WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610491
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 2571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was saddened to see that he had passed. It is such a shame, to have success and everything else...yet destroy yourself nonetheless. It goes to show you, we think that money will solve all of our problems, but it sometimes just creates more problems. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I agree. The world is their oyster.... yet that is somehow not enough.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9929 posts)
I am always baffled when something like this happens to someone who seems to have it all. Perhaps that's it....too much yet so...idk. It's sad nevertheless.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
Did Hoffman enjoy his HITS? Dead at 46. What a MORON.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(317 posts)
Omg, VA I read that. Holy shit! Euthanize them all. A mercy thing.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
At least 40 adults and children were discovered living in squalid conditions and suffering from a wide array of health issues and deformities as a result of massive inbreeding in a rural area of eastern Australia. The "family," all of them descendents of a brother and sister who had 13 children four generations ago, were discovered after people in a nearby town called authorities to say that children in the hills were not going to school. Authorities describe the shanty incest town as one of the worst cases of incest ever made public.

At the village, which authorities are calling "Colt" after one of the founding members, children and adults lived in two broken-down caravans and some shoddy tents, and didn't have running water, electricity, health care, or education.

Judging by the malnourished bodies, they had little food too. Yet the family, which moved from place to place, went undiscovered until four generations had been born, virtually all of them the product of inbreeding and incest. The children began having sex with each other and older relatives as soon as they were old enough.

The village's living conditions were reportedly appalling, with dirt caked everywhere, rotten food strewn about, and a kangaroo sleeping in one child's bed. There were no showers or toilets, and the children often didn't know how to wash themselves or even what toilet paper was. Most of them had severe dental problems.

Many had deformities and health issues -- many of the teens had hearing, sight, and speech problems and were developmentally far behind. One child had misaligned eyes, another had severe psoriasis. One child died from Zellweger syndrome, a rare congenital disorder that usually kills within one year of birth.

Most of the children are now in foster homes and receiving treatment for physical and psychological issues.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17541 posts)
@Andrew, they were even more endangered having the misfortune of winding up within reach of a starving man's boat!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9929 posts)
Are you sure that his name isn't Pi?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I've only been deep sea fishing in the Pacific off Mexico twice. I was nervous as hell aboard those boats, their condition was not great. The engines ran, and they floated, but aside from that, nothing else worked.

I did catch marlin, tuna and dorado so it wasn't all bad.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Sea turtles are an endangered species, dammit! Throw that miscreant in prison!

Hilliard OH

Username hidden
(152 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 2571   End
TOPIC: WTF