Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... More 
Start   441 to 450 of 4215   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Kibbs :)

va , you see what you did by using the word *taste ? It's my opinion you validated what I posted about assuming.

The SNL post was very funny, no I have never seen it.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
Kibbs babe!! How is your sweet ass doing?

How is the rest of you doing?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21810 posts)
Tandg: I reset it completely by accident, but i can definitely relate to what you went through to discover the combo. 2forfun: I'm going to make note of what number I'm now on {just in case} and then try you're suggestion. BobbyUSA: thank you, sweetheart! MUA VA: {hi}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10755 posts)
No I'm not. Taste has nothing to do with knowing who people are. I know who Kanye West is and I don't need to like him to do so.

I know these old farts are fading into the past. When The Who played the SuperBowl half time show a few years back a lot of people didn't know who they were. Time marches on.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21810 posts)
Will all do respect , your assuming the youth of today cares about the same musical taste as you. Hip hop changed the music scene much like the Beatles did single handle. Run Dmc is thier Beatles.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
I do think most of these young people have at least some concept of who the Beatles are, however. Once they find out he was a Beatle they will know.

Of course, the day will come when most people don't know who he is anymore. Hopefully long after nobody knows who Kanye West is.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21810 posts)
Did you ever see Eddie Murphy and Dick Van Dyke do that bit on SNL?

"I am black and you are white!"

"You are blind as a bat and I have sight.

You can be my amigo, negro, let's not fiiiiiiight!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21810 posts)
The really funny part about your post Va is that it is true in a modern world. Those Kanye fans will now know about sir Paul, his music and band mates and what they where all about. Tony Bennett is another example of tapping a market piggy backing a current trending artist. Unless your being off color using satire humor and it's a black and white thing ? Ebony and Ivory like?

I can't stress enough that the last line is typed tongue in cheek. If a viewer can't read that into it my apologies and sympathys.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
*snort*

that's hysterical.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
Kanye West has released a new single called "Only One" recorded with Paul McCartney.

Kanye West fans are raving at the talents of this guy "Paul McCartney". They claim Kanye has just given him a career, etc.

"I don't know who Paul McCartney is, but Kanye is going to give this man a career w/ this new song!"

"who tf is paul mccartney???!??! this is why i love kanye for shining light on unknown artists"

"LOL - people that think the featured player in Kanye West's new song, named Paul McCartney, is going to be famous now."

"Kanye has a great ear for talent. This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21810 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... More 
Start   441 to 450 of 4215   End
TOPIC: WTF