Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 3697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A local Hot Date

"Looking for a guy to cum over tonight and bang my Amish old lady. No guy on guy,I'm still in the closet. Bring a case a Busch tall boys and condoms. After you're done beer and wife stay with me. Seriously replies only. Send pictures of beer"

Send pictures of beer? WTF?? lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
@njny and Good: All dat....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
actually the bag being located is more likely a HT?

this is a typical WTF: transit always has delays/leaves late. i hop the subway to save time because i am prolly carrying in excess of 50 lbs of stuff between work, holiday teacher gifts, and my sweet little new shoes -- so i can make my train.

get on. subway leaves. then we stop. and wait--a couple minutes. then when we get to the station it's obvious another train just left after burping a buncha folks on the platform.

so i get to the transit platform--you guessed it--my train is gone already. so i will be doin my 6 pm meeting via phone. yay for being on time!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
Shouldn't you be posting that in one of the loser threads?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
OT: Eureka! My bag has been found!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Why? I don't get it. I am not saying what he did was right because I have no idea what he did in this instance but if he has already paid his debt to society????? What if he had never won the money????

OT: Why the fuck has the bag I mailed to Fendi for repair gone missing. I gave them the tracking number and they're giving me some BS story about no matter how many times they tell USPS to deliver it as they told me to address it, they deliver it to an alternate address. Why is that my problem?....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
BLT, his victims should sue him in civil court for damages and take his winnings from him. SUE THE BASTARD.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(644 posts)
@Scandle: They found out when he went to the press conference at least that how it appeared on the TV this morning. He was holding the check. He's not in prison anymore or if he ever was. I didn't dissect the entire thing....convicted...stood out in my mind. I assume he's a registered sex offender.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Found the story. BLT was quoting the story accurately - the author of the story is the dumbass who doesn't know the difference. Many versions of the story make the same mistake. If we can legally call someone a sex offender isn't it implicit that they have been convicted?

He served time for two counts of sexual battery from 2002-2006 for a child under 12. He has a number of other things ranging from grand theft to check fraud, although all of them are pre-2001.

Apparently Massachusetts is considering legislation barring sex offenders from collecting lottery winnings.

This is kind of bizarre to me. If we let them play the lottery we gotta let them win the lottery. I have nothing but disdain for sex offenders, but it's none of anyone else's business what he does with the money.

I wonder if those same advocacy groups are OK with paying money for Roman Polanski movies.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20527 posts)
"Convicted" applies to people who have (usually) committed a crime and been found guilty in a court of law. "Ex-con" would apply to someone who has served their time and been released from prison.

I wonder how the guy in BLT's story got his hands on a lottery ticket if he's still imprisoned. Did friends or family buy it for him or did the story's author get the terminology wrong? Perhaps he has been convicted but isn't serving time yet, or is awaiting sentencing?

Another literalist. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9273 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 3697   End
TOPIC: WTF