WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You have to remember that until the Limbaugh era, there was a law in place requiring television media outlets to present BOTH positions of a story. Newspapers were never required to do so. that's why you would see two or more major newspapers in any given city.

So much for fair and balanced.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Yes. The other problem is that the news seems to also push political agenda's disguised as news and sensationalism.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2644 posts)
BLT: That is the new normal it seems. Hyperbole and sensationalism are what sells. I tend to go to the BBC (British Broadcasting) for something a bit toned down.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
I absolutely hate the way TV daily news has evolved over the years from giving relevant information to sensationalizing stories and making everything a mini-series. Ebola is the latest hot topic...WTF...this is not just on TV. Sites like the Huffington Post put up screaming headlines only for you to go to the link and there is little or nothing to support the headline.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
VaBeach: oh I've also enjoyed Mrs. Beaches pics as well so thanks. But rest easy no emails from me. I red the profile top to bottom. Happy and safe travels to Mexico.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
OK this is funny...

I guess there aren't a lot of locals in Cancun on SLS. The "Newest Matches" contains members back to 2010......

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Frank, right now SLS doesn't allow you to do that. If I set our Single Male interest to zero, it blocks them entirely. I didn't want to do that, so it's at the minimum. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I let our profile remain open to single males so that the likes of Fun and BT could perve the Mrs' pics.

While our profile might be awfully long (and some even say hostile) the very first paragraph gives very clear direction to single males. If they can't bother to read and/or respect it, well, I know what I need to know about them.

Those jokes are funny as shit.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Guy goes into a bar and walks up to the women sitting alone. He says " Baby, I took one look at you and thought WOW I'd really like to get into your pants!" Women responds "REALLY!!! What a coincidence . I took one look at you and thought WOW I've already got a perfect asshole in my pants!"

Bazinga !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Some day, I'd like to meet the guy/gal who wrote all those bar jokes. termites, horses with high balls, blondes, rabbis, priests, and Pollacks.

I'd like to buy him/her a drink.

BT

Beer_Tender

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
BT, that is some funny shit....LOL

VA: Just like today I had a "free" member, bi-male, hit me up wherein my profile clearly says no bi or bi-curious men. Oh, yeah, and there was no picture. Go figure.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF