Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 532  Next »
42 to 51 of 5317
User Details are only visible to members.
BT smoking PIECE pipe with indians, buying whisky from them and drinking with them. On Credit Card.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Chief Batshit Crazy of the Hekawi Indian tribe has spoken. Too bad Agarn and O'Rourke aren't around to translate.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
Rabbit, Nit Wit Liberal would talk Climate Change, delay wild sex with you. Your way or the highway

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
"Politics and fucking just don't mix"

I know a few presidents that would disagree with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23745 posts)
I personally think the " Life Style Party" is full of fun perverts, sexual dynamos and much fucking and laughing all at the same time. The last time a partner of mine challenged my politics (which I didn't bring up) I replied, "Do youvwanna stand out here and have a debate on climate change or do you wanna fuck?".

He shut up pretty quick, grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the club while his wife laughed--and I had her laughing (and moaning) just a few minutes later (him too).

Politics and fucking just don't mix-- unless you're a drywitted, funny nor-easterner or a funny fuck with a good grasp on constitutional law AND you happen to basically agree with my personal political code. other than that keep you politics in your pocket.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2950 posts)
We think Life Style Party is full of up standing citizens. Upper crust and One Precentors. Not Freeloaders

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Ruined our country eh? Yeah. I heard that from all the voters in Iowa. Moral decline. Erosion of traditional values. Destruction of the sanctity of marriage. In short, all the things required to make for a decent lifestyle party.

I guess some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. View the world as you will. Sorry you're having a bad life.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
current, you are right, I can't fix stupid. Owebama has ruined our Country accept it. I don't hate anyone!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
LOL I told you

Hey SS - what are you doing in Orlando?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23745 posts)
#baroonpoo4u

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(6755 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 532  Next »
42 to 51 of 5317
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.