Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ... 571  Next »
421 to 430 of 5705
User Details are only visible to members.
So some people are calling for a boycott of Beyonce because they don't like her latest video.

The WTF part of the whole thing is that the people calling for a boycott have probably never listened to one of her songs.

I haven't either, just not my type of music.

And the people who do like her stuff will ignore the boycott.

Maybe this should be in Politics, but the constant outrage machine makes me wanna go WTF!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19522 posts)
Inez and Hubby are good sailors. "Good sailors can stand on a slippery deck"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
OMG the ship we just got off Sat. ,the next cruise was hit by hurricane winds off the coast of South Carolina , the inside got beat up really bad ,was on the internet .And people said the ship was tilting very bad at one point OMG I guess we lucked out . We did hit a storm on the way back to New Jersey 25 ft. seas ,we were rocking and rolling some ,but nothing like the pictures I saw . Its a brand new ship too .Lucky Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6609 posts)
So some people get stood up for a date. We just got stood up for an entire weekend.

On the Bliss Cruise we met a couple we liked who lives in the far flung frozen north. They were on a visit to south Florida this weekend just passed and planned (a month ago) to extend it by 2 days and stop in and visit us here in Orlando before heading home. Expected arrival: Friday afternoon.

On Thursday, they tell us they made a mistake and their flight doesn't actually land in Orlando until 8 pm. OK.

On Friday they tell us it's 9 pm. OK.

On Friday at 9 pm they tell us they just landed, see you in an hour. OK.

Two hours later they tell us a story which may or may not be true about problems with a rental car, so they're just going to take a hotel. See you tomorrow. OK.

Not a word since.

So - were they even here in Orlando? Did they find something more interesting at the last minute? Or did they just lose their nerve or interest in us?

Not sweating it - we went out Saturday anyway and had a great time. But it was just kind of weird to plan a vacation around visiting people and then to just vanish.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
Doritos baby was our fave.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
That was fucking bizarre.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
Puppymonkeybaby- so much more WTF than ManBearPig that you'll wanna be like Motel 6 and leave the light on.

Or pull the covers completely over your head.

"Do the 'shroom."

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
"What are you doing in Orlando?" I forgot to tell you, we've moved right down the street from you. Surprise!

We occasionally list ourselves there. Cocoa Beach gets it's share of visitors, but at this time of the year, far more people are visiting the Orlando area. Just gives us a chance to have our profile much more visible.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
Smoking BTs PIECE pipe: now, there's a thought. ...why didn't I think of that?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11594 posts)
tbr, make right turn at big rock that look like bear, then make left turn at big bear that look like rock to find the Hekawi camp. Ask for Smokey Bear- he can tell you which piece to pipe.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ... 571  Next »
421 to 430 of 5705
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.