WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 2616   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wicked, Tigg.

Wait just one minute though... Pooping in someone's mouth ISN'T considered hot?? Holy crap! 1986...Debbie from Hingham...If you're out there, I'm so sorry Honey.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6583 posts)
M is that word kute lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
Trust me, there are MANY who do not hide behind a computer screen, and in fact, will have no problem walking up to you and calling you the dreaded N word, the very same assholes that will walk up to a gay person chain them to a car and drag them behind for miles, the very same douches that will walk up to me and call me the dreaded K word!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
tbr: Not only are they idiots, they are also cowards who hide behind screen names because they don't have the balls to back their foolishness up.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
Yeah, there are a lot of people who think Hitler was right, that slavery is good, that Blacks are inherently inferior, and that shitting in someone's mouth is erotic...

That's the beauty and curse of the internet, any idiot can put their views out there in the marketplace...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
"Are there really a lot of people who think the eastern bloc was an idyllic paradise? "

Well that'll depend on how you define "a lot of people". There are certainly enough that they show up everywhere on internet forums.

Look up "Soviet Union" on youtube and look at the comments of just about any of the videos. I'm not sure how many people this actually means. But there are enough of them - they say the brutal police state, near-total ban on emigration, political suppression, empty shelves etc are nothing but western lies.

As the father of a couple of early 20-somethings I have access to the brains of some people born in the early 90s, and some of them have bought this line.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Not just the young, VA. Spend a few hours on the huff Po forums. Any Snowden article. Russia and Putin are the brand of freedom. This is what prompted my most recent thread in Politics.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Are there really a lot of people who think the eastern bloc was an idyllic paradise?

There are also a lot of people who pine for an America that never was...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
What's even more amusing is how the internet is awash with young people who have somehow bought into this idea that the eastern bloc countries were this idyllic paradise of freedom and plenty. I can't tell you how many I've seen who believe that the police state is lies; western propaganda.

Even worse is our Canadian families who love to go down to Cuba, visit locals, and hear them rave about how much they love Castro and about how everything is perfect and that their police state is also a lie. Of course, talking to Cubans when they are out of earshot of their secret police is another matter, but they must be liars, or something....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Seriously, thought, what's up with all the revisionist history? Politically, personally, whatever. What's wrong with owning your past?The good, the bad, the somewhere in between. What's so awful about that? A friend of mine of FB was criticising Reagan for a comment he made about the Taliban back in 1985. BACK THEN they weren't what they are now! And when I pointed that out, he dismissed it like "ok whatever makes you sleep well at night". If they were then what they are now, I'm certain Reagan would not have viewed them the same. They evolved over time to what they are now.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 2616   End
TOPIC: WTF