Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ... 736  Next »
441 to 450 of 7352
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it just means that there is a leased tenant that's never paid a dime and they simply don't want to deal with the eviction process.

We actually had a vaguely similar situation when we bought our first house. It was a foreclosure that was the result of a divorce. Dad had moved out, Mom stayed with the kids in one apartment and other tenants were staying in another apartment, and nobody had paid rent/mortgage in years. The bank sold the house to us complete with the squatters and we had to evict them all ourselves. Thankfully they just left in a couple of weeks without a fight (or trashing the place any worse than it already was).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28750 posts)
@VA: I saw that yesterday but I don't get it??

Are we supposed to infer that a ghost or maybe ax murderer lives there?

You can tell by the other listing photos that someone has been living in the main level of the house- or least been storing a lot of crap (& a nice bike) there.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
Normally I would consider this inappropriate to post, but it's being widely reported in the media so...

Go to zillow and look up 709 Michaelmas Ave, Cayce, SC 29033

As part of the not-so-enticing description: Upstairs apartment cannot be shown under any circumstances. Buyer assumes responsibility for the month-to-month tenancy in the upstairs apartment. Occupant has never paid, and no security deposit is being held, but there is a lease in place. (Yes, it does not make sense, please don't bother asking.)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28750 posts)
Alternately, what's the last thing to go through that bird's mind before the wind turbine blade hit him?

His asshole.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1091 posts)
The value of one's ability to move at great speeds is second only to one's ability to stop on a dime.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
The world's fastest bird, and yet, maybe not the brightest.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
"and then inadvertently flew straight into the blades of a wind turbine"

Oh shit!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
A rare White-throated Needletail (the world’s fastest flying bird) had been spotted on the UK’s Isles of Harris--only the eighth such sighting in Britain in 170 years.

On June 23, 2013, ornithologists arranged an expedition that attracted about 80 of the planet's most dedicated, adventurous birders, who were thrilled as, indeed, the bird appeared again--and then inadvertently flew straight into the blades of a wind turbine.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28750 posts)
Clear as mud and maybe as dumb as too.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
Someone just called our work phone and asked to speak to Mrs. VA, who was busy. I asked to take a message.

"This is (common first name). I spoke to her a few months ago."

OK!?!?!?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28750 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ... 736  Next »
441 to 450 of 7352
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.