Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 558  Next »
331 to 340 of 5572
User Details are only visible to members.
Rider ,He hates the Armed Forces ,Just like Jimmy Carter ,that asshole almost wreak the Services ,good thing Regan came along

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
A poll taken late last year indicates that nearly 10% of college graduates surveyed in a poll believe Judith Sheindlin, aka "Judge Judy," serves on the Supreme Court.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24441 posts)
Smooth,

It sounds like you're suggesting a conspiracy in the Iran thing. Only I can't figure out what could possibly be the point. The pentagon (or Obama or aliens) want to make the US Navy look like idiots? Why?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(935 posts)
You have a point Smooth.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(745 posts)
WTF? So from now on we'll never really know if a person of color won an academy award because they were honestly judged to be the best, or because it keeps the peace. Jada Smith and Spike Lee leading the ass clown parade on this one. Idiots.

Someone write this down. I am actually in agreement with Whoopi Goldberg on something.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7038 posts)
I met CB back in 1984 on BJs Innocent Man tour and she was a genuinely nice person with, at the time, a bit of naivity about her which was refreshing. Her mother was with her and let's just say the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Also met her again during his 1986 "The Bridge" tour.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
I have heard that about her, that as much as models are very often the product of talented makeup artists and photo manipulation (in addition to some natural gifts) that Christie Brinkley really is that gorgeous while doing absolutely nothing. She could not put on makeup for a week and roll out of bed after an all-night bender and still be drop dead gorgeous. Truly one of the very few winners of the genetic Powerball jackpot.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24441 posts)
I remember going to see Billy Joel years ago, and CB was in the first row. Here head actually glowed like some kind of magic power, as if she were being uplit. I also saw her years ago in the Hamptons, and she was just magnificent. She has some sort of super aura.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
Late to the party on this one, but the Iran/US Navy fuck up goes far beyond anyone's ability to navigate that boat. A matter of national security of this magnitude would never be left in the hands of this boat commander. The fact is when any vessal or aircraft is in that part of the world, their every move is being tracked by half a dozen different resouces. So how does this sort of accident happen? Simple. It doesn't. It absolutely, without a doubt, without question, simply does not happen. We will prolly never know what was really going on because to make that info known would put people and plans in jeopardy, but in a million years, you could never convince me it was an accident.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7038 posts)
Christie Brinkley is a very, very special case. For two reasons:

1. Her JOB is to look good. If I could dedicate all of my time to looking good, I'd be in fantastic shape.

2. She's Christie Brinkley. Even in a career field full of attractive people, she's almost in a class on her own.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 558  Next »
331 to 340 of 5572
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.