Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ... 666  Next »
431 to 440 of 6658
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs is one of the leading epidemiologists in the country. I am educated in the life science which was a waste because everything i was taught in college was wrong. I do the marking in our business and Mrs does the science that i bring in. It works, we though we could get a couple of weeks off between Christmas and mid January but no such luck this year..the phone rang today. In our world we or i should say the Mrs gets to know the other scientists that dont work for government $$$$$$ and what government does to them to keep their work form being published. Trump is going to make sure their work gets published...and then the shit hits the fan.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4335 posts)
When your all done, can I borrow your spray paint? I don't need your paper bag, I have my own. Thank goodness I was only drinking water and didn't get spew it all over my screen, although my fur baby snuggled up next TV to me wasn't so on lucky.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Ncal -- you're a scientist?? In what field...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1687 posts)
I can't stand it anymore - my first fora block. My blood pressure will thank me.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
This is not Trump, no this is among us scientists. Obama has been using the IRS and the threats of audits to keep the journals from publishing honest science. What has been submitted for publication is the hard science completely documented that proves not only is climate change a scam but all of the pollution standards science is a scam.

Hundred of millions have been taken from private industry because of this cherry picked lying scam science done by one of the most respectable NGOs and University PHDs. This massive amount of money has gone into the pockets of the NGO people making them filthy rich and the PHDs and some is used to pay SEIU mafia pensions. Now this hard science is going to be published and the lawsuits will start and the end of the rein of the lying scam con artist Democratic criminal cartel. In simple English..Democrats have no way to get rich off the backs of the American people anymore like Al Gore and the Clinton's did.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4335 posts)
So ncal I am assuming you don't believe in global warming then...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1687 posts)
WTF? Not unlike his business ventures, it has to be somebody's fault. Marcus Welby the democrats fault.

"Hoodwinked even". Gosh darn it, you make me so proud when you talk like that. It's like Leo Gorcey is alive and well.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12642 posts)
Hey nutcal, haven't you seen the back-pedaling your messiah has been doing? You've been scammed, bamboozled, hoodwinked even. None of those things will happen and the funny part is, in a year or so you will be blaming the Democrats for that too.

But it sure is entertaining to see you get all worked up.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5128 posts)
NCAL,

When you're all done, can I borrow your spray paint? I don't need your paper bag. I have my own.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12642 posts)
Current just wait until Trump takes office before you do the typical Democratic thing and blame him for all of the mess Obama and the democrats created. The whole Democratic world of lying scam science is going to be blown sky high very soon. With hard documented proof of how the frauds by NGO's and PHD's created the scams scienceS that has destroyed so much of our country...get ready for your Democratic lying scam artist machine to come crashing down. The Republican are not just bringing back freedom to the healthcare and securing the border, and ending the illegals voting and using welfare in America but they are going all out against the EPA and all the lying scam artist PHDs in our Universities. Its going to be a bloodbath and all you lying Democrats are going to be bled to death in court as EVERYONE you have destroyed is going to sue... Sixty years of lies is going to be front and center, no longer do you Democrats control the media and the message..no longer I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4335 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ... 666  Next »
431 to 440 of 6658
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.