Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 4656   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby, your English is fine.

And no need to feel bad about anything. If it makes you feel better, i can't type my way out of a wet paper bag.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10892 posts)
If i know that before i stop in restaurant something eat and give gooood tips for your daughter. ...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
Cool. My daughter used to live there. Worked at the Applebee's.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22166 posts)
VA yes my friend now I live in Chesapeake. From last November. On North Battlefield blvd close to wolmart.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
@BLT. You know, if someone could haul about half these damn people out of here, it would make it a hell of a lot easier to get around this place.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6113 posts)
@Bobby: I too am on my phone most of the time as I'm usually mobile. Screw (figuratively, not necessarily literally... although that is determined on a case by case basis) the grammar police. It's an internet message board.

Now I can understand one taking the time to use proper grammar, spellcheck etc when sending an introductory email. That's totally different as you are trying to make a good first impression but here... It's basically texting or should I say sexting.

Carry on!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(413 posts)
Bobby's english is much better in person.

You moved to Chesapeake, Bobby? Good to see someone is still carrying the torch for the town...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22166 posts)
FWIW, I understand what Bobby writes better than some of the other participants in the Forum.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4860 posts)
@SheSmooth: I haven't posted here in a bit. You left the Sunshine State for time in the Big Apple? Enjoy!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
WTF?

Missouri Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill says after the wedding night sex scene on GOT, she has had enough and will no longer be following the show. So, the gratuitous violence including beheading, child burning, and castration was ok, but this was just too far?

What a ridiculous, opportunistic, fake ass, joke of a politician. And no, this isn't about politics, this is about being a miserable jackbag. Sad stuff going on in Mizzou these days.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 4656   End
TOPIC: WTF