Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  ... 528  Next »
422 to 431 of 5280
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no idea. That "shit" came across Twitter. I think it's applied by a technician. GOOGLE it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
how do they trane the birds to do that?

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(94 posts)
@Kibbles: It came across Twitter this morning. I didn't even read any further....disgusting.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Oooo. I can just picture what must have happened to inspire THAT beauty treatment. {Plop!} Hmmmm....lemme rub that in and see what happens. ... Ew! NOT!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11385 posts)
Bird poop facials..I don't think so...WTF.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
There are calls for them to be charged as adults.

#RefLivesMatter

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
Both players should be dismissed from the team and arrested for assault.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2934 posts)
A high school football player lit up a referee by intentionally blindsiding him away from a play, knocking him to ground. Then a teammate drove his helmet into the ref. File this one under Taking Things A Little Too Seriously.

Film at the link: mysanantonio. com/sports/high_school/high_school_football/article/Northside-ISD-investigating-incident-with-6487775.php

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
I have come home from the club many a time in just my jacket and heels. Not because my clothes were missing (trooper gathers them as I fling them off all over the club) but because I just don't want to put them back on.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20793 posts)
@ blt ......no one usually messes with any ones belongings.......this was the first time in 3 years going there it has ever happened .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1574 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  ... 528  Next »
422 to 431 of 5280
TOPIC: WTF

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy