Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 587  Next »
32 to 41 of 5866
User Details are only visible to members.
y'all are ***brave****

{{{{shudder}}}}

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I would love to get my nipples pierced, but I'm afraid of how much it is going to hurt every time I bash them into a dance pole until they heal. I didn't pole when I had my dual genital piercings done.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21326 posts)
Mrs F wants to get her nipples pierced. I must say I can't wait but waiting for them to heal to play with them will seem like an eternity.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(496 posts)
Ultimately it was the clit piercing that put the kabosh on it.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(381 posts)
One of my nipples is pierced. The other one never healed up right so I took that one out.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2780 posts)
Both of us have ours pierced. I have only had one lady not like playing/ licking/ tinkering/ biting mine, which I found out later thru someone else.

No man nor woman has ever complained of the Mrs hoops.

I personally don't see how it can be a WOAH!!! surprise to see someone reveal them. Maybe I am just used to them. I've been more surprised with some of the stuff people will color their skin with. There's been a few that have given me a good and distracting read as well. :-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1997 posts)
one of the ladies that truly tests my straight status, has pierced nipples on the most lovely set of breasts. Spent a week naked with her at Hedo. So hard not to touch and fondle and play with them when I see them!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21326 posts)
OH, ok.....right.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1947 posts)
I had to send it Lady as I don't seem to have your number.

Be nice and maybe she'll show you

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4161 posts)
while i can't imagine piercing mine (can you say OW!!!?) i think it would be delightful to admire and play with nipple piercings. especially pretty ones. :-)

each to their own!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 587  Next »
32 to 41 of 5866
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.