WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 3579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a thread going - long abandoned - called "How NOT to have a threesome" in the 3-some threads. It included that story (the TV's) and several more.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Remember the guy who broke up his wife's threesome by battering the participants with TWO televisions? The fact that he chose a tv as a weapon TWICE really stuck with me.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4048 posts)
badabump.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2883 posts)
thought it looked like fun, decided to take a stab at it.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
Another frustrated SM swingah?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
guess you should check with your roommate before having a loud threesome...

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (KRON) — A Texas man is expected to survive after his roommate allegedly stabbed him for having loud birthday sex with two women.

Investigators say 42-year old Antonio Flores Narcisso became enraged at the noises coming from his roommate’s room. The victim was celebrating his 35th birthday by engaging in a consensual threesome with the two women.

The women say Narcisso stormed grabbed a knife from the kitchen, stormed into the room where the sex was going on, and stabbed the victim in the head, back, and hands.

The victim was taken to the hospital where he is expected to survive. Police say the women picked Narcisso out of a line-up. He’s charged with burglary and felony assault.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Drives me crazy!!! Like Levi's. I like to buy just basic bootcut Levi's for out in the stable. Dark colors are sized different then the lighter washes, a full size different most of the time.

The capri's were Danskins. I figure I now have "fat day" capri's, everyday capri's, and skinny day capri's lol!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG, that happens and it is definitely a total WTF.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2883 posts)
Target sells some by Mossimo Supply Company. They are true to size, fit well and most importantly, hold up to repeated washing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3629 posts)
WTF??? How can I purchase 3 pairs of workout capri's all the same size and style. Trying them on its like I purchased them for the 3 bears...one pair is too tight, one is too loose, and one pair fits just right.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 3579   End
TOPIC: WTF