WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA: Sensationalism at its very worse. The reports have been "apparent suicide." You know they can't say definitely, and maybe not even then, until the coroner's report comes back.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Drudge - right now - has their front-and-center photo (an older picture) of Robin Williams with the headline "FUNNY MAN KILLS SELF".

Jesus Christ - what a way to put it. Couldn't it have been even a little classier? Even "Robin Williams Dead by Suicide" would have been infinitely more tactful.

Really, really, low class, Drudge.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Robin Williams, apparent suicide. I recall seeing him someplace recently on a program where he didn't look like himself. Depression is so debilitating coupled with his substance abuse problems probably became too overwhelming. I feel so sad for his daughter and surviving family.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Robin williams found dead.............ugh

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I had been able to pull up the profile in the past. I hadn't tried until just a little while ago and that's when it was blocked.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
You could also make a thread in the open fora to the effect of where's PG :) I would think your sls friends would look for you in the fora if your profile was hidden.

Just use it for your when you post for good mornings, later Tatars, peace out thread or whatever

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
<----- misses PG already

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
So while PG is hidden if a couple or SM has ever exchanged emails with them. Please complete the test and drop her a line from your mailbox.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
PG, It may be possible still for another profile to email you from their mailbox by using the "reply" button if you have corresponded with them in past....and they want to dig through the emails.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
Thanks Shelly, BLT, that is what I was afraid of, if I "hide" then my sls friends can't email me here either which is the main reason for keeping the profile up right now. Although most have other ways of reaching me, there are a few that do not that I don't want to shut off from contact.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF