Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 4744   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well fuck a duck, what in the ducking fuck has been going on here while I was taking care of horses and family?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
ATGB, My apologies. I made the assumption that since you restrict your profile from my eyes that you wouldn't be interested in anything else I might offer. I'd happily toss one (a duck or a fuck) your way, and as is often the case with these offers, I'll be in SEMASS within the next two months.

BT

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10201 posts)
BT, WTF, no Fuck for me?? I am in despair... actually, I'm not in a pair of anything. LOL.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Wtf? The horror the horror...WWJCD?...What Would Josef Conrad do??

Rabbit, yes. A duck for you. Peg, yes. A fuck for you. Rabbit, you too, if you ask nicely. ATGB, they say that eating guano (bat shit) can make you crazy. You'll have to inquire with the usual BSC suspects. I believe they could coauthor a cookbook; 100 Ways to Prepare Guano.

BT

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10201 posts)
ATGB, a dear friend of mine used to say, "If you help a duck over a fence, it will crap in your hand every time." Same idea, more vulgarity. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10115 posts)
NJNY, I read the snippet of his comments that you posted. Thank you AND YIKES!

I'm a grammar and spelling freak, but I also know when to overlook stuff. However, a PROFILE should be the very best you can do. The saying "You never get a second chance to make a first impression" is so true.

Conversation, IMs, forum posts are a different animal. I enjoy the versatility of our language in these forms of casual usage. I'm guilty of ending many a sentence with a preposition.

As for the offended SM, sadly, IMHO, someone that volatile will not be successful at much or for long - unless he grows up a great deal.

A friend of mine often says "No good deed goes unpunished." LOL!

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
44 posts (and some more since deleted?) and you notice that.

Some crazy shit in here today.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22636 posts)
"It would be impossible to set a standard which could be uniformly enforced."

Which is exactly why it will be done...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18140 posts)
yeah he's a bit scary. i pasted one of the 4 posts (basically cursing people out for daring to offer an opinion after he asked for opinions) in post of the day thread.

and yeah full moon effects....a bit worried how it'll be on the actual night of the full moon. eeep.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6794 posts)
I missed out on reading a newbie SM's meltdown from receiving advice he obviously didn't like. Can you imagine the kerfuffle if someone (a couple) disappointed him in person? smh

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 4744   End
TOPIC: WTF