Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ... 736  Next »
501 to 510 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
I will gladly contribute to your RBI

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
"maybe one day you can show me your wind up and your pitch"

I thought you'd be more interested in my bat and balls.

Or my slide into home.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
"If I'd been faster..." nope, you do not need to be faster~at all. Just sayin, darlin.

As to Mr. VA: maybe one day you can show me your wind up and your pitch....a girl can dream, can't she?

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
In Chicago's south side, on April 9, an argument between a father (43) and son (22) over who should walk the dog escalated to the point of them shooting at each other.

Both were hit multiple times. The son was killed. The father is in critical condition.

Can we assume the dog went on the floor?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
I was an endurance man, but HS track only goes up to 2 miles (3200 meters), I excelled at going longer and the only times I got yo that was the 10K road race at the Jr Olympics where on both occasions I blew up famously.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
...BLM was keeping score...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13730 posts)
I can hear it now... "Fokker UP, VA On Deck, BT In The Hole!"

I loved spring track. If I'd been faster, I might have had more fun. I did watch someone take a javelin in the calf. Idiot was marking and underestimated the guy up. When he saw it coming, instead of running perpendicular to the throw, he ran away. Javelin skipped off the ground, jumped up, and caught him in the back of the calf. He took three steps before it worked its way out and the bleeding started.

BT

Weight men know where to put their shot.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13730 posts)
Geez Sogood.. we are trying to be serious here and alls you can think of is BT's pole.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I only participated in javelin once. Took a stab at it.

Seriously I went to a county track and field meet in high school (I was a sprinter way back when). Our high school didn't allow any "someone might get hurt" sports, so things like pole vault and javelin were completely unavailable. But there were openings in javelin at the county meet, so I entered anyway, having never so much as picked up a javelin before.

The first throw (given my experience as a baseball player) resulted in the shaft of the javelin hitting me in the side of the head. Didn't go so well.

The second went - I dunno how far. But I came in 6th place for the county. Somehow.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
You get a gold star VA.

Sorry but I varsitied in Track and Cross Country

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ... 736  Next »
501 to 510 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.