Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 610  Next »
401 to 410 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
What ever did a third grader say that would provoke that kind of reaction?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20603 posts)
I can't believe what I just read...

On June 16, at an end-of-the-year class party at the William P. Tatem Elementary School in Collingswood, New Jersey, a third grader had made a comment about the brownies being served to the class.

After another student exclaimed that the remark was "racist," the school did the only reasonable thing and called the cops.

Of course, we can't stop there. The boy's father was contacted by Collingswood police later in the day. Police said the incident had been referred to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency. The student stayed home for his last day of third grade.

Superintendent Scott Oswald estimated that on some occasions over the last month, officers may have been called to as many as five incidents per day in the district of 1,875 students.

School officials and police both said they were told to report to police any incidents that could be considered criminal, including what Police Chief Kevin Carey called anything "as minor as a simple name-calling incident that the school would typically handle internally."

The police and schools were also advised that they should report "just about every incident" to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency, Carey said.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26047 posts)
Whaaaaa? N, uh. Na no. No. Haha. Don't be silly. Pffft.

That's funny tho. No. Hell no. :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Smooth, please don't ever perv my pics while sitting on the shitter.

Because....ew

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
Ever notice how often you will be out somewhere and have perfectly good signal for your cellphone, but just go into the restroom, sit down and check your signal again. Poof.

A couple of things here. First, ladies, we don't take our cell phones to the restroom with because we're afraid you will be going thru them. We take them with us to check out SLS. Or sometimes naked girls kissing on Google images. (Aside. Think about this next time you ask to use our phones.)

Second, I believe stores, restraunts, etc. are purposely killing our signal in restrooms to get us out of them quicker. Let's get to the bottom of this bullshit and get it stopped immediately. It's the perfect multi tasking opportunity and they are robbing us of it. If you don't stand up for your right to surf and poop, who will?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
i was actually able to approve photos today w/o errors.

::::boggle:::::

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14243 posts)
People in Michigan have no concept of Summer. Its the end of June, and I'm looking around for something with sleeves this morning. I'm from Florida. I barely own anything with sleeves.

Typically just leave these guns swingin' around on "weapons free" status.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Maybe we could find out how really dirty you could be LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9152 posts)
Inez, I'm only as dirty as you like me to be. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
888 Now really that is disgusting , Hill Billy LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9152 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 610  Next »
401 to 410 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.