WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was gonna say that from what I remembered of the profile, Trooper/PG don't really seek out Single Females anyway....but if PG is testing, couples are blocked too. {even ones you exchanged email with}

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3570 posts)
Trooper: Your profile is hidden from SF's.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Pretty sure if I hide everyone they can't email me. Just did it as a test so I will see what happens.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Maybe I used the wrong feature and wording. How about **hide ***in the tools section. If you pick hide for all 4 selections no one will see you as online active/interested. You will show up as this user has chosen to block views or something like that and if they are interested they will contact you. So strangers can't contact you. Which is most often used to hide from SM or free members.

**C&P** Selecting these will hide your username and remove links to your profile/mail/etc from search results and whosonline. Currently, you will not be hidden when posting in the forums, chatting and in the mails you send. This tool is meant to help keep certain member types from finding you.

........Now I see it says emails "you send. Funny thing tho I thought we had new emails from people we have ex changed mail with over the years even when I have all 4 hidden buttons clicked.

So that doesn't work anymore ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Wayne explained it was because free members get only a certain number of profile views a day, and when they view a profile that tells them they are on a break, it's a waste of their precious clicks.

Which seems on the surface to make a *bit* of sense, except that any number of things on a profile would also be a waste of clicks. If I read:

- we are cheaters - we only play bareback - singles males/females only - into pain/blood/poop

Also age, kilt, ethnicity, height/weight requirements, or any number of interests/disinterests would result in a "waste" of a click.

Whatever. The compromise was that a tag line containing something to the effect of "on a break" would prevent wasted views, which is not unreasonable.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19817 posts)
Interesting I did not know that had changed. Why they would change that I don't get it. Other then discourage lifetime members from going off the radar. So as to have as many active accounts showing as possible to help generate interest from free members to get a paid account.

Oh well I tried and learned something new. It's not a total wash :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Police arrested teacher Lorie Hill after two Wagoner High School teachers found her in an empty classroom in Oklahoma, drunk and without pants. It was her very first day of work.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19817 posts)
Sorry FF but if you block or show lack of interest you can no longer email even with those you have had contact with before. They changed it awhile back or that is what I would do.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG, I have read a few lifetime profile that are " on break/ not active ...other then with fora friends ect. that are down right ridiculous. Some really creative funny stuff that I can only figure was to stop unwanted attention.

The other way I believe would be to turn off the all three we are interested in selections. If you have exchanged emails with someone they can still email you even if they are technically blocked from seeing your profile. Your pics still work for posting in the fora , it just blocks everyone from reading your profile. Thus your inactive for meeting new people for whatever. Your not blocking anyone certain profile, your blocking views to your profile.

Good luck.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Smooth, I know, I just find it irritating, its why I didn't post or log on much for about a month. I only logged on to answer emails from friends.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF