WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bless his heart, I believe that Darwin and physics played major roles in this sad story.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
Seriously. Do they think he hit him with malice?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
Definitely not natural causes.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
Ontario County Sheriff Philip Povero says the autopsy on 20-year old Kevin Ward Jr. showed that he died of blunt force trauma. The driver was competing in a dirt-track race in upstate New York when, after a minor collision on the track, he got out of his vehicle, walked onto the track, and was struck by Tony Stewart's car.

I'm glad that case was cracked. Blunt force trauma. Who would have guessed? After seeing him hit by a car, I thought it might have been a gunshot wound, infection, or cyanide poisoning.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
VA: Sensationalism at its very worse. The reports have been "apparent suicide." You know they can't say definitely, and maybe not even then, until the coroner's report comes back.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
Drudge - right now - has their front-and-center photo (an older picture) of Robin Williams with the headline "FUNNY MAN KILLS SELF".

Jesus Christ - what a way to put it. Couldn't it have been even a little classier? Even "Robin Williams Dead by Suicide" would have been infinitely more tactful.

Really, really, low class, Drudge.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Robin Williams, apparent suicide. I recall seeing him someplace recently on a program where he didn't look like himself. Depression is so debilitating coupled with his substance abuse problems probably became too overwhelming. I feel so sad for his daughter and surviving family.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
Robin williams found dead.............ugh

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I had been able to pull up the profile in the past. I hadn't tried until just a little while ago and that's when it was blocked.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
You could also make a thread in the open fora to the effect of where's PG :) I would think your sls friends would look for you in the fora if your profile was hidden.

Just use it for your when you post for good mornings, later Tatars, peace out thread or whatever

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... More 
Start   481 to 490 of 3571   End
TOPIC: WTF