WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... More 
Start   431 to 440 of 3003   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Suicide attempt gone bad. Now, he's fucked for life.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
VA- That has been all over the news here. I can't even imagine what he was on to make him to do that...ouch

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Rapper Andre Johnson severed his penis and jumped from a Los Angeles apartment building early Wednesday, police said.

Johnson was seriously injured, but survived the fall from the second level of the building in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Police Sgt. William Mann said.

Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was being treated, Mann said.

Details about what triggered the incident were not available.

Johnson has been a member of Northstar, a Long Beach, California, hip hop group that was part of the Wu-Tang Clan family, according to the Wu-Tang Clan website. He performs under the name Christ Bearer.

His recording credits include "When the Guns Come Out," which was included on the soundtrack of the 2004 film "Blade: Trinity," according to the Internet Movie Database.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
This WTF isn't from the headlines, it's from right down the street. I live on a corner lot of an entry into my neighborhood off of a busy main drag. I'm barely more than a block from the elementary school my boy goes to, ready walking distance. On the long block between, there's 5 properties with frontage on the opposite side of the main drag. Police in kevlar vests were swarming the middle property. There was a local P.D. CSI unit van, two k9 units, numerous squad cars etc.... And news cameras set up at the end of the block, katty-corner from the school and pointed in the direction of the commotion. Of COURSE I couldn't see any of this from my house as I'm walking down my drive and crossing the corner with my younger boy to walk to the school and pick the older boy up after school. YIKES! I clutched the younger boy's hand and told him not to let go. You also could not see this from the front door of the school so I told my older boy what I saw so he wouldn't get freaked out as we got down to the corner. We saw a few squad cats leaving with people in the back seats as we quickly got past there and home. I'm going to check in on the local news website to see what it was about.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
You can practice at a virtual range to to get back into the groove. Also, there are so many things you can carry to protect yourself that you don't have to carry an actual weapon and they do damage.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
I own two handguns myself, but have not shot either of them in 2-3 years. I am out of practice and with my aging eyesight, my aim is not what it once was. I really need to find another shooting buddy and get myself to a gun range somewhere to practice.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3252 posts)
One of my favorite play mates mom just passed away . I feel sooooo bad for him .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(330 posts)
I don't own a gun but totally support everyone's right to own and carry one. Its in the constitution and until that is changed this shouldn't even be up for debate.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1822 posts)
I got my CWP when I moved south after I realized that most people down here are packing. I've never had to use it and actually, my instructor told us that if ever you have the chance to walk away do so because even if you're in the right, it's going to be a tough situation to convince that you were in danger and had no other recourse but to use deadly force. We've seen this played out recently in the headlines. I don't want to be in one of those stories but with car jacks and the like, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
I got beat up 34 years ago, when I was a senior in high school. I was very-much a pacifist and didn't raise a hand to defend myself. I had a broken nose and the worst of my 4 concussions from the way that guy punched my face. I told myself that I would never let anything like that happen again, and I haven't. I also taught my kids to stand up for themselves.

When I was driving a cab, I was threatened a few times. There isn't time to wait for the police to save you in those situations. I adopted a policy of getting the situation under control before making any phone calls. Because of the way I carried myself, and possibly how I look, no punches were actually ever thrown. If it had ever gotten physical, I always planned on the main job for the police to be documenting that I had acted in self-defense.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... More 
Start   431 to 440 of 3003   End
TOPIC: WTF