WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 3171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unrelated WTF...

While my cat has always had bouts of making howling noises in the night, lately she's added one to her repertoire which sounds remarkably like the word "Hello". I thought I was imagining things when I heard it over and over again a few weeks ago, but Mrs. VA heard it too.

It's unpredictable but she's been doing it on occasion lately. Freakin' senile old cat.

{cue the "old pussy" jokes}

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
en.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories

Read it and weep.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
Part of one of his posts:

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.

As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

Ironic how he wants to protect the Constitution by putting in place unelected officials to have total control of the US government. Might as well just crown a King while we're at it..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Chemtrails..... 9/11 Truthers.. Sandy Hook Truthers... the nutball at a party who told me that almost all cancer was caused by a genetically engineered fungus as part of a UN plot to kill us all... people who still believe you can run a car on water, etc.

What the hell....?!?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
I have an old neighbor on my Facebook that is really big into conspiracy theories, and during the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook incidents, I got into alot of heat with him since he would keep posting shit about how it was all made up by Pres. Obama to create a diversion. I remember clearly he kept trying to push photos that proved that Sandy Hook parents were "actors", one of the children dead was still alive, and that the Boston bombing was really caused by the FBI/CIA.

Coincidentally this same dude just posted that he's on his way to DC today for "Operation American Spring" which is going to force Pelosi and Obama to step down and have them replaced by Republicans that have the same morals and values as Ted Cruz and Ben Carson.

He boasted that 1.8 million Americans will be out in full force on Friday, and I wrote on his wall that I hope he packs enough food and water for the 200 people that will be showing up.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
"Why am I so fascinated with conspiracy theorists?"

You can find a good bit of it right here in the forums. Mr. Heat once told us how the moon landings were staged, and at least one forummer seemed receptive to that. Another forummer disagreed, citing his own concocted story that he had seen the lunar rover through a telescope (an impossibility). 

Over in Politics there are quite a few conspiracy theorists (including one who recently said Sandy Hook was staged). One correlation I've noticed is that the real conspiracy loonies often seem to have lots and lots of guns. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Most amazing video I've seen in quite awhile. Cat saves a little boy from a dog attacking. Pretty sure this will go viral.

https ://www .youtube. com/ watch?v=C-Opm9b2WDk&feature=youtu.be

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Why am I so fascinated with conspiracy theorists? In this case, I get mad when nutty as a fruitcake crosses over into being hurtful to grieving families.

We had a nanny once who started telling us her theory that vapor trails from airplanes were "chem trails" of poison and drugs from the government. We decided, perhaps, that a job far away from our children would be a good choice for her.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
huffingtonpost dot com/2014/05/12/grace-mcdonnell-playgroun_n_5310928 dot html

stupid shit. How the Hell does someone think it's their place ot tell someone that their child didn't exist just because that little fact doesn't agree with their conspiracy theory?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
BLT. LOL what a dirty mind you have. Its a good thing you aren't wasting it.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2081 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 3171   End
TOPIC: WTF