Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 4689   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scamp,

Reminds me of the story about the guy who was packing for a hike over the Appalachian Trail. his wife noticed that he drove to the store for some last minute powdered soup - a block and a half away.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
I have no issue with Phil Roberston speaking his mind on moral relativism. I also don't have an issue with most of people who speak poorly of 'Bible Thumpers".

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18197 posts)
This is more of a TTMYGH (things that make you go hmmm...)

Watched a guy leave the fitness center after using the stepper and get on the elevator....

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1989 posts)
current he has a TV show and is creating an audience, this is what people in America like radical crazy stuff to watch.

Remember that TV is not real.....its all make believe done by very skilled people who are making lots of money.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
@Current: In Vero Beach, this lil town had this drama. I listen to talk radio and heard nothing. I have to explore a bit. Thanks for the post.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5228 posts)
And speaking of assholes...

' “Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson is once again under fire after offering up a graphic example involving atheists, rape and murder during a prayer breakfast speech that he delivered last Friday — comments that have left his critics reeling.

But John Bona, founder and co-chair of the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast in Vero Beach, Florida — the event Robertson was speaking at when he delivered the remarks — told TheBlaze that he believes that the reality TV star was using the example to illustrate how human beings discern right from wrong.

Robertson’s hypothetical example centered around two burglars breaking into an atheist family’s home and raping and killing a woman and her children. Here’s the controversial transcript of his remarks:

“I’ll make a bet with you. Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him and then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of ‘em and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged … there’s no right or wrong … and then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say wouldn’t it be something if this was something wrong with this, but you’re the one who says there's no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong…. so we’re just having fun. We’re sick in the head. Have a nice day.” '

I think I recall something about this in the "Sermon on the Mount." Or was it "A Clockwork Orange"? I'm really not sure. We atheists lack not only a moral compass but a complete sense of perspective as well.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
"What an asshole"

I find myself saying that in my head a lot lately.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
What an asshole, Democrats want a race war desperately. They dont like the idea of everyone being an American.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
' "Why I did this is pretty clear" a shirtless Reposa said'

Uh huh.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
I'm always here to help.....

....but I'm not sure if anything can help this jacked up site.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 4689   End
TOPIC: WTF