WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 2630   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So in this case we're sure: it's pee!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10036 posts)
Police are searching for a man who has been urinating on people near the University of Florida campus.

The victims told police they were standing with their backs turned to the man when they felt themselves being urinated upon.

The incidents took place on Saturday, February 22, 2014 after 3:00 a.m., Wednesday, February 26, 2014 after 12:00 p.m., and Saturday, March 1, 2014 after 3:30 a.m.

The victims all told police that when they confronted the man, he ran away.

The suspect is described as a black man, approximately 25-30 years of age, 6’ tall, medium to “chunky” build, short curly hair, dark complexion and was last seen wearing grey or dark hoodie and baggie jeans.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17672 posts)
On death row for 18 years.

Let's not rush things, folks....

btw he's in California, not Texas (he's from Texas, but the murders were all committed in California).

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17672 posts)
Everything's bigger in Texas

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7895 posts)
A serial killer in the 90's in Texas murdered at least 12 prostitutes, allegedly used one of the victims breast in his homemade chili, and won the Riverside County Employee Chili Cookoff!!!! WTF!

http ://en.wikipedia. org/ wiki/William_Suff

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(945 posts)
Guilderland? There's a place I haven't heard from in a long time.

We used to live in the Albany area (specifically, Loudonville) from 2003-2006. That museum's pretty cool.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17672 posts)
I ate a HotPocket once. I won't do that again.

Evidently someone found a better use for them.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
ouch, those hot pockets get pretty hot. i dont think a condom is going to help much...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
Don't stick your dick in crazy, and don't stick your dick in....

NEW YORK, March 3 (UPI) -- The teenager who gained internet fame for having sex with a hot pocket explains his reasoning behind the act of heated internet controversy. The teen, known by his Twitter handle VersacePockets, explained that his reason was to gain internet fame. In an ill-advised tweet, he said, "420 retweets and I'll [expletive] a hotpocket on Vine after I heat it up." He didn't explain the reason for "420," but it's probably the same reason he had hotpockets in the freezer in the first place.

It wasn't the most comfortable experience, as this teenager obviously did not think of the consequences of putting the more sensitive areas of his body into a pocket of microwaved cheese and ham.

"I tried doing it without a condom and it was just, like, way too hot," he said. "I put it in the fridge for a little bit and I was like, 'Dude, I’m gonna have to use a condom if I’m gonna actually stick my dick in the whole Hot Pocket.'"

His feat may have been for naught, since rather than giving him internet fame, he was kicked off of Twitter and Vine, and blocked by @hotpockets. Here's hoping that VersacePockets finds a more constructive use of his time.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Stamford, CT -- A 72-year-old substitute teacher at Westhill High School was put on suicide watch after he was allegedly caught masturbating in a school hallway while looking at school children Wednesday morning shortly after the school day began.

According to police, at about 7:33 a.m. Michael Luecke was spotted lying on the floor by a teacher's assistant who thought he was injured. When she got closer, she realized the man had his hand in his pants and he was fully aroused, police said.

School Principal Camille Figluizzi said she called police and turned over video surveillance of the incident. Figluizzi said class was in session at the time and the students who passed by Luecke's location in the Raynor house of the building did not seem to notice the incident. According to police, six students passed the location while Luecke was masturbating.

Q: Class was in session at 7:33 AM? WTF?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17672 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 2630   End
TOPIC: WTF