Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 3695   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hate that kind of stuff! My father would have been all over it, eager to spend the $3,500 to try to stay one step ahead of the bad guys. One time we barely stopped him from trying to out-smart a scam artist.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
This story is all over the web, but all of them reference the same story in PopSci, which is presented as a story, with no clear indication it's an advertisement, but all information and quotes in the story come from this one company and their claims, complete with details about how you can acquire one, whether you need one, etc.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20516 posts)
MSM is notorious for not doing sue diligence. An immediate example comes to mind, Dan Rather story about GWB. For which he lost his job.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17243 posts)
I saw that. It's Yahoo! not doing their homework, and using an advertisement disguised as a news story in Popular Science and running with it.

The advertisement is for Cryptophone 500, which promises to protect you from said evil towers for $3,500.

That's not to say that there isn't some truth to the concept that this is going on, but shame on Yahoo! for taking a story which is just an ad disguised as a story and running with it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20516 posts)
finance.yahoo. com/news/mysterious-fake-cellphone-towers-intercepting-162645809.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory

I haven't vetted this story, but if true, very troubling. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
just wondering if both tv's just happened to be in the room or did he actually take the time to go get another one from the living room?

people in the room: "are you ok?" "yeah i think so." "think you can run?" "probably, why? "i think i just heard him unplug the 48 inch plasma."

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
I had a thread going - long abandoned - called "How NOT to have a threesome" in the 3-some threads. It included that story (the TV's) and several more.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20516 posts)
Remember the guy who broke up his wife's threesome by battering the participants with TWO televisions? The fact that he chose a tv as a weapon TWICE really stuck with me.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
badabump.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3218 posts)
thought it looked like fun, decided to take a stab at it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... More 
Start   451 to 460 of 3695   End
TOPIC: WTF