WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 3171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My daughter's almost 23 so she doesn't care much for Biebs.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Bieb is a troublemaker and a diva. I wish he would disappear from the entertainment industry. OK, don't tell your daughters I said that. I don't want them to come after me and throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at my house and cars.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Total bullshit.

I lived in Canada for the first 29 years of my life. Anyone who tells you that that word means anything different in Canada is either a liar or just making things up.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Justin Bieber was 15 or so when he said those remarks. He's from Canada which may not have the same racial tension as the US, and Justin now hangs out with more African Americans than Anglos. To top it off, he apologized, owned his remarks, and moved on.

People are more forgiving of a teenager's mistakes over a 2-3 year period than an adult's mistakes over a 20-30 year period of time.

If course, I don't have all the facts, but there it is as I understand it.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(232 posts)
WTF Paula Dean and others have the races remarks brought out and their entire lives are destroyed, Justin Bieber does it and all is forgiven.

I keep waiting to see record deals and concerts canceled but nothing not a word, It got one or two days coverage and very little at that. Maybe Paula should have express her racism in the form of a recipe and she would have gotten away with it.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Went to jack a partially collapsed Deck this morning , that had been previously ok'd By a client and their insurance company. Well today as I was finishing tying in my gussets I received a call from the adjuster telling me to Stop what I was doing , that he had to inspect......

After a brief conversation , ( he wanted me to lower the Deck again ) he relented to accept my pictures .

This guy was serious when he said he wanted me to lower a collapsed deck.... Definitely an insurance company I would never insure with Travelers

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Well at least I can go about my day feeling good about things. Thanks VA; )

Irving TX
Username hidden
(232 posts)
Think of it this way.....

In which yard are you going to notice an old rusty lawn mower laying around?

A perfectly landscaped and manicured lawn, or an unkempt, trash-covered lawn with 3 cars up on blocks?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
wtf is with all the tiny pics lately? so many really nice pics, some shared by friends, some just coming thru the system for approval but they are super tiny. i'm guessing they are doing something wrong when loading them, resizing them or something, but we need to find a way to explain the process better.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
When I was 115 and in all kinda great shape, all I could do is pick myself apart for any little imperfection I perceived. I was very toned and nicely tanned. Now that I am no where near that, I look back thinking, "DAMN! I was all that and a biscuit and didn't even realize it!"...maybe it was best I didn't or I woulda had the attitude that often comes with it. Now that I'm trying to get back to where i want to be, I look and see the improvements that are little by little starting to show and I'm proud of the hard work and effort I'm seeing the results of.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... More 
Start   391 to 400 of 3171   End
TOPIC: WTF