WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610501
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This place gets packed as well when they travel through, San Antonio has a huge start up league here and you're always seeing a superstar out and about. Stone Cold Steve Austin is a regular sight with one or more of his hot rod corvettes and such, Shawn Micheal's is a local and has a wrestling school. Funaki is on the developmental side for WWE. I had a chance to sit with him for about a half hour at the T-shirt shop where I had my MS Walk team shirts done.

The Von Eric's were all Texan's that died too early in life..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
And I was a big fan of Jesse the Body back then as well.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
The good old days. It was about 1981-1982ish. Andre, Bruno, Bob Backlund, Tito, George the Animal Steele, and so many more. Up here we had the Hamburg Field House near Reading, PA.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
Thanks for the flashback Jinx! Wrestlemania 30 just came through NOLA. It was crazyTown here for 4 days. Fans from all walks of life and all levels of affluence.

I was talking to someone around the same age and telling them about Jack Witchi's (so?) Sports Arena on the Pawtucket, RI/Attleboro, MA line. My dad would take the boys down to see Bruno, Chief J Strongbow, and Andre The Giant.

Curiously, just as the WWF was coming to life and becoming a force, Jack's miraculously burned to the ground.

- The funniest sight this past week? Hundreds of fans walking around the city carrying steel folding chairs. If you bought a $1000 floor ticket, the gave you the chair (with logo).

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7652 posts)
SA,

Haven't there been a few other wrestlers who passed on the young side?

My old favorite, Bruno Sammartino is still kicking.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
I sure do. They should have put "See you in court" because that's where I understood they wound up.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
VABeach, regarding the blank "taking a break" profiles, remember when a certain person put "see you in church" in every single answer on their profile? hahaha.

Memories...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
WTF

WWE confirmed that The 2014 Hall of Fame inductee, The Ultimate Warrior died sometime after appearing on Monday nights show. He sounded awful in the ring doing his monologue. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Very sad to hear. RIP big man!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)

cplofunswingers,

I'm not involved in the marketing e-mails, if that is what it was. I would have to see it before commenting. The ones I have seen have not been anything like that. If she is interested in showing it to me, I can take a look and then comment. I'm not sure if she is talking about a message she received here on the site or if it was a message sent to her outside e-mail address. VIP profiles (club profiles) can send out event notifcations for their events. Those are 3rd party events that may or may not be sponsered by SLS.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
It's a concerning practice to say the least. There are a lot of people who don't enjoy large events and prefer smaller, more intimate gatherings. Others might be part-time swingers and only get out a few times a year. I remember reading a profile some time ago where the couple stated that they go to hedo once a year and that's the only time they swing, and they only use the site to try and connect with people who are going to be there at the same time.

Why the site would be the least bit concerned with the swinging activity of any paid members is beyond me. Do free members get that type of harassment? Robert_H most certainly isn't getting any action outside of the forums, is the site going to cancel his account?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF