Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ... 725  Next »
501 to 510 of 7246
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know Y, but I don't really care about your X.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2346 posts)
I am very serious. Have anyone of you seen the common core math? Its incompressible. Not only to the students but to adults who use math every day in their work lives,

Do you know how high school kids pass common core math classes? They hire online tutors who do their homework and give them the answers to the canned government math tests.

These kids today cant do basic algebra and are useless for most tec and science jobs.

From a parent with three kids

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5509 posts)
I feel dumber reading his posts... litererally.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2346 posts)
"You can't make this shit up..."

At least one person can.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
You can't make this shit up...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12399 posts)
Bridge have you seen the common core high school course materials? Democrats are not only destroying English but all math and history as well.

Its a pure criminal act to have put common core into the classrooms. The only reason is to make the kids so uneducated that they are unemployable and have to depend on government for their living...ie future Democratic voters.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5509 posts)
WTF?? Freakin' Dems! Destroying busienses AND the Engrish language all at the same time. Fuckers!

BT

...if you ask me, it's that Frank Dood's fault

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13291 posts)
Current and that is the reason why the life insurance companies are all shutting their doors. Zero percent interest rates have destroyed them. Frank Dood forces the to have large cash reserves with no way to make a safe return on the premium money collected they are all being destroyed.

This is what Democrats do. Destroy busienses.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5509 posts)
OK Mr. anti government whack job, if a 15 year commercial mortgage with a more conservative loan to value ratio than a typical bank, CMBS lender or agency is an irresponsible investment, where do you suggest they invest their customer's money? In US government treasuries perhaps? Bonds issued by a country with an annual budget deficit of $560 billion and a government who's highest priority is massive tax cuts?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
Current thats really scary for a life insurance to be so desperate to lend money for commercial real estate. Their money is supposed to be sent aside in a safe investment so they can pay it out when someone dies. Death leads to desperation. goverment corruption leads to death for so many American companies.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5509 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ... 725  Next »
501 to 510 of 7246
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.