Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 4224   End
User Details are only visible to members.
didn't see any balls, just drawings of large penises. Trooper thinks I'm seeing things and have dick on my mind lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19039 posts)
" I swear it looked like a drawing of 4 penises. WTF was that?"

Something to do with all the talk about Tom Brady's balls?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11509 posts)
WTF??? I didn't watch the game but I looked up as the trophy was being carried. A player held up a picture/sign behind the guy carrying it. I swear it looked like a drawing of 4 penises. WTF was that?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19039 posts)
I dunno about that, but I do know what it's like sitting next to an obnoxious drunk on the flight to Vegas. Eventually I gave up the exit row aisle seat for a vacant middle seat several rows away. It was worth it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
Good, one time when I was flying into Vegas, one of the male passengers sang over and over again, "Luck be a lady tonight." Just the one line, not the rest of the song. I wonder if anyone on that flight you mentioned was doing likewise.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9645 posts)
"A Delta Air Lines Inc jet ended its flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas on Thursday with its captain locked out of his cockpit, the airline said.

The pilot, who was not identified, left the cockpit prior to the final landing approach of Delta Flight 1651 but "was not able to re-enter the flight deck because of a door jam," the airline said in a statement explaining the mishap."

Imagine the look on the face of the passenger he sat next to for the landing. "Good thing the autopilot was set. I'm the pilot and I seem to have locked myself out of the cockpit."

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4604 posts)
Current, not only do I know you're not making that up, I know that paper is reffering to a phenomenon called triboluminescence.

But that's not why this is a wtf. If you read even 2 lines of this paper you'd know that it's meaningless. It's just random words.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21823 posts)
That is not the first time someone has pointed out the problems with peer review.

And there are plenty of problems.

It is the worst system that could be conceived.

Except for all the others...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17931 posts)
@VaBeach,

Regarding "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs"

Well it's amazing that 17 journals accepted this but it's not unheard of for journals to publish serious papers on frivolous topics from time to time. I mean, that work must get pretty boring.

When I was a kid we used to crunch wintergreen lifesavers in a dark closet causing a blue -green spark in our mouths. Well...it was a good excuse to get girls into a dark closet anyway. Not too many years ago a very old friend sent me a real article from the Journal of Electro Physical Chemistry titled, and I am not making this up: "Electron and positive ion emission accompanying fracture of single crystal sucrose in Wint O Green Lifesavers"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(270 posts)
Former Secretaries of State Madelaine Albright, George Schultz and Henry Kissinger gave testimony today at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing at the Capitol. When the rather advanced in years Mr. Kissinger took the stand, members of Code Pink rushed him and tried to "arrest" him and charge him with war crimes.

"“Vietnam! From 1969 to 1973, Kissinger, working for Richard Nixon, oversaw the slaughter in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, that led to the deaths of millions — millions of people. Many thousands more died from the effects of massive doses of agent orange and from unexploded bombs that covered the countryside!” a protester shouted. “Chile! Henry Kissinger was one of the principle architects of the coup in Chile on September 11th, 1973…”

Chairman John McCain summoned Capitol police who, um, showed them the way out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21823 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 4224   End
TOPIC: WTF