Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 587  Next »
331 to 340 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
Hit redial! Hit redial!

/just the punchline

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(460 posts)
Oh, that I know about. We have one, although it doesn't work as well as we'd have liked. I had a friend put the app on his phone to randomly buzz the Mrs and she thought it was defective...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
Vibratoes?

Vibrators...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19940 posts)
There are a couple of companies out there that have Internet and Bluetooth enabled vibratoes.

Check omibod and lovense.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19940 posts)
A new word: teledildonics.

I am not making that up. My phone didnt spell-complain about it. There is a wiki article on it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
A great old friend has resurfaced. The one who Mrs Cayne reminded me of. Years after I last saw her, as her and her husband made a clean break from the lifestyle (including all of their friends, sex partners and otherwise), there she is. Facebook friend request from her this morning.

It's strange. While we've had a lot of great lifestyle friends over the years, she's my fave ever. I miss her. I wonder what has brought her back.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
Oh Jeez! (Sound of forehead slapping) So Donald Trump isn't really the Republican front Runner ("AP- April 1, 2016. Front Runner Trump to meet with RNC's Reince Priebus")

Boy do I feel stupid!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
What - you don't like dogs with frickin laser beams on their heads?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
Oh. I forgot what today was.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
At a previous job the director issued a notice that we would be beginning a "glassware inventory" to document the location of all lab glassware in the company. He called a meeting of the managers - that day - (some of whom had to drive across town to attend) and once he had them all in the room busted out laughing and then delivered catered lunch and had an informal department meeting.

Pretty funny, actually. Those were the days...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25265 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ... 587  Next »
331 to 340 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.