WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You think?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7653 posts)
Uh oh. I bet they actually try and catch that guy.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
SAN ANTONIO -- Local authorities were involved in a vehicle pursuit on the east side after a suspect reportedly stole a car with a baby inside.

Police said the owner of the vehicle was stopped at a light when a suspect opened the door, pulled the victim out of the car and drove off with a baby inside.

The car was taken just after 1 p.m. in the 1400 block of Montana St., near S. New Braunfels Avenue and E. Commerce Street.

The baby and vehicle were recovered a short time later, about three and a half miles away from the jacking.

A spokesman for the Converse Police Department told KENS 5 the vehicle and 2-year-old child belong to an officer's wife. The police officer is a 2-year veteran with the force.

This story is developing. Refresh the page for more details as they become available.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
Little airports are sprinkled all over the south from what I see since I've down here and the planes are almost always involved in something or other.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2525 posts)
We have one of these mini airports about 10 minutes from the house. It's pretty amazing that they don't crash into one another with the volume of puddle jumpers coming and going.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
I guess he had earmuffs on and didn't hear the sound of an airplane approaching over the sound of the lawn mower.

S

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3243 posts)
Posted on April 28, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Louisville, Ky. (WHAS11) - A man in North Carolina lost his hand in a bizarre accident with an airplane while he was mowing the lawn.

The victim was mowing the lawn at a small airport when a plane that was trying to land collided with him. The plane's propeller severed the man's hand.

Officials said the pilot did not see the man until it was too late.

They also said this likely happened because there was no radio communication for the airport. It's a small enough airport that pilots usually circle the grass landing before coming down.

The victim has been mowing the lawn at the small airport for 40 years.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
Maybe she misunderstood the lyrics in Knockin' On Heaven's Door?

IN the GROUND!! ...Put my guns in the...GROUND!!! What part of IN THE GROUND don't you understand? ...and they say that men don't follow directions.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7653 posts)
Kibbs: That's some funny shit...LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2525 posts)
Thankfully, it wasn't hair-triggered. Can you imagine if it went off half cocked?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   321 to 330 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF