Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  28.4  29.4  30.4  31.4  32.4  33.4  34.4  35.4  36.4  37.4  ... 610  Next »
325 to 334 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was 13, my best friend had a closet in his bedroom that was on the same wall as the down stairs bathroom. He drilled a tiny hole in the wall and it came out on the other side perfectly situated under the sink, completely out of site. I would always spend the night whenever his sister (2 yrs older) was having her friends over for the night.

When you're 13, you can learn a lot of wonderful things about the world through a pin hole under a bathroom sink.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
"No honey for hubby..."

MIL: "Is it just me, or does it seem as though _______ is always pissed when he and DD come over to stay with us?"

FIL: "Uhhh. I haven't really noticed."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Holy fuck. Are their last name Bates?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Ha. I also noticed a hole (really!) mostly obscured by a mirror. I just know to be on my best behavior at my in-laws.

No honey for my hubby while we are there.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(958 posts)
Y'know, DD......that could just be the obvious one that they WANT you to find. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't looking at you. ;)

One of the things that I learned in my long-ago Army days and brought forward into workplace cubicle prank warfare is that you use an obvious booby-trap to lull your opponent into complacency for the really devious one. Then.....BAM! His phone starts spewing Reddi-Whip from the earpiece.

And if any of you reprobates figure out how to get Reddi-Whip to squirt from a telephone, help a guy out.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(644 posts)
I turned it off while we were on the room. I figured that was good enough.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(958 posts)
DD, that is creepy! I presume you unplugged it for the duration of your stay. Get any resistance from the in-laws?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
Hilarious! That is my local paper!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6304 posts)
*that* ought to be a very interesting memorial service.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14251 posts)
EGG HARBOR TWP. — Leroy "Blast" Bill Black was much loved, as evidenced by the fact that he has two obituaries printed in today's Press of Atlantic City.

It might have looked like a mistake on the obituary page this morning when two identical-looking (at first glance) listings appeared on top of one another, but the two different, but similar, obituaries were placed by his wife and girlfriend, respectively.

Black died at home Tuesday of lung cancer at the age of 55, the obituaries state. And depending which one you are reading, he was survived by his "loving wife Bearetta Harrison" Black, or his longtime girlfriend Princess Hall.

The competing obituaries were put in the newspaper separately because "the wife wanted it one way, and the girlfriend wanted it another way," someone at the Greenidge Funeral Home told Philly Voice.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  28.4  29.4  30.4  31.4  32.4  33.4  34.4  35.4  36.4  37.4  ... 610  Next »
325 to 334 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.