Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ... 733  Next »
501 to 510 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
In thinking about it, I suppose it may be possible with a lot of avocados, given their relatively high caloric value (1.6 cal/g), although I would need to eat about 2 kg a day to maintain, which is possible but quite high.

Anyway - all I was saying is that a lot of people think that "low carb" = "no vegetables", and that's very much not true.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28572 posts)
Fat is part of meats. we eat meat once or twice a week and trim off most of the fat. That is about all the fat an adult needs in their diet.

Children need to eat a higher fat diet around 20% fat to develop to their full height. the problem with people is that they listen to the TV on want to eat and never get the truth.

Feeding kids a 100% vegan diet is really bad for the kids. they grow up small and sickly. kids need some meat in their diet, but just as important is they need to run around and play outside without parents looking over their shoulders all the time.

Even with a proper healthy diet kids that are inside the house all the time are sickly. They need fresh air and exercise.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6080 posts)
I said fruits and vegetables. Not non-meat foods.

I'm using the words rather strictly in this context.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28572 posts)
What you boys don't know about proper veg* nutrition is a lot.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5702 posts)
doods! i said think rainbow! i didn't say only fruits n veggies--gotta have legumes and healthy fats too.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
I would say it is impossible to get macro calorie needs from just fruits and veggies. Could probably get needed caloric intake to sustain.... but not too healthy long term....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1120 posts)
Well, yeah. Although it's virtually impossible to get one's caloric needs from fruits and vegetables. Macro calories have to come from somewhere.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28572 posts)
rainbow! think rainbow! greens, oranges, reds, purples--veggies (not just fruits) come in allllll kindsa colors!

ewps...sorry...(certified veggievore)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
Well if you have only brown on your plate, you're doing it wrong.

But, anyway....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28572 posts)
D D, what ever you do keep your beautiful boobs full.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ... 733  Next »
501 to 510 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.