Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 610  Next »
41 to 50 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
"One is euphoric on pot and completely in the moment"

I disagree, this is when you are fucking stoned and this is when you make stupid regretful decisions.

Yes, there are plenty of other drugs that can help you be off your rocker, which are you taking and what research are you using?, beside getting stoned and saying, "that was the best sex, now where's those delicious chips?"

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2232 posts)
Pot enhances sex, makes for better sex and more intense orgasms. One is euphoric on pot and completely in the moment. Sex just is the natural companion to pot.

No other drug from alcohol to nicotine does this.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2506 posts)
@Current- they think it was organized crime. Also- it wasn't even the original-it was a replacement put on there in 1965.

I googled to find that info out bc I am kind of a Holocaust historian. I toured a camp in Poland when we lived in Germany, and then worked with the traveling Anne Frank Exhibit from the Center in New York when it came to where we lived in NC.

I'm not Jewish but have always felt an extreme affinity for the those affected by it and feel it to be so vital that the education of the atrocities inflicted continue least they be repeated.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1220 posts)
The wrought iron gate from Dachau with the infamous "Arbeit Macht Frei" lettering on it was recovered from a store room in Norway. WTF was it doing in Norway?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
Fokkers,

Cigarettes and pot smell and taste different. Stale pot is not as offensive to me personally. I don't consider pot the same as other drugs, but it's not a social high to me, and I don't find it goes well with lifestyle play. If We see someone who is really focused on "420" we figure they're not a good fit.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
If you understood that... I really think you need to get your answers somewhere else

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6166 posts)
No. The probably of all the "swingers" here that it is just you makes you alright. Good luck with the odds

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6166 posts)
I don't get the reasoning... probably just me.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
The only way to know for sure is to smoke a joint and make a decision. Why would you ask?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6166 posts)
I've seen quite a few profiles where they say no cigarette smokers but 420 is OK or no drug use but 420 is OK. Am I missing something but aren't those contradictions?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 610  Next »
41 to 50 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.