Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 555  Next »
41 to 50 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
The UK will soon open a "National Poo Museum" on the Isle of Wight. It will "celebrate poo." Says a spokeswoman, "The National Poo Museum is set to be the place to immerse oneself in the wonder of excrement while finding out lots of extraordinary nuggets of information about all things poo-y."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
I'd be willing to take that story seriously if it wasn't for the fact that lately EVERY story about a customer stiffing wait staff for a tip over them being gay/lesbian/young/old/fat/black/whatever wasn't a total fabrication.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Que stiff tip jokes.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
Des Moines waitress gets stiffed on a tip. Note tells her tips are for "normal looking people." She says her look is her way of expressing herself artistically.

Two things. 1. One man's art is another man's toilet paper. 2. You will always get away with much more "artistically" if you are hot.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
"Bro-tox" parties.

Fucking. Gay. Don't care if it isn't PC to say so.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
PGs post shows a 1 minute old in the thread, but -19 minutes on the home screen.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
Lets do the time warp again....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
My last post shows up as -20 minutes.

I think this is an issue of different servers having clocks that are drifting out of alignment. I don't know enough about IT stuff to know that for sure though.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
It shows your post as -10 minutes and mine as -20 minutes. This would mean I posted 10 minutes before you? :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
PG, I "Just Wondered" the same thing the other day. No one else seems to notice they are caught up in it like groundhog day.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 555  Next »
41 to 50 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.