Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a prude and I have clothing hangups . The idea of naked Yoga classes and people being twisted into a pretzel so my view is suddenly of their colon does not for a good time make. The last thing in the world I need or want to see is some big ol' hairy butt bent over grabbing his ankles and grunting like a animal. On the plus side I just ruined my own appetite and saved a few calories lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
If you are out by the pool and have any clothing on you'll be the only one who does.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
Thanks BLT, I'm sure she'll read this post. If not I'll just have to make sure she does. So now I have to decide Labor day Sunday at Shepards, Tradewinds or Caliente! WTF that's a hard decision!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
letstryst: It's clothing optional. She doesn't have to be nude or even topless. That's what I thought when a good friend invited me to a nudist resort. I thought, Oh, I am not in shape, blah, blah, blah. Nobody cares about that -- except nasty fucking swingers....LOL...nudists detest swingers in most cases and the only time you had to be nude at the place I went to the first time was in the pool. So, let her know she doesn't have to be nude and she will have a great time. If she likes yoga, they have a great yoga class and that's clothing or no clothing. Now, if she's a total prude, get someone else....LOL...good luck!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
VA , BLT, thanks for the 411. Got a friend I'm trying to convince to go with me but she's not sure she's comfortable with being nude.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
letstryst: To piggy back on VA, you would have a better time if you went with a date. I went with a friend from NYC in April; stayed two nights and when I left he had another friend who lived locally come over for the evening and then he was out the next morning.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3982 posts)
Lets:

I can only tell you that they allow anyone in, single or not; however, the crowd at night (swingers) is almost all couples looking for couples.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
"Nine year old accidently kills instructor"

WTF. Why doesn't the lamestream media ever cover any of the success stories involving 9-yearold girls and Uzi machine guns?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
VA: Help a SM out and let me know how SM's are welcomed at Caliente. It's not far from me and I'm thinking about going there next week while on vacation.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Almost!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF