy omnivore.

Should I insert my eye roll here?

The one thing you are correct on though is that we will likely never agree on a lot of things.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5796 posts)
"or on the case of this unicorn frappachino, to them."

I'm only going to have ONE... and then I'll see if I like it. Come on a GIANT ice cold frappachino on a HOT day driving to the beach.. Heavenly

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
*eyeroll*

Sorry we ain't going to agree here. I'm leaving it at that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
Sorry VA but being vegan isn't challenging at all, unless I go out to eat at a restaurant with lazy, subpar, so-called "chefs".

Basic understanding of nutrition and what plants have it is all one needs.

It's boggled my mind for years that most people don't know what's on their plate, where it came from, why it's there or what it's nutritionally doing for them...or on the case of this unicorn frappachino, to them.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5796 posts)
Humans are extremely versatile creatures. We do not need to eat an elaborate array of foods lest we die. It is possible (although challenging) to be healthy and be a vegan, and it's also possible to be almost a pure carnivore and be healthy, although doing so requires us to eat meat raw, which most are not willing to do.

I'm certainly not discouraging people eating a wide array of foods. Far from it. But people have this idea that unless your diet is made up of 2,000 different foods then you can't be healthy. Most of our ancestors lived on a very narrow selection of foods, depending on where they lived.

But none of this matters re; unicorn frappuchinos.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
"Feeding kids a 100% vegan diet is really bad for the kids. they grow up small and sickly. "

As usual Nutcal, you're talking out of your hairy ass.

As far as I've been able to tell, unless there is some strange illness or deficiency I've never heard of, not one single person on this planet *needs* animal flesh or animal by-products to be healthy.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5796 posts)
In thinking about it, I suppose it may be possible with a lot of avocados, given their relatively high caloric value (1.6 cal/g), although I would need to eat about 2 kg a day to maintain, which is possible but quite high.

Anyway - all I was saying is that a lot of people think that "low carb" = "no vegetables", and that's very much not true.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
Fat is part of meats. we eat meat once or twice a week and trim off most of the fat. That is about all the fat an adult needs in their diet.

Children need to eat a higher fat diet around 20% fat to develop to their full height. the problem with people is that they listen to the TV on want to eat and never get the truth.

Feeding kids a 100% vegan diet is really bad for the kids. they grow up small and sickly. kids need some meat in their diet, but just as important is they need to run around and play outside without parents looking over their shoulders all the time.

Even with a proper healthy diet kids that are inside the house all the time are sickly. They need fresh air and exercise.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6521 posts)
I said fruits and vegetables. Not non-meat foods.

I'm using the words rather strictly in this context.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
What you boys don't know about proper veg* nutrition is a lot.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5796 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 734  Next »
511 to 520 of 7337
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.