Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 689  Next »
401 to 410 of 6883
User Details are only visible to members.
An unsupervised Tramp?

Sounds like the beginning of an Elmore Leonard novel. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(844 posts)
I know right? But that is part of his Trampy Charm.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4941 posts)
@Lady: you know better than to leave him unsupervised! :-)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2435 posts)
I leave Tramp alone for a few hours and he gets in all kinds of trouble? WTF? He's certainly being Trampy today!

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4941 posts)
Mrs loves pot and has to be very careful when sharing. A couple of hits from someone who has not smoked pot for a while and it hits them HARD. But then she has the finest pot from Mendocino country where we lived. Stuff you can not buy in a store.

Its surprising and has ruined some playtime.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
@Tramp

NCal was the one I was having to shake my head at. I love his enthusiasm but man sometimes the shit that flies out is......well just head shake worthy.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
As a warning the pot of today is so strong that take only one hit and wait for ten minutes for it to fully kick in. Do Setvia (sp) type of pot its the happy pot. Indica pot is for pain and will knock you out.

Dont mix pot and alcohol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
I hear ya, dood.

But seriously...

I was thinking (with my luck in mind) that my case would be more like me trying to cop a damn joint, when all of the sudden, the SWAT trucks and shit would show up, helicopters and all.

It'd turn out that the DEA was doing a raid on a multi-state meth ring with rooms full of shit....and right there in the middle of it all ole Tramp would be with his $10 trying to tell everyone he was only wanting to try a joint.

Hell, they'd probably put me on f $$@ing ice for a month, thinking I was the Heisenberg dood!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4941 posts)
Tramp, if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all... lol

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1895 posts)
"Yeah because narcotics officers in Atl, are looking to bust pot buyers. Lol"

Oh, don't you even go there Fokker. Lol You have no idea what my luck is like. Hell, I have to buy insurance to protect me against the loss of an identity thief such they ever fuck up and successfully pass themselves off as a Tramp!

So yeah, I'd be the only jackass in ten years to be booked for having a damn joint.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4941 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ... 689  Next »
401 to 410 of 6883
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.