Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ... 649  Next »
321 to 330 of 6488
User Details are only visible to members.
I've heard that if you put little aluminum foil hats on your car antenna it prevents then from tracking your GPS...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21124 posts)
"I was referring to the navigation units in cars. They track everywhere you go and that information is sold."

BULLSHIT! GPS location determination is a one way signal from satellites towards earth and can not be tracked. Your stored destinations in your car are on a hard drive so the only way anyone could sell that information is to steal the hard-drive out of your car. The systems that do involve third parties only gather weather or traffic information and do not sell the data collected to marketing companies or data brokers.

Do you ever tire of making shit up and being proven wrong over and over?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5018 posts)
Fokkers I was referring to the navigation units in cars. They track everywhere you go and that information is sold.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3893 posts)
The gps chip in your phone is used by apps to track and if it's their business model to be sold to advertisers. The chip itself doesn't sell the information.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1582 posts)
Thats very true even your GPS tracks everywhere you go and sells that information

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3893 posts)
Besides phone numbers, Facebook also uses location tracking. You two being in the same location may have triggered it as well.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1582 posts)
Cat's out of the bag, now go make that pussy purr.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2387 posts)
"She probably just grabbed my name off my credit card."

Yikes!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6840 posts)
"So just to be clear, a bartender at a sex club copied information off of your credit card and used it to track you down and you are ok with that? "

I've considered that too, in addition to the 'pussy pass' she's exercising. She's got a great many people from the club on her facebook page so I'm rather certain I am not the first.

When I call it a 'pussy pass' - let's just say that if this were a male bartender tracking down female patrons of said sex club, the club would be flooded with complaints and his ass would be fired, possibly arrested (although I'm not clear on what crime that might be). But she's a hot chick so that's OK.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26852 posts)
"She probably just grabbed my name off my credit card."

So just to be clear, a bartender at a sex club copied information off of your credit card and used it to track you down and you are ok with that?

I would say report it to management but we all know how that will turn out. It's not like Secrets has a great history of customer service. Still, I would be pissed to know someone had my name from my credit card. What's to stop them from copying the CC number, expiration and CVC and using the card?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5018 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ... 649  Next »
321 to 330 of 6488
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.