WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 2591   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Enter Robert, to explain how wealthy/evil corporate officers and owners...

Umm, never mind, he seldom ventures out of Politics.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
just found out a company i used to work for is indefault on paying for something and the creditor is notifying me they may come after me as a former officer of the company.

just what i needed to add to my plate. *rolls eyes*. guess i will check with my friend here if she will represent me--if it comes down to that.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(822 posts)
Ouch.

Keri Gonzalez, 34, jumped naked from the second-floor bedroom of a 15-year-old boy after his mother caught her having sex with him outside of Tuscon, AZ. She sneaked into the house while the family was sleeping and they two drank and had sex twice that evening previously.

Police responded to reports of a naked woman hobbling down the street. Ms. Gonzalez broke her ankle upon landing. She was later arrested for sexual misconduct with a minor and providing false information to police, and booked in to the county jail.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
A Houston man who once portrayed McGruff the Crime Dog has shown his commitment to crime fighting apparently wasn't very deep.

John R. Morales was sentenced this week to 16 years and three months in federal prison on drug and weapons charges after police found more than 1,000 marijuana plants and 27 weapons, including grenade launchers, at two indoor farms.

Morales wore the McGruff costume for the Harris County Sheriff's Association in the late 1990s.

A real crime dog - the drug-sniffing variety - detected pot plans in Morales' trunk after he was stopped for speeding in Galveston in 2011. Authorities say officers found a clipboard with maps to the indoor farms.

Defense attorney Ken Fesler II says Morales entered the drug trade to help sick relatives.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17222 posts)
haha! KnB i forgot about that pic.

cpl, yeah--cheetos are, like, i don't buy em. if i do, i make sure there are gonna be a lot of folks around to share em. cause the cheesy crunch is...well...

and if i hafta WFH on thurs then for sure i will be working over the weekend. i really dont wanna be working during this weekend.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(822 posts)
Okay, I am going to start using the Milfy moniker:

I made the same comment the other day when in the store because all the crappy, horrid food was gone, and the produce section was full.

Pfffft @ njdood and the "down here" - you are still in North Jersey!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Why do 6-8 and cheetos put ideas in my head?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9950 posts)
I feel you Milfy, my kids have been out of school more then in since the 1st of the year. It is just plain crazy.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
Did someone say Cheetos?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
*snicker* PG he walked in to that didnt he?

NJ, someone told me up to 12 inches yesterday. frankly i like the lower forecast. i really dont want any more snow days.

and mrs cincy, we are the cheetoh or cheesy chips fans. but yeah. and popcorn with butter and salt.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(822 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... More 
Start   401 to 410 of 2591   End
TOPIC: WTF