Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 667  Next »
341 to 350 of 6661
User Details are only visible to members.
Not that I take anything North Korea says seriously... but..

North Korea is “readying two intercontinental ballistic missiles” to “nuke” Donald’s Trump inauguration.

South Korean military officials say the rogue state wants to send a “strategic message” to the incoming US president by timing launches to ruin his big day on Friday. In a statement, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said the reports could not be confirmed but that the military was monitoring the situation closely.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27144 posts)
Current I was put in a county club prison for being to studly. Got put in the women's prison to give them orgasms so they would calm down and not be so bitchy to the guards. Obama said that it was discrimination because I was white and replaced with a ten black men for the same job.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
"Fokkers those country club prisons are really luxury hotels , that is the point."

So what were you in for Ncal?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1688 posts)
Based on your posts you should be imprisoned for bad taste.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1687 posts)
Fokkers those country club prisons are really luxury hotels , that is the point.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
What??? Bernie?? whatttttt? What does that have to do with it?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1687 posts)
Current you are such typical angry ignorant liberal that has destroyed so many people with your ignorance. First Manning's caused the death of American soldiers and many civilians and was fuel that helped ISIS grow into the power they are today. She should have suffered the same consequences that the people who died because of the secrets she released to the public. Letting her out, so she can cash in and make millions off her espionage with a book and provably movie will encourage everyone in govemrent to try to become rich by espionage. But you old hippe liberals think that dead American soldiers are a good thing. And you still blame Nixon for Vietnam.

Second Bernie Madoff is in one of those country club prisons. He has bought up all the hot chocolate in the prison store and is selling that to the other prisons for a profit. That cop is correct white collar prison is a country club and is the reason why people like Bernie Madoff are not afraid to commit massive fraud against the innocent. America has become a joke.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
Fokkers the point is HIPPA is dead and gone. No more privacy with your medical records.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4338 posts)
Listen Center is just one of many EMRs. The problem with EMRS is that the data is kept locally. Most practices don't even back up off site and still back up to recordable media. The ones who do back up offsite do it to places like the one I worked at. There is no central 'health cloud' storing information.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1687 posts)
Seriously though, that these guys actually think they're being original blows my mind. I bought lunch for a group of volunteers the other day and had to listen to a former cop spouting off on Obama's commutation of sentences. Well, I didn't have to listen but I figured one loud mouthed asshole at a time was enough for the crew to put up with.

He brought up Chelsea Manning and how she got off so light. And how we used to shoot people like that. I said that I didn't think seven years in prison was all that light and that I heard one judge say in an interview that this was a typical sentence for a crime like that. He said: "You ever been in one of those prisons? They're like a bunch of damned country clubs!"

Wow. How original. I so wanted to ask him two questions. First: Why are so many of you conservative assholes so familiar with the inside of federal prisons? and second: WTF kind of country clubs do you hang out in, or have they all gone downhill that much since my Junior High School dance class days?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1688 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 667  Next »
341 to 350 of 6661
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.