Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 4651   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry if I appear racist, but the Japanese like/do some pretty weird shit. Leave it to an American company to fuel that shit:

"TOKYO (AP) — For hamburger aficionados who want the smell even when they can't get a bite, Burger King is putting the scent into a limited-edition fragrance.

Burger King said Friday that the Whopper grilled beef burger-scented cologne will be sold only on April 1, and only in Japan.

Sounds too good to be true? It's not an April Fools' Day joke, though the company chose the date deliberately.

The limited "Flame Grilled" fragrance can be purchased at 5,000 yen (about $40), including the burger. There will be only 1,000 of them."

All I can say is: "Would you like fries with that [cologne]?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
"Our conversation hadn't even advanced to the "I wanna fuck you" level. "

If that hadn't come up after many months of emails between you, perhaps even Match dot com would be too wild.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11720 posts)
@Fun: Our conversation hadn't even advanced to the "I wanna fuck you" level. He was like I'd like to meet you and see where it goes, standard vernacular so why the huge feeling of disappointment as if like Jessa on Girls said what were they supposed to do sit around twitching or flipping their clits when Hannah went off to Grad School. I mean, what's a girl to do....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5096 posts)
"WTF. Is this SLS or Match dot com?"

That poor fellow must be under the delusion that this is a swingers' site or something. Proposing sex with someone who is in a monogamous relationship; the very nerve!!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11720 posts)
I had been trading mail with a SM for many months but that was as far as it went. So he hit me up yesterday and I explained to him that I met someone and I currently only want to have sex with him so he writes back "sorry to bother you now that you're with someone." WTF. Is this SLS or Match dot com?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5096 posts)
Pixieish, I mean.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9958 posts)
Thanks for spilling it correctly.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9958 posts)
And BT, I got squishy, but it wasn't pee. That was such a fun night with such fun people.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
Proportionately pixieish! I love it!

That moniker always elicits a snort

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
I hope he's not.

By the way, I did that exact thing the first time we met, Peg. Though your hands were proportionately pixyish.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9958 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... More 
Start   501 to 510 of 4651   End
TOPIC: WTF