Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 753  Next »
32 to 41 of 7521
User Details are only visible to members.
"Load SPSS on your phone"

"SPSS will not fit on a phone"

Ncal: I trust you know what you are talking about.

"You moron" <--- That's OXY to you. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
Yeah I dunno man. I don't know what the hell she was driving. Sounds like some bullshit to me.

Maybe she was hoping that I would offer to help her out with that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29011 posts)
But she can't get here car fixed after 10 months?

If she is that hot, maybe she should make an arrangement with a mechanic...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23055 posts)
Well, thanks, but attractiveness is sort of like societal classes.

There is a lower strata of around 30% people who are relatively poor, ranging from "struggling" downwards to "dirt". A middle strata, which contains perhaps 69% of people, which runs up to people who are, shall we say, quite comfortable. Then there's the 1%.

We are definitely not 1%ers in terms of attractiveness. You know what I mean - there are a few people who are considerably more attractive than the rest of us, and a few of THOSE are more attractive still.

So she is a 1%er who hangs out with other 1%ers. You know - like that ultra-cool clique in high school. They aren't going to sit at our table in the cafeteria, especially not if anyone is watching.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29011 posts)
VAbeach, wow..."middle strata persons such as us" what kind of clubs/parties do you attend? I mean, we have seen, first hand the cliques and the "in crowd" groups...wife and I would not consider you guys only "middle strata"...just sayin

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(87 posts)
That's usually how it goes.

My father's wife has decided to embark down this road. I simply avoid the topic.

I think I mentioned that people who know me tend to equate my silence on a topic with my disdain for it (the whole "if you can't say anything nice" thing). I of course do this solely for the purposes of avoiding fights or insulting people I wish to remain on good terms with. I would only consider saying something if I believed someone was doing or encouraging something dangerous as opposed to simply wasteful.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29011 posts)
You moron those are trial versions of SPSS for students to play with. the program SPSS cost money to download and will not fit on a phone.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8047 posts)
One of my former bosses is an essential oils person.

doterra, IIRC.

We did a little bit of database work for her. Of course, when Mrs. T went over there, she tried to get her to sign on...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23055 posts)
So for about two years this cute little chick that we see at our local club has been very, shall we say, friendly with us. Thing is that she is part of the "hot people" inner circle there and she has a reputation to protect, she can't be seen hanging out too much with middle strata persons such as us. Last NYE she finally suggested we go to our (Mrs VA's and I) room; but alas, we didn't have one last year. I've been in touch via text a few times since, but haven't seen her in a while.

So I send her a text a few minutes ago asking how she's doing, haven't seen her in a while, etc., and she replies:

"My car broke in March so I have been saving up to fix it... "

Um, wow.

I think it's time to stop texting her.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29011 posts)
Yes, although that wasn't specifically what I was thinking of.

I'm surprised you even asked me. I've been quite clear on this, and there is no reason to argue about it further here. Many great articles about it have already been written, and the Wikipedia article sums it up nicely.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29011 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 753  Next »
32 to 41 of 7521
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.