Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 649  Next »
41 to 50 of 6488
User Details are only visible to members.
*Less cowbell*?

Nancy Holten, 42, who was born in the Netherlands, moved to Switzerland when she was eight. She is fluent in Swiss German and her children have Swiss citizenship.

The animal rights activist has campaigned publicly against the local traditions of putting bells around cows’ necks and piglet racing, according to The Local. “The sound that cowbells make is a hundred decibel. It is comparable to a pneumatic drill. We also would not want such a thing hanging close to our ears.” she reportedly told the media.

In Switzerland, local residents have a say in a person’s passport application. Ms Holten’s first attempt at naturalisation was made in 2015, when she was approved by local authorities but rejected by 144 out of 206 residents in a vote.

“I think I was too strident and spoke my mind too often,” Ms Holten told The Local, adding her intention had not been to attack Swiss traditions but that, in the case of the cowbell, her complaints had been motivated by animal welfare.

Tanja Suter, the president of the local Swiss People’s Party, claimed Ms Holten has a “big mouth” and residents had not wanted to give her the gift of citizenship “if she annoys us and doesn’t respect our traditions”.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26852 posts)
Don't :-) at the monkeys either

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
"Don't feed the monkey's :-)", that is racist. Don't feed the Liberals and maybe they will go away.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3106 posts)
If only the monkeys could eat as well as we do!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3893 posts)
Don't feed the monkey's :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
Mrs is an excellent cook but i do almost all of the cooking. She has that much work. She enjoys making her home made chicken soup with Matzo Balls and her lentil or bean pressure cooker stews. She made a lentil stew with the leftover London Broil i bbqed over the weekend. I do all the chopping, she tells me what she wants and then she puts everything into the pot....excellent food.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3893 posts)
NCAL, and she can cook too!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3106 posts)
Arine how about the most qualified person gets the job man or woman? Mrs competes for work every day against the best of her profession and wins the work 70% of the time because she is the most qualified.

She is a real feminist..non of this poor me i am discriminated against liberal crap. She is the most qualified for the work and makes sure she is and will be the most qualified.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3893 posts)
Current Hollywood is scared to death. Half the country is so pissed off at them they are boycotting the movies. They are now trying to stop the boycott of music.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3893 posts)
Annie: Lighten up and stop wearing PINK. I don't assume anything. Women use their bodies and sex to get what they want from the beginning of time. Example Adam and Eve, OK. I have seen it all my life. Why do you align yourself with a CRAZY person. I would not if it was a man.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3106 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 649  Next »
41 to 50 of 6488
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.