Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ... 666  Next »
311 to 320 of 6652
User Details are only visible to members.
I will not post anything political here.

Or I'll try not to...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21360 posts)
Now that the new potus has been sworn in, can we please confine all political posts to the POLITICS forum?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5123 posts)
You know what was really bad its when the liberals would hammer big iron spikes into redwood trees that where going to get cut down. When a chain saw hit that spike it would make the chain saw kick back into the person who was holding it. So many innocent people lost limbs So many people lost their income and lost their houses. N Cal was paradise until the liberals showed up.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
Now that the new potus has been sworn in, can we please confine all political posts to the POLITICS forum?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5123 posts)
. ncalcouple,, that is why I hope California, Oregon and Washington secede together. ISIS can invade them. After ISIS get done with the Liberals, President Trump can, "bomb the shit out of ISIS" and then we take them back all cleaned up.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3398 posts)
Living in California and seeing the liberals take it over and the violence that they do to anyone who does not agree with them..lesson learned many times over.

I will never have my name or myself in person front and center. I do not want my house burned down or my business destroyed. This is the liberal way of doing things when they find out who people like me are.

I have seen many many times what liberals have done when someone supports a Republican in California. The destruction liberals have caused over the years when people think they live in a free country..and they exercise their freedom of speech.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
Our local paper's letters to the Editor section reminds me in some ways of these forums. There is a lot of strong opinion spouted but most is restrained by the fact that you have to identify yourself. Then there are the moderate whackos. On one end of the spectrum are the harmless and sometimes beneficient cosmic beings who want to convince everyone that vaccines cause autism, that we should embrace our inner child and get in tune with the fairies around us (the type with wings- and I'm not making this up) etc. On the other end are right wing ideologues who spend a lot of time talking about how Obama is a Marxist, welfare should be as hard to get as a building permit, vaccines cause autism etc. And then there is our local equivalent of Nutcal. The guy who makes everyone else look less crazy. This dude is so whacked out that every couple of years a newcomer openly claims that the Editor has invented him out of whole cloth just to sell newspapers.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1678 posts)
That is the thing about forums on the internet. Anyone can create a profile and no one really knows who they are so they use the forums to make some of the most stupid ass comments anyone could think of. Again I will not name names but I am pretty sure that everyone knows who they are. Some act like little kids that to be better than anyone else, better looking, stronger, a sex machine that go on day and night, ect. you name it and their mind they are better than anyone else in the world. It just shows a lack of self respect. Unlike a lot of people that are happy with their lives these people have to keep trying to prove themselves better than everyone else. I have taken to having a salt shaker nearby so that I can take a grain of salt when I read some of the post. VA after reading some of the latest post I'm not sure that Mount Everest is high enough to keep my head above some of the BS on here.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(257 posts)
The idea of nutcal being Akron has been floated a few times. While I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case I honestly believe he really is as stupid and delusional as he appears.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5123 posts)
Yeah! Take that! UH HUH! :-P

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2478 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ... 666  Next »
311 to 320 of 6652
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.