Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 610  Next »
481 to 490 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
Police in Brighton, Ontario said they were called to a home at 8 p.m. on Tuesday after neighbours heard what they believed to be a domestic dispute.

Northumberland OPP Const. Steve Bates said the neighbors knew the home was usually occupied by a couple, but police found only one person when they arrived.

"They heard him yelling and saying, 'I hope you die," and so on and so forth," Bates said. "So we attended and we located the male of the household alone in the house screaming at his pet parrot who apparently was 'beaking off' at him, in his words."

The man had been drinking, Bates said, adding that the parrot did not appear to be hurt in any way.

Police did not lay any charges. Bates described the call as a "very interesting" one for attending officers,

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
The Daily Pakistan newspaper, covering the Anti-Terrorism Court in Karachi in April, reported that a judge in Courtroom III asked a constable if he knew how the grenade entered into evidence worked. Rather than assume that an explanation was requested, the constable pulled the pin to demonstrate, and the resulting explosion injured the constable, a court clerk, and another police officer.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
WTF? My phone wants to autocorrect "vabeachcouple33" to "Vabeachhusband". Is "Vabeachhusband" a word????

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
Ron,

Thanks. Didn't know that one.

And 888s suggested addition reminds me of WC Fields suggestion that we lock all the politicians in an arena and gives them socks stuffed with dog sh*t to beat each other with until they tire of it.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Don't forget to mention the part where a potato or bar of soap goes in the sock being used to teach the lesson.

. Oops.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2249 posts)
If that's the case I'm not even going to ask what a blanket party is...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
...and all this time I just thought someone spilled a lemon slurppy. Yuk !

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(125 posts)
*doing something naughty like peeing in the 7-11 when I'm getting a Slurpee*

that's not naughty, that's disgusting!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2886 posts)
I wouldn't expect to step in shit at the Venetian.

Excalibur, maybe. Circus Circus, definitely.

But not the Venetian.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20606 posts)
Peeing in the 7-11 got me to thinking...

Last night, while enjoying a glass of bourbon and the inner city porch lifestyle, my neighbor, one of the second year med students, came home and told me that she had been out and got a call that her dad had fallen down at the Venetian in Vegas and dislocated his knee. Her mom, an MD, popped it back into place. The oddest part? She remarked rather matter of factly, that her dad has slipped in a pile of human feces. I was tempted to ask if it was his own, but bit my tongue.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12219 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ... 610  Next »
481 to 490 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.