WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 2615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They're like the HuffPo. When I commented in response to another poster who said that Michelle Obama is the most beautiful first lady in US history, I made the absolute fatal mistake of expressing my opinion that I find her pretty not beautiful. Beautiful in my opinion was Jackie Kennedy. My god...they continued to allow the onslaught of attacks of rabid liberals. But censored every response to the attacks.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Yes Nic, they only want to show that ALL the people are happy and have no complaints.. some of it sucks,, just wish they would fix things so they work then leave it alone... I hope they dont wanna "upgrade" the site for a longgggggggggggg time.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
WTF! The site asked for input on the new design they are previewing and when you go the thread, you will notice only positive reviews. That is because they have been systematically deleting every poster who is critical or offers suggestions to improve it.

SMDH

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
A new product sold by Amazon is the newest thing for body-conscious sexy women. So popular that it sold out and may not be available in the future, My Pink Button promises to temporarily restore the youthful blush to labia. Combining this with the recently popular anal bleach, you will never have to present your sexy self in natural tones again! The comments on the website are hilarious and worth checking out.

Mynewpinkbutton.c om

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
A senior at Northeast High School in Clarksville, Tenn. has been suspended for 10 days and faces a multitude of additional punishments including criminal charges because school officials found a knife belonging to his father inside his father’s car.

dailycaller.c om/2014/02/25/student-suspended-criminally-charged-for-fishing-knife-left-in-fathers-car/

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
February 20th 2014

Girl Scout Entrepreneur

According to the Huffington Post, 13 year old Danielle Lei hit on the brilliant idea of selling her allotment of Girl Scout Cookies outside a San Francisco medical marijuana dispensary. She sold 117 boxes out in two hours; roughly a box a minute.

Who says American ingenuity is dead?

Wenatchee WA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
I haven't researched enough about the trouble in the Ukraine to formulate an opinion on either side, but damn, these random videos of protestors catching bullets in their neck are prettty fucked up.

NSFW

http ://www .youtube. com/watch?v=0DxkDiAcSF8

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
Yep. Mrs. VA went to the GNGH (as it is locally known) after slashing up her arm when she tripped on a front step and punched through a screen door. The ER doctor stitched her arm up so poorly that 19 years later the scarring is still very obvious.

That hospital is a total shit hole. My mother lives right down the street from it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
This is an old one, but still a WTF...

When Doreen Wallace fell and broke her hip in the lobby of a Niagara Falls hospital, she figured at least she’d get help — and fast.

But that’s not what happened.

Instead, the 82-year-old Wallace — who was leaving with her son after visiting her dying husband at Greater Niagara General Hospital on Oct. 8 — was told by staff no one could help her until an ambulance was called.

To a hospital.

“It was horrible. It really was. Everybody who walked through the door stopped and stared at me,” said Wallace, who already had a broken arm from a previous fall. She ended up spending almost 30 minutes on the ground.

“I was inside the hospital. Why did they have to wait for an ambulance to come and pick me up?”

As she lay face down on a metal grate, her right arm slashed, a security guard called for help and two nurses from the emergency room came over. But Wallace’s son said they refused to help until paramedics arrived.

thestar.c om/news/canada/2011/10/18/elderly_woman_breaks_hip_at_niagara_hospital_told_by_staff_to_call_ambulance.html

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
When I heard about the snake guy's passing, I was hard pressed to have any feelings one way or another. I believe in the power of prayer coupled with common sense. IMO, this did not have to happen.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 2615   End
TOPIC: WTF