Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think they should have named their child "Knorth" in order to stick with the whole K motif.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20543 posts)
A friend who attends fashion week has commented frequently on the behavior of the KK/KW entourage. The bodyguards are famous for roughly pushing people out of the way or even over if they deemed peons.

They truly are disgusting people.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I just read the same article, VA. He isn't worth the 4 minutes of time it took to read about it and watch the video someone took. When will people stop glorifying blatant stupidity. Oh wait. I forgot for a second that I'm writing that question in the forums. um Nevermind.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Right Goddess! I heard Beyonce may be pregnant again....LOL...thought you might like to know...LMAO....just kidding.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3988 posts)
Amen dark sith goddess of luv

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Celebrities bore me. Those like 'Kanye' at least. Why we still glorify those people is beyond me. I'd like to see music make a comeback. I'm tired of 'entertainment.'

Username hidden
(113 posts)
I thought Kanye West was reported to have had a seizure or other such something. He is always up to something crazy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3988 posts)
This is why I don't give a shit about celebrities. I doubt I could pick the guy out of a police lineup.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
I can barely believe this. This guy needs a separate tour 747 for his ego.

Kanye West refused to continue his show on Friday night in Sydney, Australia until the entire audience was standing and dancing. He saw an audience member who was not standing and literally stopped the show as a result.

"I can't do this show until everybody stand up. Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit." he said. One of the audience members removed her prosthetic leg and waved it in the air as proof of her need to sit down.

Kanye continued his show but stopped it again when he saw another seated fan. "'This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song, it's unbelievable," before sending over a body guard to check that the fan was differently abled.

'The crowd was also yelling that he was in a wheelchair but he waited for Pascal's confirmation,' the witness said, while others said the crowd made 'wheelchair motions' to alert the singer to his mistake. 'When he sent Pascal up there he said, 'He is in a wheelchair? It's fine!' the witness reported. The show went on.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20543 posts)
These cowards to do not deserve to share oxygen with the rest of humanity.

BLOOMING GROVE, Pa. (AP) — Two troopers were ambushed outside a state police barracks in northeastern Pennsylvania during a late-night shift change, leaving one dead and another injured, and authorities were searching Saturday for the suspect or suspects, state police said.

One trooper was leaving the barracks in Pike County's Blooming Grove and another was arrived when shots were fired just before 11 p.m. Friday, State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan said. He confirmed that one trooper was killed and the other was injured and taken to Geisinger Medical Center in Scranton, where he was in stable condition.

Noonan said the attack seemed to be directed solely at state police.

"This has been an emotional night for all of us," he told reporters.

Law enforcement officials from across the region, including New York and New Jersey, descended on northeastern Pennsylvania to help with the search. The Blooming Grove barracks is in a wooded area, surrounded by state game lands.

Noonan said authorities did not have a description of the shooter or shooters but said they were following several leads.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5390 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF