Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 4739   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A Boston woman is in a coma after her butt implants exploded while doing squats at a gym.

Serena Beuford, 27, was working out for an Instagram video when she heard a loud pop. Soon after, she fell to the floor screaming in agony... saying that her butt was gone.

According to Beuford's sister Jackie, Serena had visited an unlicensed clinic to get a 64-inch bottom. She said her sister wanted to become famous on Instagram.

That clinic is now under investigation.

Doctors said Beuford will require extensive medical procedures to repair the damage caused by the implants.

The eruption of her implants caused severe damage to her rectum, colon, and lower intestines.

The doctor treating Beuford said implants are not healthy for the body and are not meant to last long.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
Did you find his hot date?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
WTF - am i the only l person who could drive 3.5 hours to surprise their 94 yr old father, who family says by all accounts is 'slowing down'- to find out he is off galivanting in some other state LMSAO

Good news is he is apparently doing just fine and I will see him tomorrow.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
I'm cutting some slack since she is grieving and reactionary at this moment.

It must suck to be known as the mother of the stupidest person of 2015.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
"Devon Staples". Now mom wants stricter laws. No we don't need stricter laws. We need two things. 1. We need to enforce the laws we already have and make certain that everyone, no matter who they are, pays the same price when they violate those laws. 2. We need to accept the fact that no matter what laws are passed, there will always be those whose lack of good decision making skills will occasionally lead them to harm themselves.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6245 posts)
Probably. Didn't our own goverment seize everyone's gold and issue gold certificates in their place?

Yes, they did. It wasn't until 1975 that restrictions on gold were removed.

lol @ anyone who thinks that their IOUs will ever be redeemable.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
I just heard a rumor that the banks in Greece are taking cash from customers' safe deposit boxes to fund the ATM's and issuing promissory notes to pay the customers back....WTF. Is that even legal?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
He played Gaston at Disney for a time. There is a video out there of him doing one arm, side lying push ups when challenged to a push up contest by a visitor to the park.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
Future Darwin Award winner here:

CALAIS, Maine — Authorities said a 22-year-old man died after he launched a firework off the top of his head on Saturday night.

WCSH reported that 22-year-old Devon Staples and his friends were drinking at the time of the incident. It reportedly happened in the backyard of one of Staples’ friend’s homes in Calais, Maine.

According to the state Department of Public Safety, Staples placed a fireworks mortar tube on his head and set it off. He died instantly after the firework exploded.

The victim’s brother, Cody Staples, told the New York Daily News it was an accident. He said his brother was holding a lighter and it accidentally caused the firework to go off.

“I was the first one who got there. There was no rushing him to the hospital. There was no Devon left when I got there,” his brother said. “It was a freak accident. …. But Devon was not the kind of person who would do something stupid. He was the kind of person who would pretend to do something stupid to make people laugh.”

Staples lives in Orlando where he used to work at Disney World. He was most recently working as a dog walker.

Officials say this is the first fireworks-attributed death in Maine since they were legalized two years ago.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22618 posts)
VA,

Hadn't heard that one. Someone could point out that the rainbow theme goes back to the sixties for NBC. I distinctly remember the NBC peacock in various shades of grey. My parents weren't exactly what you would call "early adopters" of color TV.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(468 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 4739   End
TOPIC: WTF