Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  ... 712  Next »
382 to 391 of 7119
User Details are only visible to members.
OK Mr. anti government whack job, if a 15 year commercial mortgage with a more conservative loan to value ratio than a typical bank, CMBS lender or agency is an irresponsible investment, where do you suggest they invest their customer's money? In US government treasuries perhaps? Bonds issued by a country with an annual budget deficit of $560 billion and a government who's highest priority is massive tax cuts?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1883 posts)
Current thats really scary for a life insurance to be so desperate to lend money for commercial real estate. Their money is supposed to be sent aside in a safe investment so they can pay it out when someone dies. Death leads to desperation. goverment corruption leads to death for so many American companies.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5176 posts)
"LOL Current you are so full of shit all the time. first you say you are buying life insurance and now its commercial property insurance."

I said neither Nutcracker. I said I locked in a commercial mortgage from a life insurance company . They lend money, see? You don't? Never mind. The good news is I hear some people in the Netherlands have developed a new dating app for you.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1883 posts)
The Apenheul primate park in Apeldoorn, Netherlands, is engaged in a four-year experiment, offering female orangutans an iPad loaded with photos of male orangutans now housed at zoos around the world, with the females able to express interest or disinterest (similar to swiping right or left on the human dating app Tinder). Researchers admit results have been mixed, that some males have to be returned home (and once, a female handed the iPad with a potential suitor showing, merely crushed the tablet).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28037 posts)
WTF

My facebook messenger sent the Charlie Murphy story to 11 of my contacts without me knowing about it. It also sent them all the letter "S".

I didn't even click on or read the story. I have no idea how that happened.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28037 posts)
Scamp i have three kids and i care about their future and the future of all the kids in this country. If the liberal victim welfare state and the SEIJU corruption that is our govement is not changed then these kids have no future in our once great country.

These kids become nothing but slaves paying massive amounts of taxes to give people like you your free govemrent check for half your life.

I would rather be fishing then blogging on here, but the word gets around and look who just won most of the elections in America.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5176 posts)
LOL Current you are so full of shit all the time. first you say you are buying life insurance and now its commercial property insurance.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5176 posts)
"Careful with that policy. The life insurance companies are in such trouble that they are not going to take blood or get your medical records. Instead if you die within the first two years they are going to deny the policy payout claiming that you lied on the application. This is how they are staying alive, but so many have died because of Obama."

Um, it's a commercial mortgage, not a policy. Is Obama still going to kill me?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1883 posts)
"Unlike liberals we do things the right way and carefully so we dont become victims and bitch and complain all day about how we got screwed."

Listen snowflake, you are the biggest whiney bitching complainer who had ever graced the fora. All you talk about is how you got screwed when it is clear it is your own stupidity and incompetence that caused your failure.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
1. Australia is considered to be free of rabies.

2. The virus is widespread animals in Australia, with 3 human cases (all fatal) in the last 20 years.

?????

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28037 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  ... 712  Next »
382 to 391 of 7119
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.