WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 3419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA: Let me present the flip-side to your post. I gave a shout out to a stupid ass SM a zillion miles away from me who posted that he was looking for a SF to hang out with possibly travel, etc. In all honesty, I was in no way attracted to him. I send him a brief note stating that if he's ever in Florida, since he professes to be this traveler and just about everyone comes to Florida at some point, he responds like I am trying to hit his ass up with something about there a lot of swingers in Florida so why am I hitting him up. Thankfully, I never heard from him again. He assumed, I guess, that I was interested in him sexually. I NEVER troll for dick. I don't have to...LOL. This is a very strange LS we participate it and it gets stranger by the day....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
what difference does it make if they are trying to start a conversation? you seem quite capable of letting a couple know that you are not interested if it becomes necessary.

we enjoy this lifestyle most of the time, but one of our "irks" are couples who assume that everyone who tries to be cordial toward them is trying to fuck them. are some of them trying to fuck you? sure, I would certainly hope so. after all, it is what we do here.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5206 posts)
So, re: this business of getting aggravated when long-distance peeps email compliments etc. some people seemed to think my attitude towards it is rather harsh, and that there should be no cry of foul at a sincere compliment with no expectations attached.

Well, I agree in principle, except that there is no way for me to tell if that's really what it is or if it's an attempt begin a conversation. So when an email came in from a couple 500 miles away complimenting our profile and hoping we don't mind them borrowing some of the phraseology for their own, I decided to break with my habit of not answering and respond to their polite email with a short note thanking them for the compliment and telling them they can borrow whatever they like (and they already have).

Well, now they wanna talk, opened their pics, etc. I'm not mad, they are likely nice people, but once in a while it's nice to challenge my habits to remind myself about why I have them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
No shit. One round to the head.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2411 posts)
TooMuchFun: post diagnosis is a trip to a gun store.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(770 posts)
Showtime's, Seven Deadly Sins, Gluttony. This is some crazy shit. I set my DVR for this show. There is a woman who weighs over 700 lbs. and she even has a website. Also, it showed a restaurant in Las Vegas, Heart Attack Grill, and a bunch of other stuff. Back to the 700 plus woman. Her bf is a twig compared to her. I didn't know if I should be disgusted or what so it was a WTF moment for me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
Tigg: I totally agree!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
blt a fast moving BMW will kill you just as quick

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6619 posts)
rde2play: I am laughing so hard at your post! I just had to interject about the kissing after reading all the posts of those over the weekend who just have to kiss or it's a deal breaker....LOL...I am REALLY not big on kissing strangers but didn't comment because I figured someone would say, "OMG another thing this bitch refuses to do...LOL...why bother....LMAO! I don't care. As far as moving farther away from GA, it doesn't even matter. You may escape Ebola but trust me there will always be something else.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
BLT: in Contagion the disease was a flu virus. For Ebola, there is some conflicting information out there, because while the virus is "not known to be airborne", it has been shown to be spreadable via droplets, suggesting that sneezing is a possible transmission route in addition to saliva. However, apparently, except for the aforementioned "survivor semen" route, only symptomatic patients are contagious, and who would be crazy enough to kiss someone showing obvious symptoms of a hemorrhagic fever?

I'm definitely no expert, and I think the risk is low, but I would rather not have that virus on this side of the Atlantic.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 3419   End
TOPIC: WTF