WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 3221   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can't handle the cold myself. That's why I love living in Florida! Shorts almost year around. You guy's should move somewhere warmer. Just saying an electric mattress pad and 2 blankets WTF!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Tryst, the last couple of days it has been mid 90's with heat and humidity making it seem like 100 or above. If you hang around the fora long enough you will figure out I'm always cold. Other then when I'm pole dancing, I rarely break out the shorts until its pushing 90. I tend to be in hoodies or light jackets when its under 80.

Trooper wasn't home last night so I turned off the air conditioning over night and was able to sleep with only a light blanket for a change, instead of 2 blankets and the sometimes the electric mattress pad on.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17722 posts)
Don Lemon of CNN kinda pissed me off in an interview with Mike Brown's mother. The woman is clearly beyond distraught. To me, he was pressing her too hard for answers about she feels at this time. This woman, from my observation, is still in shock. Thank God for Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin's mother, who has a love for God and the strength of a warrior after the tragic loss of her son. She stepped up and did a lot of the talking for Lesley McSpadden. I lost my son to a chronic illness and even though he had been ill really all of his life, I wasn't prepared for his passing. This mother, whose son was gunned down and the the ultimate indignity of having her child lying in the street dead and uncovered for hours, something this world gets in an uproar if it were to be done to a dog, is beyond comprehension. The police want to make this a good shoot. They are circling around trying to make it right by bringing up the stealing of cigars. Is that a capital crime? Who made this officer judge and juror? I know the cops are afraid. They should be because for the ones that do good, I doubt they outnumber the ones who do fucked up shit. I wonder what they teach them in the academy. Where is the sensitivity training.....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2973 posts)
Vero Beach has been extremely hot and since I live in a family friendly area, clothing optional is not an option. However, my apartment, is anything goes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2973 posts)
WTF! 85? Last check it was 96. 85 is kinda cold for us Florida folk. Come to the real south.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Too hot for the pool? Unless your pool is heated, even in FL its got limited months of use. Has to be 85 or hotter for me to even consider going to the pool.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17722 posts)
It's Florida of course it's hot. Hence the pool! Feel free to remove clothing as needed! I won't mind!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
letstryst: It has been to hot! The pools feel like bath water, not refreshing at all to me. Perhaps that's it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2973 posts)
So I live in a condo and we have a pool and a jacuzzi. Everyday after work I hit the pool and I'm always the only one at the pool. I'm like WTF!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Maybe he'll stop when he reaches puberty. Sorry NJ.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8067 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 3221   End
TOPIC: WTF