WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610491
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find it so interesting that the Tobacco industry actually pays for these horrid ads.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
jinx: You are absolutely right! I forgot about the Marlboro man, etc. Point well taken.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
I love those commercials. On the other side of marketing, the marketers had their way for too long by portraying smoking as Kool.

You may be correct in saying they do not deter, but they sure don't help people get started like a studly guy on a horse in ranch country, either.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
I absolutely hate those commercials that show the devastation that smoking can have on the body. Do they really deter people from smoking. The fucked up thing about lung cancer is that you can get it even if you're a non-smoker...WTF!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
Hahaha

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
WTF

Leelee Sobieski didn't lose her virginity until she married in 2009 at the age of 26.

Omg.. I wanted to fuck her so badly...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
We got contacted by a couple... they seem OK... "We opened our private pics for you"....

He has a GIANT swastika tattoo on his chest.

Um... yeah, no...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
I love the Cheetos in the headline:

"Yale student , 92 lbs., stuffed her face with Cheetos, ice cream to pacify school officials"

The short version is that Yale threatened to suspend a petite Asian girl on the grounds that she was too thin, and ordered mandatory weigh-ins for months.

You're best off reading the story rather than have me copy/paste bits into here.

w ww.nhregister.co m/general-news/20140406/yale-student-92-lbs-stuffed-her-face-with-cheetos-ice-cream-to-pacify-school-officials

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
I met Bill Goldberg here once and he gave me a high-5. Damn near broke my arm in the process and I'm not exactly a tiny guy, but his hand smack reverberated down my spine. Very nice guys as they all are. He was with Chris Jericho, Lita and Trish Stratus!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
George is now a born again christian on the speaker circuit.

I have a buddy with whom I played HS football. He was a huge wrestling fan, and met him while they were both finding their way.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7652 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... More 
Start   491 to 500 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF