Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  ... 562  Next »
382 to 391 of 5616
User Details are only visible to members.
I remember going to see Billy Joel years ago, and CB was in the first row. Here head actually glowed like some kind of magic power, as if she were being uplit. I also saw her years ago in the Hamptons, and she was just magnificent. She has some sort of super aura.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
Late to the party on this one, but the Iran/US Navy fuck up goes far beyond anyone's ability to navigate that boat. A matter of national security of this magnitude would never be left in the hands of this boat commander. The fact is when any vessal or aircraft is in that part of the world, their every move is being tracked by half a dozen different resouces. So how does this sort of accident happen? Simple. It doesn't. It absolutely, without a doubt, without question, simply does not happen. We will prolly never know what was really going on because to make that info known would put people and plans in jeopardy, but in a million years, you could never convince me it was an accident.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7203 posts)
Christie Brinkley is a very, very special case. For two reasons:

1. Her JOB is to look good. If I could dedicate all of my time to looking good, I'd be in fantastic shape.

2. She's Christie Brinkley. Even in a career field full of attractive people, she's almost in a class on her own.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24535 posts)
in my VT (vegetarian times) e-mail with today's "recipe of the day" suggestion (gluten free take on mac n cheese made with cauliflower) was a picture of a radiant, gorgeous christie brinkley--at 61.

man, the icons of my younger years are all aged--some just look damn fooging tastic.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9845 posts)
I knew it was a Monty Python skit, although the transcript you took that from doesn't match the more well-known version precisely.

Like many famous Monty Python skits, some were performed and recorded many times with slight variations. There must be 12 versions of the Lumberjack Song, for instance.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24535 posts)
Well, crap.

I should have prefaced my last post here by saying that every time I see or hear the word "nudge", a Monty Python skit comes to mind.

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

youtube.c om/watch?v=M7HycFnH26U

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
The point is, well, you've done it...Nudge nudge.

Norman: (leers, grinning) Your wife interested in er... (waggles head, leans across) photographs, eh? Know what I mean? Photographs, 'he asked him knowingly'.

Him: Photography?

Norman: Yes. Nudge nudge. Snap snap. Grin grin, wink wink, say no more?

Him: Holiday snaps?

Norman: Could be, could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.

Him: No, no we don't have a camera.

Norman: Oh. Still (slaps hands lightly twice) Woah! Eh? Wo-oah! Eh?

Him: Look, are you insinuating something?

Norman: Oh...no...no... Yes.

Him: Well?

Norman: Well. I mean. Er, I mean. You're a man of the world, aren't you...I mean, er, you've er... you've been there haven't you...I mean you've been around...eh?

Him: What do you mean?

Norman: Well I mean like you've er...you've done it...I mean like, you know...you've...er...you've slept...with a lady.

Him: Yes.

Norman: What's it like?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
VA, one time an SLS couple contacted us and said they had opened their public picture gallery to us. Umm... so? How did that change what w could see before? It was a bit odd.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
1. People on another site send us a nudge. Public pics (i.e. no faces) seem pretty good.

2. We nudge back (I personally don't like this, but it's how they roll)

3. They write an email, and give us the password to their private folder.

4. The private folder simply has more public-like (i.e. no faces) pics.

????

What is the point?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24535 posts)
DD,

Since I'm perving your pics right now I appreciate my perspective too. ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(977 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  ... 562  Next »
382 to 391 of 5616
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.