WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 3478   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A Bulgarian man’s bold attempt to sail to America from England in a 14-foot dinghy was thwarted by rescue crews who were concerned about his safety.

The man was severely seasick when a Royal National Lifeboat Institution rescue crew found him only 5 miles into the 3,000-mile voyage.

“He was exceedingly cold, wet and violently ill,” institution press officer Jo Dadds told ABC News today. “He had packed one bag of food and one bag of clothing with him,” Dadds said. “He insisted on continuing his journey when our crew members first found him. He didn’t want any help at all.”

The man was found with a Bulgarian passport that included a U.S. visa. A yacht sailing by the dinghy Saturday noticed the intrepid sailor and informed the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, according to Dadds.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
home waiting to see if we can get 2 see luke bryan 2 night !!!!!!!!!!!.......we wanna go bad !!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(413 posts)
Re: this "knockout game" business...

Most of the cases reported lately are assaults on elderly people. Yesterday, a 72 year old man. Today, a woman 6 months pregnant. What street cred do you earn by attacking old men and pregnant ladies?

Seriously - I won't shed a tear if someone shoots one of these jack offs.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
Okay, after downsizing from the house into an apartment, why can I never find my shit? I found the wide brim hat, found the bag with my play gear, and the BDSM choker I may wear for Halloween. Where in the world is the second pair of denim shorts I swore I had put in the wash with the other pair....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
The lawn chairs are being treated for PTSD.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
And the lady

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2685 posts)
Ok, I say no judging this lady until we've seen the lawn chairs.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5248 posts)
On August 4, an "extremely intoxicated" 33-year-old woman wandered into a yard in the 78000 block of Beacon Avenue South in Seattle.

With several members of a family looking on in horror, police say the woman "hiked up her dress and engaged in an intimate act with several lawn chairs." She then began urinating on the lawn before "quite purposefully exposing her genitalia, and then posterior, to the family inside the home," according to police.

The family called 911 and officers arrived moments later and arrested the woman. She was booked into King County Jail for indecent exposure. Public nudity by itself will not get you arrested in Seattle, but it becomes indecent exposure if you commit a sex act.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
I am so sick of racism real or perceived, subliminal and all the rest. Stupid jokes, insensitive remarks. Don't we have better things to do with our lives...WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
As it turns out, the UCLA story goes back to Nov. 2013. The professor in question is 79 years old, and has technically been retired since 2008, teaching occasionally as emeritus. Numerous current and former graduate students - of all colors - came to his defense.

This word has come up again - "microaggression". Basically, the assertion that rather than being overtly racist, being "just a teensie bit racist a gazillion times" is the M.O. of the modern racist.

I've looked through numerous stories, but see no resolution. I'm going to guess this resulted in "much ado about nothing".

I brought up one like this before - copy/pasted...

-----------------

Jay Leno ran a bit on the Tonight Show which doctored footage of President Obama walking away from him podium so that he would be kicking in a door in frustration as he exited. Funny haha. A 3-second animated gif of the "incident" has been spread around in emails to signify stress, frustration, etc.

Unless you go to McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. There, it means you're racist.

Brian Farnan, Vice President for Internal Affairs at the McGill Students’ Society sent an email to the student body as mid-term exams approached, and jokingly said he understands the frustration, including the animated gif of the President's door-kicking.

The Student Society Equity Committee was appalled. They received a complaint and (after a secret deliberation) deemed the animated image a clear violation of their "oppressive conduct" policies.

"Oppression, as outlined in SSMU’s Equity Policy, means the exercise of power by a group of people over another group of people with specific consideration of cultural, historical and living legacies. The image in question was an extension of the cultural, historical and living legacy surrounding people of color—particularly young men—being portrayed as violent in contemporary culture and media. By using this particular image of President Obama, [the email sender] perpetuated this living legacy and subsequently allowed a medium of SSMU’s communication to become the site of a microaggression.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 3478   End
TOPIC: WTF