WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 2615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Some" maybe, but I just searched images of beautiful Turkish women.

Damn, there are some pretty hot Turkish women. Hot enough to make your google twitter all over your bing.

"Cleanup, aisle 5. Could someone bring a mop please?"

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The kind of women that are best put in a corner and fed with a slingshot?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
And some that would turn a straight man gay ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
VA, have you seen Turkish women? The one's I've met could turn a gay man straight (Ok, I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea).

Holt MI

Username hidden
(72 posts)
we had homemade turkey soup last nite.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
I just got an email from a brand new (today) profile in Istanbul, Turkey, saying they "notice we like Turkey" and "would you like to have Turkish friends?"

Well, I like turkey....

Fucking bizarre.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
that's scary. and not in a good way.

wtf (first w as why not what) would stbx think that sending flowers to me today is appropriate.

smh.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(845 posts)
Horrifying! The report says freshly severed human heads were found in the kitchen and human flesh was even listed on the menu.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
WTF www dot opposingviews dot com/i/society/cops-raid-and-shut-down-restaurant-nigeria-selling-human-flesh

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
LOL, thank you AA (not to be confused with American Airlines or Friends of Bill)...

I am simply amazed at some of the bullshit that people say, it makes me want to unsee, but I cannot :/.

For instance, my admin was on vacation for a week, she landed in JFK on Sunday night. She was supposed to be in on Monday. I told her ahead of her vacation that she should take Monday off because she'll be jet-lagged. She insisted on coming to work to prepare the dept for the weekly meeting. I had absolutely no issues with her taking Monday off, and in fact was going to have another assistant from a nearby dept help us set up and order all that we needed.

Monday rolls in, she's on the phone at about 7:00am (I'm still on the bus), and she says that her flight was canceled, that she's slated to land on Monday in the afternoon. I didn't think any of it. Came to work, and got the entire meeting set up with the help of someone from the other dept that we share a floor with. When the meeting was over, we all went back to our area. One of my booking agents yells out that he just checked on Maria's flight from last night, and it arrived on time, he's glad that she's well and landed safely. Had he not said anything, I wouldn't even think about the fact that she lied.

It just boggles the mind!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... More 
Start   411 to 420 of 2615   End
TOPIC: WTF