Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 587  Next »
481 to 490 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to like all of the difference incarnations they had for Satan.

Mephistopheles, Beelzebub, etc.

Armor class - 25 man!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
I dunno. Think he's all the same dood. Unless you worship one of those Dungeons n Dragons gods or some such.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Shouldn't it be "prepare to meet MY God"?

Or even "OUR God"?

Whatevs -

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
Sign in a front yard: PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD!

Meh, I met him. I was just okay.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Local club ask you to join there club, after they ok you, you do, then you are told you cannot attend the events,,, so what the fuck, stay away from club m4. just my opinion.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
In other incarceration-related news...

In a bizarre move, a court in western Cairo this week sentenced a four-year-old boy to life in prison on various heinous charges, including murder.

The child, Ahmed Mansour Karni, received the lengthy prison term Tuesday after being convicted in absentia of offenses that allegedly occurred two years ago, when he was a mere two-years-old.

The boy was listed as "wanted" for murder, disturbance of the peace and damaging state property in an indictment that listed 115 other defendants sentenced to life imprisonment.

According to the indictment, the exorbitant charges against the youngster include four counts of murder, eight counts of attempted murder, vandalizing property belonging to the Egyptian Health Administration in his home province of el-Fayoum (located some 70 kilometers southwest of Cairo), threatening soldiers and police officers and damaging vehicles belonging to security forces.

One defense attorney added that he had presented the child's birth certificate to the court, however "it appeared that the court did not transfer the material."

Lawyer Faisal a-Sayd charged that the presiding judge had not reviewed the case.

"The child Ahmed Mansour Karni's birth certificate was presented after state security forces added his name to the list of accused, but then the case was transferred to the military court and the child was sentenced in absentia in an ensuing court hearing," said the defense attorney.

"This proves that the judge did not read the case," he added.

Another Egyptian lawyer Mohammed Abu Hurira issued a fiery response, writing: "On the eve of injustice and madness in Egypt, a four-year-old child was sentenced to life imprisonment. He is accused of disturbance, damage to property and murder. The Egyptian scales of justice are not reversible. There is no justice in Egypt. No reason. Logic committed suicide a while ago. Egypt went crazy. Egypt is ruled by a bunch of lunatics."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
ya what the fuck its just one of then wtf days

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
There was a related story heard on NPR yesterday, "From A Life Term To Life On The Outside: When Aging Felons Are Freed" though in this case, so far, none of the released have committed any crimes or even violated their parole. In Maryland they determined that it was imperative to provide basic necessities - a job and a place to live - for these people to succeed. The victim's families who were interviewed were angry about the perp not remaining in prison.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
In October 1984, 15 year old Steven Pratt murdered his next door neighbor. He was convicted and sentenced to 30 years in prison.

He was released from prison in October, 2014, having served out his full sentence. His family threw a welcome home party for him.

**Two days** later, police found her mother dead from blunt injuries to the head.

Mr. Pratt, now 47, has plead guilty to manslaughter and is facing 25 more years in prison.

“I have failed,” Pratt told the judge, his voice barely audible. “I don’t want a trial. I’m guilty.”

----

(I know nothing about this case, but this is clearly a disturbed human being, and I pity him while at the same time recognizing his inability to be released into society)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
Haha. Reading some of those politics threads, you can almost feel the IQ points draining out of your brain. And then you realize some of those peeps are being serious ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 587  Next »
481 to 490 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.