Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 664  Next »
331 to 340 of 6640
User Details are only visible to members.
Dude, a couple of thins. First regardless of whether there is any confidentiality agreement (which I find hard to believe there is none) you still can't disseminate any information about anyone's medical history. That would include their weight, injuries or healthcare provider notes. I worked for a MSP (Managed Services Provider) that specializes in healthcare. A MSP is essentially the tech support. We provided surgical centers and doctor's practices with all the technical support they needed including support for their EMRs. The biggest problem with the 'portability' part of the law is that old medical records are still in hardcopy. Many doctors and providers are not wanting to convert to digital record keeping. Plus most EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) software can not communicate with each other and have proprietary file formats. There is no super computer, and nothing is stored anywhere. You sir (and I begrudgingly use that word) are a nickinpoop, and no nothing about anything. I even question on your ability to get laid as I would imagine the opening of your mouth and anything coming out would be the ultimate c-block.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
"There is no HIPPA anymore". If that catches on it proves Nutcal's theory about plagiarism.

I can actually identify with him. I refused to go to Trump's inauguration because he's a racist thin skinned sex predator asshole, and now all these other Johnny come latelys are jumping on the band wagon.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1673 posts)
A truck loaded with defective (shape) red Skittles spilled onto the road in Dodge County, Wisconsin.

In spite of FoodBoob's repeated insistence that sugar and red dye are "toxins", the cleanup crew was not a HazMat team....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27107 posts)
Fokkers all your medical rerecords are now stored in a massive computer file with half the medical records in the country , are held by a private company called Cerner. Everyone's record are used for whatever by the government. Doctor client privilege is dead and gone, welcome to Orwell's America.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4288 posts)
In case there was any lingering doubt that ncal might actually know anything about health care laws....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27107 posts)
You're an idiot. HIPAA is going no where.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
There is no hippa anymore with Obamacare and there is no confidentiality agreement on this case.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4288 posts)
I think it's time for a 'yo momma' thread... we could call it 'yo swingin is so bad'

Yo swingin is so bad, the Sybian says no.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
What I find odd is people arguing on social media sites and sharing their political beliefs as if people care what they think. It's like they are talking to themselves until the name calling starts. I have friend who is exchanging name calling some old geezer on a social media site and its gotten to calling out their mama's. These guys are both respected highly in their communities.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7046 posts)
Wel I only play an expert on the internet. The rest of the time I am just a genius.... true story LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 664  Next »
331 to 340 of 6640
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.