Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ... 734  Next »
411 to 420 of 7337
User Details are only visible to members.
I like to debate, disagree and discuss.

I do not like to fight. Most people are unable to disagree without it devolving into a fight.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
I still do not understand a lot of that kind of thinking. I have said it over and over. I want disagreement, I want debate, I want to be challenged and forced to defend my positions. Evolve or die I guess. if you agree with everything I say, it is one boring conversation. I guess all that is ls left to do IS fuck.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
"Do you want to talk politics or do you want to fuck?"

LOL..you know no one listening to his opinion EVER if he finds that's the best time to talk politics. Excuse me but I'd rather go jerk off a bald eagle.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
One of my favorite stories rabbit has told here when she was a sf was when the male half of a couple she was playing with started talking politics with here. He started chiding her about her liberal ideas and she said, "Do you want to talk politics or do you want to fuck?"

Shut him right up.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5798 posts)
"I guess I feel like with a tag line like that ....grill you as to your political opinions and berate you for any they don't like."

That's a heads up for sure! ..so how do you feel about fucking outdoors? We stay away from the trees because well..if you don't why we aren't compatible.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I guess I feel like with a tag line like that the first thing they'd do after email contact or meeting them at a party is grill you as to your political opinions and berate you for any they don't like. Sounds like a great way to have a conversation.

When we met Rabbit and Scamp we didn't discuss politics for one moment. It was awesome!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
Of course! Politics as an icebreaker. Let's see if we are compatible fuckers..does your dick lean left or right. How deep does your vagina go with planned parenthood. BTW we are looking for a one-legged unicorn into pegging and we are bicurious with the right couple. If any of your ancestors came from Africa we are not a match. DNA test required. We are not shallow but please have open pics with faces and no fatties...ewww!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
This tag line on a new profile. Possibly the longest I've ever seen:

Loving, kinky couple with an emphasis on zero-jealousy exploration of the world together. We are super-Liberal so Republicans/ mouth-breathers need-not-apply. We also love the outdoors and intellectual conversation.

-----

I don't especially care about the political leanings of potential playbuddies so long as they aren't outright Nazis or Stalinists, but anyone who has a tag line like that sounds like they just want to fight about everything.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
They were lucky that it was only a "house full of shit"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Well it came with around 8 acres of land. I might just accept a house full of shit for 8 acres and a home site with water/electric/gas lines already in place.

Burning it down was cheap. They removed windows and such before burning it. The house was old and almost entirely made of wood so there was not much left after the burn.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ... 734  Next »
411 to 420 of 7337
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.