WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 2620   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pics aren't "everything" but they're a start. If someone isn't willing to at least show a pic that gives me at least an inkling of what they're about, I'm leary of even considering them.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
I'm guessing BLT's post is in reference to "3-Somes: First Time Threesome" thread. The Op really wants to "get to know" a single female and make sure there's chemistry before he/she is willing to share photos.

Makes perfect sense to...No, no it doesn't.

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
" To no one in particular -- what makes your life so special that you think someone wants to engage with you and your significant other w/o the two of you sharing pictures as if discretion in your life is so much more valuable than in mine WTF are you doing here?" ----------------

WTF is right, BLT2LST did someone actually contact you and expect you to meet or play with them sight unseen?

I address a lack of pictures with this blurb to anyone reading our profile and hope they are respectful enough to comply with our reasonable request. If not, those emails are rejected or deleted.

**PICTURES: we have them onsite, please have pics of both of you open if you contact us. If your profile has no pictures because you are invisible, in witness protection or you feel your privacy or discretion is more important than ours--then please do not contact us.**

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
wut?

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(674 posts)
I can accept the thunderstorm that is sure to come from this remark: To no one in particular -- what makes your life so special that you think someone wants to engage with you and your significant other w/o the two of you sharing pictures as if discretion in your life is so much more valuable than in mine WTF are you doing here?

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2191 posts)
Turned out they just swallowed a plastic toy football?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
One of our dogs had a false pregnancy. I'm not taking her in for psychiatric treatment.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
A Canadian woman managed to convince her boyfriend and her town that she was pregnant with quintuplets for 34 weeks.

It was only when Barbara Bienvenue, 37, went to the hospital to deliver the babies this month that doctors pulled her boyfriend aside to tell him she wasn't pregnant and never had been, according to CTV, a Canadian news station.

"I lost everything, it was my whole life," her boyfriend Paul Servat told the Toronto Sun, adding that Bienvenue told him she was expecting twins, then triplets, then quadruplets, then quintuplets. He said her belly grew, and she experienced morning sickness and lactation.

A Facebook page soliciting donations for the babies has since been taken down. ABC News sent an email to the account set up to handle donations, but there was no response.

Bienvenue experienced a phantom pregnancy, or pseudocyesis, and she is receiving psychiatric care, The Sun reported. Pseudocyesis is a very rare disorder in which a woman experiences all the symptoms of pregnancy, but is not pregnant.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
just another site glitch. lol

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
WTF was wrong with the site earlier this morning? I was going through withdrawal thinking I wouldn't be able to connect with you all today...LOL!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2191 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 2620   End
TOPIC: WTF