WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 3182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dan Greding, working on contract with the city of Santa Barbara, Calif., was busy at work one February day installing signs on street lamps warning that only “75 Minute Parking” was permitted. On one block, three signs were called for, but the last one required Greding to drill into concrete, insert screws, and wait for the concrete to dry--which apparently took more than 75 minutes, and a passing police officer ticketed his truck. Greding’s appeal of the citation was denied.

"I didn't know what to say. I was dumbfounded," said Greding. "I said 'but I 'm putting these signs up' and he (the officer) says, 'then you should know you can't park here more than 75 minutes.' I said, 'well I haven't put the sign up yet, so you can't write me a ticket' and he said 'yea but the signs down there say - this block - so you're in violation."

Greding said he had the sign installed moments later.

"I guess my crime was not installing the signs in under 75 minutes," he said.

When the ticket was written, Greding said the concrete had just finished drying and the pole was in place. All he had to do was tighten the screws.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
Lou, feel free to call if you need a pressure valve

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Wow... Condolences Lou. I'm glad they caught the wacko criminal. {big hugs sent your way}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3339 posts)
Well, in a more "amusing" WTF....

A 27 year old woman in Florida was arrested for throwing a "missile" (i.e. object) into another vehicle. Ho hum story. But her name....

Crystal Metheney.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
Everyone Thank you so much. There is so much up in the air and I will do what I can and I hate telling you this but night now I could just scream my head off for a minute. March was an awful month losing two uncles one on each side well today my mom lost her last sibling. I just don't know where to even start. Really you have been a blessing...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(994 posts)
This is one of those things that makes me realized that my "Bitchfests" are rather minor by comparison. I remember when a forum poster lost her daughter - circumstances not disclosed, I believe. Jesus Christ. I'm mostly bitching about work or something.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
so sorry lou

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
It is just impossible to even comprehend what that family is experiencing right now.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Well, for what it's worth....

Gregory Scott Hale is in police custody and has confessed to the crime, providing details which I will not share here. He has been charged with first degree murder.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
Lou, sometimes things happen and we just don't have the words. this is certainly one of those times for me. so very sorry for you and your family.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 3182   End
TOPIC: WTF