WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 2982   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hate stories about kids/babies dying. But in this case, I'm also relieved. If video games were a bigger priority than his own son, then the kid was going to probably grow up and be a waste of space just like his idiot dad. Not the kid's fault he had the bad luck of being born into a shitty family, but at least now he gets to escape what was likely going to be a terrible childhood.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Turn his ass into a bitch!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2529 posts)
BLT, my feeling is that they should be put in general population in prison, with the worst and most violent inmates. Let "natural selection" be the final earthly judge.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3123 posts)
This is how far our society has fallen? Crazy. He should be put under the jail.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2529 posts)
Yep. He really just posted that. :/

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4692 posts)
sa, "A man never stands so tall, as when he stoops down to help a child". How could any 'man' do any harm to a child. I always wanted to be a Judge in court to deal with this type. They would get the Maxim from me. "LEROY", would own them in jail"\

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(426 posts)
HOMOSASSA, Fla. (AP) - Sheriff's deputies in north Florida say a man suffocated his young, crying son so he could play video games. Authorities say 24-year-old Cody Wygant is charged with third-degree murder and child neglect. He was being held Friday without bail at the Citrus County Jail. Sixteen-month-old Daymeon Wygant wasn't breathing when emergency crews arrived at the home Thursday morning. He was pronounced dead at a hospital. According to investigators, Wygant said the boy was crying uncontrollably, preventing him from playing his Xbox games. He covered the boy's nose and mouth for three to four minutes until the boy became lethargic, then placed him in a playpen and covered him with bedding. Deputies say Wygant didn't check on Daymeon for five hours. His infant daughter is in the Department of Children and Families' custody.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
When we went to the big rodeo in Feb, we saw a VERY drunk mother driving and she got pulled over right out of the parking lot (thankfully she didn't get to venture farther). Three young kids in the back seat, none in seatbelts. The cops had her do a sad looking sobriety test, and she couldn't even stand on two legs, much less one. At any rate, she was taken away, but I wondered what happened to the kids? It's around midnight, and what do they do, do they take them to the police station?

What an example for a mom.

Lots of crazies. We NEVER drink and drive. Ever. One of the few times I can say nothing will ever waver on that topic.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Well here's a WTF video.

How they performed a lobotomy in the 1940's and 50's. Not for the squimish. Medical stuff like this interests me or I wouldn't be posting it.

https ://ww w. youtube. com/ watch?v=ziC9skl2Zn4

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
A man previously arrested for digging up bodies and eating them was arrested again after authorities in Pakistan said they found the head of a young child in his home.

The BBC reports that convicted cannibal Mohammad Arif Ali was taken into custody on Monday morning after police in Darya Khan, Pakistan, raided his home following reports of a bad smell emanating from the residence.

"We found the severed head of a young child, about 2 or 3 years old," Ameer Abdullah Khan, superintendent of police in Darya Khan, said. "They probably dug up his body from a grave, but the identity of the child and the graveyard from where his body might have been stolen is not clear."

The Express Tribune reports that Arif Ali and his brother, Mohammad Farman Ali, were imprisoned in 2011 for digging up as many as 150 bodies and eating their flesh. They were both sentenced to two years in prison.

Farman Ali is also wanted in connection with the latest incident.

"I'm not a doctor, but these guys are trouble," Chief Constable Zafar Iqbal of the Bhakkar Police said, according to NBC News. "They've served time before. Maybe they have psychological problems, or maybe they're just bums. No wives, a family that doesn't talk to them, and a community that shuns them."

NBC News also reports that Arif Ali was charged with various crimes, including terrorism.

According to the Tribune, Pakistan has no specific law against cannibalism.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 2982   End
TOPIC: WTF