Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  28.4  29.4  30.4  31.4  32.4  33.4  34.4  35.4  36.4  37.4  ... 559  Next »
325 to 334 of 5589
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT

Rabbit's not the only one who thinks your obsession with Obama is a bit ridiculous and out of place. She's just one of the dwindling number of people in here who haven't blocked you yet.

And WTF was that supposed to mean anyway? A slam against Obama? A slam against his daughters? A slam against Muslim men? Is there anybody you don't hate?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(935 posts)
"He's not that far from me."

I'd like to request you make sure it's a southerly wind and not headed east of you, please.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7040 posts)
WTF: .....OK, now there's another few moments of my life i can never have back.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
Rabbit, " HFT" aka "HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS"? Found at the MAN CAVE.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
Rabbit, "You amuse me greatly O wondrous and glorious". "O" mean I give you a BIG "O". Your first or last?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
LOL HFT! Ever notice that your posts are full of random capitalization (shouting) and that you can't seem to leave your politics in politics like everyone else manages to do?...and I'm the angry one that needs a life? mmmokay

You amuse me greatly O wondrous and glorious leader of paranoia and propaganda and I simply can't help myself when you get out your straws, misuse the Caps Lock key, or suffer from "blowout".

You should be happy! You have a fan club of sorts!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3222 posts)
Rabbit, why are you so angry? You feel you are being cut out of the choices for yourself? Get a Life.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
No pooping? No wonder he's ill.

Movantik might help.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I'm thinking about sending Z some GOPoop-filled balloons. He isn't that far away from me.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24450 posts)
I'm surprised that anyone in North Korea eats enough to actually warrant a bowel movement.

I admit I find this hilarious. "Hey - let's send them balloons full of shit!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24450 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  28.4  29.4  30.4  31.4  32.4  33.4  34.4  35.4  36.4  37.4  ... 559  Next »
325 to 334 of 5589
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.