Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 4221   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess you can't fix stupid.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
On November 30th, an allegedly intoxicated Dwayne Fenlason, 48, drove his pickup truck into a ditch in Pomfret, Vt., bringing a DUI citation--and then subsequently drove an SUV to the scene to pull the truck out (earning a second DUI), and then an all-terrain vehicle to the scene (and a third DUI).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21812 posts)
This is a "feature" sls instituted a few years ago. When one person blocks another, that creates a reverse block. This came about because some people would block an "enemy" but unblock them to read posts or see their profile or send an email, then re-block before that person could respond. So now you have to reach out through a mutual friend to have them unblock you once you have unblocked them.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
WTF - Somehow someone on my friend list was on my blocked list. I unblocked them but now it says they blocked me...I'm trying to get in touch with them to have them undo the block on their end. I can't imagine why they would intentionally block me. We were just chatting last night and all was well.

I also noticed someone who recently posted on the forum (but that I don't think I know at all) was blocked by me and I can't remember doing it. I did the same thing, unblocked them BUT now it says they blocked me. Is anyone else having this problem?

WTF?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
ours will be starting dec. 30th, since that's the day we leave for jamaica

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2287 posts)
"I hope the New Year starts on December 30th this year."

Not Me! I need one last day to try to make sure 2014 ends on a high note. Then I get to try to top it in 2015

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
What a coincidence!

I hope the New Year starts on December 30th this year.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Nic said " I like knowing if I have an email. Lately, I've had a few that make me smile."

Really Nic? Me too...maybe it's something in the air. I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting New Year.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Like orange is the new black...lol....blocking is the new normal

I can remember when blocking people in the fora was considered low end or being a *pussy. Notice I used a astrik... *snort

FF rebel rouser

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4474 posts)
I do. I can't always get on the site when at work but I like knowing if I have an email. Lately, I've had a few that make me smile.

:-0

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 4221   End
TOPIC: WTF