Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ... 579  Next »
441 to 450 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
***rolling eyes***

talk about NEA's.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12086 posts)
Oh he already said something about her in his new song "Famous".

For all my Southside n****s that know me best

I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex

Why? I made that bitch famous (God damn)

I made that bitch famous

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
"Neither Page nor Zuckerberg have responded to the rapper."

He should try his buddy Taylor Swift.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
My son deals with a lot of these guys in his work at the nightclub. He is one of the main security guys, and often gets roped into watching over them for the evening.

Most of them are totally clueless. Lindsey Lohan was in there right after she was in court for drunk driving. Drinking vodka that she told everyone was water...

Snoop Dogg plays there a couple of times a year. He is a pretty cool guy, other than the pot smoking.

He's looked after Justin Beeber, Reggie Bush, a bunch of the Charger players, Usher, and others too numerous to count.

The defining feature, according to him, is that they surround themselves with yes people, so they do whatever they want.

Including, I guess, getting yourself into $53 million of debt.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
Kanye West has asked Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg to invest $1 billion into his "ideas" after the rapper went on another outrageous Twitter tirade, claiming he was $53 million worth of personal debt .

The "Jesus Walks" singer made the plea on Sunday claiming, as he has done many, many times before, that he is the "greatest artist of all time".

West did not stop at Zuckerberg. He also called out for help from Alphabet chief executive Larry Page. Neither Page nor Zuckerberg have responded to the rapper. West also claimed that giving money to him would be more fruitful that opening up a school in Africa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Maybe if it include unlimited lifetime access to the Kardashian pussies..... plus the Jenners...

....not Caitlyn's!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
btw I hope I'm right. Not because I think Senate Republicans are so awesome as to be cooperative as they are wanting to protect themselves from retaliation down the line.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
We haven't had a sudden death on the court in many years. Justices gave a year's notice of impending retirement, which allowed for a more sluggish process. When Rehnquist died John Roberts was already nominated to replace O'Connnor. However, his confirmation took only 24 days once he was nominated to replace Rehnquist.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
"Treating kids like hot potatoes just might not be good for them."

Totally agree.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
According to Wiki, the average time from nomination to confirmation since Reagan is 2.2 months.

So April 1 is not going to happen. May 1 would be about the norm, but in this political climate, I think there is a 50-50 chance that the vacancy is not filled until after the inauguration.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
This is a slightly different political argument because it's really a matter of us trying to make predictions, rather than arguing about what's right or wrong. So we are all making our best guess.

I am not a betting man, but I predict a replacement will be confirmed by May 1. And I think that's generous. More like April 1. But I'll say May 1 to have confidence.

If this were October I might be inclined to agree on waiting until after the election, but it's not. However, SOME people want the president to make it as a recess appointment and skip the senate confirmation altogether, as congress does not resume until Feb. 22. That to me is unacceptable. We can wait a week until congress is back. It'll take that long to make a decision on a nominee anyway.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ... 579  Next »
441 to 450 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.