Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ... 650  Next »
361 to 370 of 6491
User Details are only visible to members.
Someone on here works for Bush Beer! I wonder who it is,,,,,,,,,,, I received my entry prize today. A can Koozie. I will give it to the original winner.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(365 posts)
A collection agency called today to collect on a hospital bill. They had my SS number, the date of the visit, and hodptal name. The only catch - the bill was paid in full a year and a half ago, 2 months after the visit.

This happened before with a doctor.

This is a reminder to check before you pay. If you are like me, you panick when you are told you owe money and it seems easier to pay than to risk your credit but don't do it!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
Ha... Not you Sogood...Some Random from Palm Coast. She's cute. He looks slow...very slow... Most likely she is unaware of the profile. LOL

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(365 posts)
Another WTF for tonight.

Why do you continue to perv our profile, if you do not reply to the Bird I sent you?!? WTF?!?!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(365 posts)
"...Where is my prize Bush?!?! WTF"

The lament of every SM on SLS within the first week after creating their profile...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12569 posts)
No problem. I think it's nasty too. But hey - $50 (and less laundry)??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26859 posts)
If you drink enough Busch you will be rewarded with a hangover.

@VA I met a nice young woman at in the beer garden the fringe festival in Orlando one year who regularly sold her used panties on the internet. Her main gig was phone sex but she said the panty thing was a lucrative side line. Though when it comes to your dirty gym shorts I'm still trying to Clorox that image off my eyeballs. No offense.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1594 posts)
I don't drink beer but 3 months ago I acquired a prize Gold Bush can. A friend of mine who had just gotten back from Alaska where he goofed off for 6 months found it. The grand prize is a hunting trip so he deferred it to me. I entered the pic contest with a few pics that were, in my opinion, far better than any of their past winners pics. Upon entering you are sent an entry prize. 3 months later I have received zip. Where is my prize Bush?!?! WTF

BTW. In the new "Everyone Wins America" if you buy a beer and its not a winner you can write Bush and they will send you one WTF?!?!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(365 posts)
NCal that was an incredibly insulting remark to probably most of the women on this site (or country for that matter).

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
Every pregnant women I've ever known always seems to have to go to the bathroom.

Mind you, at 3 months, she isn't in that 'pressure on the bladder' stage. But it's not like you need a pint for test positive for a pregnancy test. If she pisses 2 liters a day that's enough for about 50 shot glasses worth (all anyone would need to test positive). Maybe even more.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26859 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ... 650  Next »
361 to 370 of 6491
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.