Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  ... 726  Next »
422 to 431 of 7252
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF that barista said whipped cream

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4698 posts)
Well, right or wrong my morning drink is a non fat latte. Drinking one now. I do like the protein fortified milk though, texture wise.

When it comes to unicorns, I prefer mine with coconut oil.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1965 posts)
Wow a thread that truly lives up to its name. WTF

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4698 posts)
"Okie donkie"

I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it made me laugh either way. :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28438 posts)
An eye roll? Nice

Just because your sister and her friends are crap at being Veg* you think you *know* it's challenging?

Okie donkie, you must be right because I've never, ever (and I'm certain you haven't either) witnessed an unhealthy omnivore.

Should I insert my eye roll here?

The one thing you are correct on though is that we will likely never agree on a lot of things.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5576 posts)
"or on the case of this unicorn frappachino, to them."

I'm only going to have ONE... and then I'll see if I like it. Come on a GIANT ice cold frappachino on a HOT day driving to the beach.. Heavenly

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8361 posts)
*eyeroll*

Sorry we ain't going to agree here. I'm leaving it at that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28438 posts)
Sorry VA but being vegan isn't challenging at all, unless I go out to eat at a restaurant with lazy, subpar, so-called "chefs".

Basic understanding of nutrition and what plants have it is all one needs.

It's boggled my mind for years that most people don't know what's on their plate, where it came from, why it's there or what it's nutritionally doing for them...or on the case of this unicorn frappachino, to them.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5576 posts)
Humans are extremely versatile creatures. We do not need to eat an elaborate array of foods lest we die. It is possible (although challenging) to be healthy and be a vegan, and it's also possible to be almost a pure carnivore and be healthy, although doing so requires us to eat meat raw, which most are not willing to do.

I'm certainly not discouraging people eating a wide array of foods. Far from it. But people have this idea that unless your diet is made up of 2,000 different foods then you can't be healthy. Most of our ancestors lived on a very narrow selection of foods, depending on where they lived.

But none of this matters re; unicorn frappuchinos.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28438 posts)
"Feeding kids a 100% vegan diet is really bad for the kids. they grow up small and sickly. "

As usual Nutcal, you're talking out of your hairy ass.

As far as I've been able to tell, unless there is some strange illness or deficiency I've never heard of, not one single person on this planet *needs* animal flesh or animal by-products to be healthy.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5576 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  ... 726  Next »
422 to 431 of 7252
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.