Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
51 to 60 of 7352
User Details are only visible to members.
Video posted on line today of a London jogger on a roadway bridge. Jogs nonchalantly past a businessman...they clearly, intentionally pushes a businesswoman into the path of an oncoming bus, the driver of which miraculously avoids the victim. What lunacy prompted this? He hates women? She didn't move out of his way fast enough? WTF?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
She'll be amazed at how much you learn in the next few years...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
@Current: I was hoping to, but kiddo's not settled enough yet; she's busting her butt at a temp job this summer. No time to hang w uncool, hopelessly square Mama.

Wish I were as smart now as I was at her age,lol.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
Thought you were coming out this summer? Batteries at the ready for your remote...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
One of these days I'll be out there Current, so keep your fingers nimble to play with my buttons ;)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
If you're "vintage" I'm not sure what that makes me but I'll be happy to hit your reset button any time.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
@Current- sure-make fun of bifocal Annie who had to have a 19 yr old techie hold my hand and walk me thru the factory reset process on my iPad. I'm perfectly fine being retro cos I'm ~Vintage~.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
Badge on a lanyard. LOL. How quaint and 1990s. My Terminator style barcode arm tattoo works just fine thanks. Though my employer is thinking of upgrading me to a QR code.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
"Three Square Market"

I read this too...so stupid!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
@Current: with access to medical information also tho the wording was rather vague.

It's voluntary thankfully (can you Imagine???) but it seems like a badge on a lanyard would work just as effectively.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
51 to 60 of 7352
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.