Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 3617   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FJ and I have been arguing with each other for years, and we agree on most things. I like that he has the balls to stand up for what he believes and isn't afraid to name names. I know he's not part of some group that talk about people here behind their backs. I've never felt like FJ claimed to be an expert on topics from Science to monetary policy.

To each their own.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
It is more than just opinions this poor soul needs. He needs someone to train him who is a expert on the chemical and physical makeup of the body. Who has all the answers for how to do everything.

As far as opinions, IMO we all have opinions on everything. That includes the both of us.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I think he means the one who has an opinion on everything.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
You mean the one who you believe thinks he's the smartest, or one of the other two who think they are, and keep posting about it, while arguing with him...and each other?

Why he/they occupy so much space in each others' heads is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
He needs the smartest man on the internet for a trainer...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Being blocked by a woman in Texas I thought was cool had some brains. I guess the other people I blocked got to her to block me. Okay with me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(580 posts)
Also posted in Fitness Bitchfest, but some here may find it amusing.

This guy at the gym.... I've seen him there before. Imagine Mr. Bean at the gym. Super light weights, moving very fast with either extremely short or odd ranges of motion, or just arms flailing and machines clattering, as if the machine is trying to figure out wtf he's doing too. His "assisted pull-up" is conducted like he's hanging over a pit of hungry snapping crocodiles. Kicking and wrenching his whole damn body. I'm not sure whether what I'm seeing is dangerous, funny, or just plain stupid.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20265 posts)
Sounds like a scam to me. Even when my wife wasn't looking for a job she would get emails asking here to be a personal aide buying things, receiving mail, mailing out bills, and things like that because he was out of the country. the best thing to do is to hit the delete button.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(122 posts)
.... and... the second...

I would like to introduce my co, to you my dear friend .I,m (name and phone number) . ALSO I,M LOOKING TO HIRE SEVERAL PEOPLE WITH MY CO,. I WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO TRY A PART TIME MARKETING JOb? CALL ME. (phone number) . My web . (web site address) . no spaces . face book (name) . also i,m looking to hire many people to help me with the co,. so if you like to make extra money . (phone number) . the co, name is (company name). go to you tube and look it up.also we do fix credit for people with bad credit . (phone number and name)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20265 posts)
WTF? Two bizzarro emails in the last day, both from single guys..... here's the first - edited only to remove phone numbers, names, etc.

you are very interesting and incredibly good looking.

I am a media rep. I buy and sell radio stations.

I am looking for a (personal relationship with you).

I hope you are a real women and not a man faking being a women which is so often the case on these sites

So tell me about what you are looking for and not looking for.

Also if you are interesting in talking by email , email me at: (email address) AND OR AT: (another email address)

And please do not email me here at this service. For this service locks me out of the email box a lot. So please only only email me at the above addresses in this email.

And or call me on my florida private cell phone at: (phone number). Leave your name and number if I am busy or asleep.

And or ,,,we can cut to the chase. You can email me days and times and (safe) public locations that we can meet in all of november including weekdays and weekends and holiday days to for all of November and December.And I will email you back immediately to confirm something with you. And since I know what you look like and since you know what I look like from my profile here. Therefore we will be able to find each other easily at the public place in the lobby. I look foward to your response.- (name)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20265 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 3617   End
TOPIC: WTF