Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  ... 733  Next »
422 to 431 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
i'm a fan of choc/mint and choc/berry combos. look for the "mini" frapp to make a return (they only offer the size in warm months). it's enough to taste (& enjoy if it's not sickly sweet) and enjoy without sugar overload or brain freeze.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17026 posts)
older girl will want to try the chocolate mint one. She loves chocolate and mint. So hopefully while its out there will be a reason to treat her to starbucks.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21880 posts)
the "unicorn" drink was a takeoff on sour patch candies (yes revolting) geared towards tweens/kids. ("mom! dad! we HAVE to go to starbucks!!!")

this months flavours: s'mores and dark chocolate mint mocha.

might hafta try a mini of the mint dark choc mocha.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Color changing drinks? As a customer I'm revolted. As a stockholder from day one, I'm somewhat intrigued.

Seriously though, Starbucks has been down this road before. Interestingly it was Schultz who made a big deal a few years ago about taking them back to their roots of solid coffee. Reminds me of the old coke/new coke "controversy".

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2116 posts)
"Starbucks plans on rolling out more color-changing drinks this year following the success of its Unicorn Frappuccino"

Didn't get to try it. It really hasn't been hot enough here yet to get me ready for that much sugar in a drink. Maybe next time..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
April 2.

He's still there - just now "Executive Chairman".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
When did Schultz become the former CEO?

He's a rags to riches story; raised in the projects of NYC. Capitalist, opportunist, innovator...political leftie...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
So, 10 days after it came/blew up in here...

Starbucks plans on rolling out more color-changing drinks this year following the success of its Unicorn Frappuccino, which drove a large amount of traffic to its U.S. chains during its five-day release in April.

"Just stay tuned because we have a lot more coming," the company's former CEO, Howard Schultz, told a Thursday earnings conference call, CNBC reports. He says the funky, pink and blue Frappuccino bumped traffic to its chains—sales will probably be seen in Starbucks' fiscal third-quarter earnings— and helped with the coffee's chains brand awareness.

He also called the drink "the most stunning example of our understanding of digital and social media and Instagram," ABC reports.

"We will bring at least one new entirely new drink into Happy Hour this year that is going to be as good as Unicorn or better," Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson said on the call, CNBC reports.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
Mayday, May 1, 2017, Liberal Communist must be in their glory. Orgasms all over the USA. Owebama gives BJ to Castro at DNC.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Trooper mainly flies Delta. And about 1/2 the time is upgraded to first class. He is on a Delta flight right now, Dallas bound. Very few problems specially now that he is doing the company's southern territory and no longer has to worry about flying around in snow storms, other then the 3 times a year he goes to Denver.

I have lots of friends that love Southwest, but I have yet to find a decent rate flying with them, anywhere I want to go when I want to go there. Usually its like 99 bucks to get somewhere and 700 to get back home. Yeah thanks I'll just take the 349.00 round trip Delta flight thanks.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21880 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  ... 733  Next »
422 to 431 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.