WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 3005   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah. Sorry. Lexus. Damn phone autocorrect.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
bkrbi: Profit motives are always behind these things. This is a vicious cycle. Like the steroids in animal protein, modified foods to make things grow larger and faster and then when we injest this shit we also grow larger, then we have an obesity problem which has doctors now making fortunes off the morbidly obese with gastric bypass...get my drift. It just keeps on rolling. Health & Fitness is now a huge business as the population gets fatter and fatter....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
To those discussing the reason tobacco companies pay for the anti-smoking commercials it's because they deliberately marketed to children and prior to that deliberately lied in their commercials saying smoking is "good for you" even when they knew from their own research that was false.

I'm not above telling people to take a flying leap and take some personal responsibility instead of blaming others but I stand behind the lawsuits against big tobacco that was lying to its customer base while accepting millions (billions?) in government subsidies to grow, modify, and market a crop they knew was killing people. (I'm won't bother going down the road of whether the subsidies were right or wrong, just mention that the tobacco companies definitely accepted them.)

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Lexus?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
Drives a let us?

Lotus?

Lettuce?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
I got called a racist by one of my Facebook "friends".

He is a Raider fan, and I asked him how much of a thug he is.

I thought they were proud to be called thugs. He has referred to himself as a thug on his Facebook page.

Just because he has a doctorate, teaches at several colleges, and drives a let us doesn't mean he is any less of a thug...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
The biggest problem is that they keep delaying the implementation. Every year the system spends gobs of money training everyone, and it never happens. Come next year, everyone needs to be trained again.

ICD-9 is from the late 70s for God's sake, and I think we're about the only major country still on it. We're so late bringing in ICD-10 that I'm seriously suggesting we forget ICD-10 entirely and be first in line to adopt ICD-11, expected to go live in 2016 or so.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Yes. Even though it's a hairball with all the new coding, or does availing seem it will be a good thing once everything is running appropriately..... At least it holds promise to.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Are you referring to the ICD-10 switchover?

I am fucking PISSED about that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
I know everyone was scrambling to get their shit straight by the deadline and then it got put on hold. H Doesn't surprise me in the least, though, that they had to delay. Ensuring I've seen them roll out in the last decade had been delayed. It's immensely funny now that I've heard why. Irony.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 3005   End
TOPIC: WTF