Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 736  Next »
491 to 500 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
i loved football and soccer. Huge difference between high school and college. If only i was 6'3" instead of 5'10" if only soccer was a sport in college at the time.

I tried, i really gave it a shot. I walked on for football and found out the hard way that a 5' 10" wide receiver is way to small.

If only all those rule changes had happened thirty years ago..if only. lol

but then my body is in one piece with good knees.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7527 posts)
I would give United another shot...if the price was right. My pet rabbit says no way in hell though.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
apparently i have a united airlines "miles" account. the "i'm sorry here's what we're doing to re-earn your trust" e mail must've gone out to everyone who's ever flown with them and provided an e mail address.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17755 posts)
Not any more. There used to be. DC used to have several cities, including Georgetown, Alexandria and Arlington. In 1846 Alexandria and Arlington were ceded back to Virginia.

Interestingly, this meant that during the civil war, the northern border of the Confederacy was less than a mile from the White House.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28837 posts)
This may be a JW, but is there any part of the District that is not part of the city?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22834 posts)
dumbing down sinks to new levels....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17755 posts)
Well this is depressing... apparently there are enough people who don't know what the "District of Columbia" is that we have to change how we refer to it.

Instead of the current driver’s license, which lists “District of Columbia” at the top, the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles will soon issue licenses that say “Washington, D.C.” Lucinda Babers, director of the DMV, said the change “better represents the city and will reduce confusion.”

The decision comes after residents reported ID-related issues at concession stands, liquor stores and airports. “It is our capital, so there really shouldn’t be any confusion,” said Ashley Brandt, who was hassled a few years back at an airport while trying to board a flight using her D.C. driver’s license.

Brandt was flying back from Phoenix in 2014 when a Transportation Security Administration agent checked her identification, became confused and said she did not think the TSA could accept it. “She asked if I had my passport instead,” Brandt said. “I did have a moment of panic that I wasn’t going to be able to get on my flight.” Brandt said the issue was cleared up when the agent spoke to a supervisor.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28837 posts)
Hey I'm pitching this Saturday at the same stadium Jackie Robinson was thrown out of in the movie "42".

That's probably enough information to figure out who I am, but oh well.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28837 posts)
I knew there was a reason I liked baseball! :)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
I noted once upon a time that most things that teammates yell from the bench could be sexually slanted:

"GET DOWN!"

"EAT IT!"

"SHOOT 4!"

"STAY UP!"

"YOU'RE IN!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28837 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 736  Next »
491 to 500 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.