WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 3462   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interest does not equate "wanting to fuck". However, I would not make contact to "hang out" with someone that I felt I had no chance of establishing chemistry with.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
All I can say is WTF!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Sav: I wasn't interested in him if you read the post. It was an open-ended invite just to hang out if he was in my area. It wasn't a fuck date. Your constant attempt to make me appear cheap or a freeloader is to no avail. Don't you have someone else to stalk?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
What happened to the theory of those who invite pay? Funny how that went by the wayside, if the same gentlemen first wrote to you and invited you to hang out there is zero doubt, based on everything you professed in previous conversation that he would have ben expected to pay. Thanks for clarifying how that works.

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav: He's single and I am single so we would probably go dutch to a LS club and I am able to host at my place. We all know I don't pay nor split the cost of a room, especially with couples. That's the beauty of being a unicorn.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
So riddle me this had he taken you up on your offer would the evening be at YOUR expense?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Why did I not know that my post would be thoroughly dissected? I am not looking to fuck everybody I communicate with. I am single and it's nice to have a "buddy" on occasion to go out with instead of going alone. You don't have to be Mother Theresa to do that. That's why I hate the expression that we are all here for the same thing. We definitely are not!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
I gotta agree. If I were a single guy and some single girl from the other side of the country was writing without giving a very specific reason (such as - I see you are into cycling. Can I ask you a few questions?) I could do nothing else but assume there is some interest there. To go off on him because he assumed so seems kinda loco to me.

While most "no thanks" emails go unanswered, I never fret about a short "thanks for replying" email, however. Only once did I feel obligated to answer a "why not" inquiry, because we had a small email history before in which we at least expressed some degree of interest in seeing more, and our perceived change in attitude prompted an "we thought you guys were interested" email. No problem. We did reply with "just a call we made. Nothing personal. Good luck."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
"I gave a shout out to a stupid ass SM a zillion miles away from me who posted that he was looking for a SF to hang out with possibly travel, etc. In all honesty, I was in no way attracted to him. I send him a brief note stating that if he's ever in Florida, since he professes to be this traveler and just about everyone comes to Florida at some point, he responds like I am trying to hit his ass up with something about there a lot of swingers in Florida so why am I hitting him up. Thankfully, I never heard from him again. He assumed, I guess, that I was interested in him sexually. I NEVER troll for dick. I don't have to...LOL"

So let me get this straight. You found a single guys profile, had zero attraction for him but sent him an email suggesting if he ever came to Florida.............? Now you're insulted because he wasn't interested and he ASSUMED you were? I can see where someone would be confused as to your interest when he lives a zillion miles away and you send him an invite to "hang out" if he is ever in Florida. For the life of me I can't see why you'd bother to write to him at all if you had zero interest. Simply doesn't make sense unless your Mother Theresa and on this site looking for new charities to sponsor.

I agree with VA about those types of emails, generally there is a motive behind the niceties . People usually DO expect something in return . If you don't write back to thank them you're a bitch and if you do write back they have accomplished their mission in starting a conversation that gets awkward very quickly when you have zero interest.

I personally hate sending a thanks but no thanks email only to get another email from that person thanking me for letting them know. When I politely say NO THANKS I do not want, need or expect to ever hear from you again.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Well, see it IS different when we're at a party. A lot of the time we are trying to fuck people, and we expect people are trying to fuck us, and that's OK. However, we see no reason to carry on any kind of discussion and flirting with people who live hundreds of miles away. We have no way of even knowing if they are really who they say they are. For all we know it's some 29 year old guy sitting in his parent's basement jacking off to pics of the Mrs.

As for the "Don't worry we're not trying to fuck you" shirts - I hope I don't see any of those. I like it when people are trying to fuck us, so long as they don't become a problem if we don't reciprocate.

Along the same lines as another topic I brought up - I totally love it if a woman offers me a compliment just out of the blue, even if I have absolutely no interest in them. Often the boldest ones come from people I have zero interest in - women who are considerably older, especially. Maybe it's that they are just bold people; maybe it's that they feel like they have nothing to lose; I don't know. But I had several instances this last week of something like that, with the message spanning the entire spectrum from people my mother's age down to some 24-year old hottie who definitely had too much to drink.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 3462   End
TOPIC: WTF