Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 689  Next »
42 to 51 of 6887
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a long one folks. I shortened it as best I could, and de-canadianized some of the terms. The tale of Naomi Shawana.....

At about 3:25 a.m. Jan. 21, 2016, two women wearing hoodies, scarves to cover their faces, and brandishing knives entered a convenience store in Sudbury, Ontario, and rushed the lone male clerk. The pair forced him behind the counter to the safe. About $800 was taken along with some cigarettes. The clerk was assaulted and slashed by the two women, resulting in a four-inch gash to the left side of his neck.

The two women were picked up by a taxi which left the area. Police found a Pepsi bottle, syringe and two knife sheaths in the driveway.

The taxi dropped the two women off. A homeowner later found clothing worn by Shawana in her recycling box.

Then about 1 p.m. Jan. 23, Shawana entered the Extasy Shop, selected two high-priced vibrators, went to the back of the store, and put the one worth about $190 in her purse. Shawana was confronted by a clerk who asked for the items to be turned over. But Shawana refused, told the clerk she had HIV, pulled out an uncapped needle from her purse that appeared to contain blood, and lunged at him, knocking items off the counter.

Shawana fled the store with both vibrators (the second was worth about $100) and left the area in a waiting taxi — her means of getting to the store.

The clerk provided police with information about the taxi and direction of travel. Shawana was also clearly identified on store surveillance video.

At the time of the robbery, Shawana was on a probation order from January 2015 and a bail order from December, 2015. She was arrested in North Bay in March, 2016 and later got bail.

Then on Dec. 13, 2016, Shawana visited an outdoors store, selected a Canada Goose men’s 2XL Expedition coat worth about $1,000, and left the store without offering to pay. She fled in a waiting Buick Rendezvous telling the male driver to “Go! Go! Go!”

Police attempted to stop the fleeing vehicle a short time later, resulting in a foot chase involving both the driver and Shawana. The driver was quickly caught, the jacket was recovered, and Shawana’s cellphone, which featured a text message that she had three coats, was also seized.

Shawana ended up at an apartment complex, forcing open a window to get in. She then left that apartment, knocked on the door of another one, barged her way past the 80-year-old female occupant when the door was opened, and went out a window.

Shawana then lost her shoes as she attempted to get on the roof of another building and was arrested. Shawana demanded to go to hospital, where she was cleared medically by EMS staff.

While in a cell in police custody, Shawana spat at a sergeant.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27675 posts)
Us, Johnnie Walker Double Black. Very good for health, no fats.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I am on a vege diet today rice and beans and beer!!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4831 posts)
WTF that barista said whipped cream

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4487 posts)
Well, right or wrong my morning drink is a non fat latte. Drinking one now. I do like the protein fortified milk though, texture wise.

When it comes to unicorns, I prefer mine with coconut oil.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1777 posts)
Wow a thread that truly lives up to its name. WTF

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4487 posts)
"Okie donkie"

I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it made me laugh either way. :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27675 posts)
An eye roll? Nice

Just because your sister and her friends are crap at being Veg* you think you *know* it's challenging?

Okie donkie, you must be right because I've never, ever (and I'm certain you haven't either) witnessed an unhealthy omnivore.

Should I insert my eye roll here?

The one thing you are correct on though is that we will likely never agree on a lot of things.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5319 posts)
"or on the case of this unicorn frappachino, to them."

I'm only going to have ONE... and then I'll see if I like it. Come on a GIANT ice cold frappachino on a HOT day driving to the beach.. Heavenly

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7512 posts)
*eyeroll*

Sorry we ain't going to agree here. I'm leaving it at that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27675 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 689  Next »
42 to 51 of 6887
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.