Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 4841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most of the dogs I know, including mine, won't pee on concrete. They will hold it for 3 blocks to get to grass, or at least a tiny patch growing though a crack in the sidewalk.

However, if you can indeed get them to pee on concrete I have noticed that pee baking into hot concrete smells awesome! I'm sure no one would mind that smell right outside their car door, and on their shoes when they get into their car.

Another bonus to curbing your dog is that there are serious whack-jobs out there. A friend of mine trained his dog to curb. One day, while the dog was off the curb, in the gutter peeing someone actually swerved and hit the dog (dog survived with a broken leg). The driver was found not at fault because the dog was in the street.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
Well I do think they need to pick up the poop. But grass is where dogs are supposed to go pee. So unless the complex has a designated "pee" area for the dogs which would need to be maintained by watering grass (which helps keep the grass growing and cuts down the urine smell) etc they have to go somewhere. Asphalt in FL temps is not good for dogs feet, nor is peeing on it and having urine run onto their paws.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20358 posts)
@PirateGirl: Curb them. We don't live in the country and I am not hating on the pets. It's the pet owners who are the problem just like some who let dogs shit on the grass and don't pick it up.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
I posted an ad on craigslist for the clean-out of a rental property. I found someone quickly and e-mailed the rest of the would-be cleaners to let them know the job was taken. I got the following response from one fellow: "OK, was looking forward in coming to satisfy u guys but maybe you can call me next time are looking. I always satisfy."

Perhaps my mind is in the gutter but his response had me making sure I wasn't reading SLS email.

Chobalmi Kaesong North Korea
Username hidden
(4247 posts)
Canada could soon force all airlines serving their country to have a French speaking crew member aboard - after a passenger complained he was served the 'wrong lemonade'.

French language 'extremist' Michael Thibodeau sued Air Canada after he was given a Sprite instead of 7Up by an English speaking stewardess.

He branded the airline's employees as 'malicious, oppressive and reprehensible' for not answering his questions in French during the 2009 flight, despite the fact he's a fluent English speaker.

The legal action has now inspired Canadian MP Stephane Dion to lodge a bill in parliament demanding that all flights to and from bilingual Canada have a French speaker on board.

He said: "Being able to order 7Up in French on a plane is a fundamental right in Canada and all Canadians should be able to sue the airlines if this is not the case."

He is calling for the Official Languages Act - which ensures French and English are given equal status - to extend the rules to all international flights serving Canada.

Mr Thibodeau was initially awarded £8,000 in damages in 2010, but Air Canada appealed and the ruling was overturned.

He then took his case to the Canadian Supreme Court, where judges ruled that the Official Languages Act does not allow citizens to sue for cash damages for being spoken to in the wrong language.

Instead, the airline was only ordered to apologise to the couple and ensure the Languages Act was respected in future.

Mr Thibodeau had also filed a similar language complaint against Ottawa's bus company in 2002 after a driver greeted him with 'hello' instead of 'bonjour'.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
dang, this is some dark $hit

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Dear God what is wrong with people....although the bonus is that women typically broke off their relationships because he was cheating, not because of THIS...

A woman said she met Philip Hansen on an internet dating site and they had sex at her home. The first time they had sex he started pushing on one of her front teeth that was slightly darker than the rest.

During a sexual encounter in his car, Hansen suddenly had a pair of pliers and put it on her tooth, moving it backward and forwards before she heard the tooth crack.

Hansen, 56, (of Wellington, NZ) has pleaded not guilty to 11 charges of wounding with intent to injure four women by extracting their teeth with pliers or attempting to with a screwdriver wiggling their teeth or cutting their toes and unlawful sexual connection.

The charges cover different dates between 1988 and 2011 in various places in the Hutt Valley.

On a visit to a friend's house he tried to use pliers again, wiggling a tooth.

Hansen got angry after a phone call from the woman's family member and told her he had some rules, like he got sex when he wanted it and she was to have no contact with her family. She told him she could not live with that.

He woke her that night in a headlock with a hand in her mouth, pushing and pulling at her teeth.

A third woman gave evidence earlier said she was not allowed to wear her false teeth in the house with him. Sometimes he would take them out for her.

She said she had also met Hansen on an internet dating sight and he had been happy she already had false teeth, telling her she looked better without them and was beautiful.

He had asked her if she had false teeth and when she admitted she did, he told her he liked "gummy women."

Weeks after they had met, she asked him to cut her toenails when she had a bad back.

He cut the nails so short that they bled and were sore for weeks.

Hansen threw her out after he found out she had used his computer and seen that he was talking to other women.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Where would you suggest the dogs go to the restroom?

So glad I live in the country and don't have to worry about neighbors playing their music loud, or someone hating on my dogs because they have to have a place to pee.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20358 posts)
The problem with that choice is that many more people than just pet owners are afflicted by your extremely loud music, probably disturbing their sleep, recovery from illness, their ability to listen to what THEY want to hear that isn't your music, conversing at a normal voice level, or to simply, dare I say it, enjoy peace and quiet.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10229 posts)
"I play my music really loud sometimes and am living for the day the management office tells me someone complained so I can tell them I will turn my music down when pet owners stop letting their pets pee on the grass causing it to turn brown."

What a sad, pathetic life one must lead that THIS is what she lives for.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 4841   End
TOPIC: WTF