WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 2620   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"dreaded N word"

I was watching To Kill A Mockingbird again on TV recently. They bleeped out every use of nigger and nigger-lover, thereby turning powerful scenes into weak, WTF scenes.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
Sexy starts with a K?

Must be the Russian spelling....

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
For the record, I never did that, but I did think about it, often.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Wicked, Tigg.

Wait just one minute though... Pooping in someone's mouth ISN'T considered hot?? Holy crap! 1986...Debbie from Hingham...If you're out there, I'm so sorry Honey.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
M is that word kute lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
Trust me, there are MANY who do not hide behind a computer screen, and in fact, will have no problem walking up to you and calling you the dreaded N word, the very same assholes that will walk up to a gay person chain them to a car and drag them behind for miles, the very same douches that will walk up to me and call me the dreaded K word!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
tbr: Not only are they idiots, they are also cowards who hide behind screen names because they don't have the balls to back their foolishness up.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2191 posts)
Yeah, there are a lot of people who think Hitler was right, that slavery is good, that Blacks are inherently inferior, and that shitting in someone's mouth is erotic...

That's the beauty and curse of the internet, any idiot can put their views out there in the marketplace...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17262 posts)
"Are there really a lot of people who think the eastern bloc was an idyllic paradise? "

Well that'll depend on how you define "a lot of people". There are certainly enough that they show up everywhere on internet forums.

Look up "Soviet Union" on youtube and look at the comments of just about any of the videos. I'm not sure how many people this actually means. But there are enough of them - they say the brutal police state, near-total ban on emigration, political suppression, empty shelves etc are nothing but western lies.

As the father of a couple of early 20-somethings I have access to the brains of some people born in the early 90s, and some of them have bought this line.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 2620   End
TOPIC: WTF