Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 4224   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How do you know how much money the government spends on wounded veterans. Did you know that more money than ever before has been added to the VA Budget. The problem is that the government does not pay for the distress that families endure because of their wounds. WWP helps support the families who care for their loved ones that are wounded. When are you going to lobby congress to raise the level of support to the wounded veteran's. Can you guess I'm a veteran and I get 100% of my health care benefits from the VA. I get the benefits, but my family doesn't. WWP supports both the Veteran and their families, as does organizations like the VFW, AM. LEGION, DAV, MARINE CORP. LEAGUE and many, many more.

If you want to support animal cruelty, St. Judes Hospital, or any charity you feel comfortable supporting do so.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
You know all Bobby really wants is bobbies and sex with swingers.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4495 posts)
I think he might be saying that they are asking for donations of $18 for both veterans and dogs.

And aren't our veterans more important than dogs?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17929 posts)
i think bobby's wtf was along the lines of Nic's post, but...also a WTF that the funds raised to help wounded vets are as low as funds raised for humane society animals. as in wtf? can't we ask for more for our wounded warriors? they certainly deserve it.

imo, a well made point. jmo, ymmv

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4517 posts)
I think I speak Bobby ....and I think he is saying the goverment isn't taking care of the wounded soldiers and stray pets well enough....nothing more nothing less really

I think where Bobby is from to solicit money like charity's do here isn't politically correct. It would show a weak goverment or some thing less then a perfect world.

FF who could totally be wrong in his interpatation

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4495 posts)
I took Bobby's post to mean that the government should be ashamed that they don't provide enough for wounded veterans, leaving it to fund-raising groups who also raise money for animals.

In other words, we should step up and take care of our soldiers, not rely on charities to do it for us.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
So BobbyUSA, you don't feel people have a right to solicit fundraising proceeds for a cause? And, what has the government got to do with it?

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
WTF...... all day , everyday have on TV ( famous people (actor, politicians. ...) who call for help) for military person who have terrible wound from Iraq, Afghanistan. ..... heroes who stay with out part of body. ... for that help ask 18 $ per month. And in sometime on TV some people ask for help animals ....for that help ask for same money 18$. Government need to be shame to make same position for people who lose some part of Body and dog who needs Hot blanket. .... shame.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1219 posts)
I found one of those in the middle of the night:

"Don't care if it rains! Don't care if it freezes! As long as I've got my plastic Jesus..."

Holy shit Billy Idol did a cover of it?!?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21815 posts)
Glitchier then a radio station in West Virginia.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18999 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... More 
Start   471 to 480 of 4224   End
TOPIC: WTF