Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 4838   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dood. you're very old. maybe you just misplaced it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6287 posts)
"I was just being a dick."

Bitch stole my line.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11943 posts)
"True story."

Bitch stole my line.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11943 posts)
I heard that story yesterday about reading to kids. That is another example of these so-called academics over reaching and trying to influence foolish parents who go along with that crap. My daughter-in-law began reading to my grandchildren in the womb and still reads with the younger ones today. As far the lunch is concerned, I heard yesterday too, and I hope I am not stating it wrong that a college in Florida is going to have or has a "food pantry for the students and staff." What is that about.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5686 posts)
I know. I felt like being serious about it.

HT: I thought they were coming today. Turns out it's tomorrow!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
lol. I was just being a dick.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6287 posts)
It is when you're dealing with someone who believes that until EVERYONE has a house and a car, everyone else should have a bare minimum.

She's kind of like Robert in that way. No business should be allowed to turn a profit until everyone has their needs met, etc.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
if it helps, your car isn't really that big.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6287 posts)
True story. This was in Ottawa. Late 90s.

The school had a problem with a few kids (I believe about 20) showing up hungry. The school's solution was to initiate "the breakfast club" where kids could eat before school. There was no cafeteria - kids brought lunch from home and ate in the classrooms.

I found out because my kids (then 7 and 6) no longer wanted to eat breakfast at home. They told me about "the breakfast club" and that "every kid went", because all you had to do was show up. Breakfast was typically bagels and fruit.

Within 2 months the school had set up the gymnasium as a makeshift cafeteria because 20 hungry kids had become 400 hungry kids. They would take it all out in time for gym classes. When possible I would drive them to school as I didn't care if I was the last parent on earth feeding my kids breakfast, dammit, I was feeding them breakfast.

Well, it wasn't long until kids not getting breakfast became kids not having lunch. You can see where this went in a hurry.

At the beginning of the school year we had 20 kids with no breakfast. They never addressed the hungry kids' parents (the school said specifically that it wasn't their place to do so). Now we had no gym because it had been turned into a cafeteria and every kid was getting free breakfast AND lunch at the school.

20 missing meals. The solution was 800 meals and teaching an entire school full of kids that they are better off with the school feeding them than their parents. I absolutely hated it and the school thought I was crazy.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
the great mechanic fairae didn't fix my truck last night :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10012 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 4838   End
TOPIC: WTF