Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 4656   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina, you are such a thoughtful and wonderful woman, and the forum has and will be less ...well...everything, without you in it. I am so sorry for your distress. All the best to you and your husband, and I will be sending out strengthening energy to the two of you.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
best wishes for you gina, and still hope to see you around here occasionally

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2350 posts)
Peace out would be a good thread to post in Gina .....just saying

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
One more thing...I've popped in probably once a month since December, so I can imagine I'll do that again here and there (and maybe later today since I posted so much, I think it'd be rude to just post all that and then go). Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind "send offs."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
I'm a Swunger? Haha. As long as you're not talking about my breasts, I'll take that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
thank you. He didn't get married to me until he was in his 40s, knew what he wanted in life, and met me. :) I had been married to an abuser for 20 years and got out of that. Knew what I never wanted again, and met him. The way we met was amazing. Little did we know we'd get married. We've shared our bodies with others, but our hearts are each other's. So...yes...our marriage is strong and we know what we have with each other.

That's really the only successful way to do this thing called swinging.

But it's been fun.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
@Sexus: Why do you think I stopped posting for a while. Yes, I had some personal shit going on but it became so boring and we had covered the gamut of topics. I was so disappointed with most of the men I had been meeting. Fortunately, I recently met my Plus One who is not only making me more interested in life in general but the LS as well. I NEVER entered the LS for a bunch of sexual reasons. I left NYC for the south and found myself with absolutely no social life. Long story short lady, do what you have to do. I feel confident enough to say we love you no matter what and in all likelihood the forums will be here when and if you want to return.

Do you mama....hugs!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
Bravo Gina.....welcome to the Swungers club :)

*Disclaimer *Swungers reserve the rights and privlages of all active swinger community functions, to include fora posting.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
mrs SnT: we'll surely miss you. congrats on having such a beautiful marriage & strong sense of what is important to you. all the best to you & hope you'll pop in from time to time.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
One more, since I'm hogging the thread now....I did try to post in the senior swingers, and make it a new topic, Is It Time for a Break?

Thanks for indulging me here today.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 4656   End
TOPIC: WTF