Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
still wondering where on earth VA finds all these truly WTF stories.

never understood & never will what drives a person to kill -- especially as in this case children.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3254 posts)
ww w. yourtango. co m/201085004/why-men-big-bellies-might-make-better-lovers#.VBtZj2CNtzZ. fac eboo k

Not quite a WTF, but entertaining.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
@SheSmooth: I woke to that gruesome news. The part you left out is relevant. Were they of that mindset? ********* On a much lighter note. There is a restaurant, again, in Florida, who gives diners a discount which they will donate to some cause if diners leave their cell phones at the door so as to have conversation at the table rather than chatting or texting on the phone. This is optional of course...WTF.... are we really that addicted to social media, etc? YES..LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3985 posts)
Gilchrist County, Florida.

51 year old man kills his daughter and six of his grandchildren before killing himself. same guy killed his son in what he claimed was a hunting accident in 2001.

someone please remind me. exactly how is it that all things work for good?

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5384 posts)
i dont think he is good looking, but maybe a little creepy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
It's common to have a crush on a celebrity, particularly Robert Pattinson who has left many Twilight fans swooning for him. However, one girl went as far as to marry a cardboard cut out of Pattinson in Las Vegas.Lauren Adkins, 25, was walking by a record shop in her native Las Vegas, when she spotted a life-size cut out of Pattinson and knew that's who she wanted to marry. Growing up, Lauren was a huge of teen romantic comedies and believed she would find true love one day. She started college and moved out of her home but every guy she dated failed to live up to her ideal.

After reading the Twilight series, she knew Edward Cullen- played by Robert Pattinson - was her perfect man.

"Leading man Edward was quiet and ­mysterious, yet superhuman and invincible. And so sexy," she said according to Mirror.

"And when Robert Pattinson appeared on screen at midnight, he was perfect. I knew that very minute I wanted to marry him."

She was so in love with her Pattinson cardboard cut out and would take him out with her. One day, her friends joked that she should just marry him. She went online to see who would allow her to do so and she found the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel on the Vegas strip.

"We got hitched in Las Vegas last year and I'm sure we're happier than most newlyweds.

"People might think I'm crazy but my flat-pack R-Patz is the closest I'll get to the real thing and he's the one for me.

"I held the reception at an art gallery and ordered champagne and a five-tier cake to share with my 50 guests.

JW: do you know 50 people who would travel to Las Vegas to witness your marriage to a piece of cardboard?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
Fun, she's wild but far from batshit crazy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
"Good Gravy, Mr. Ahoy! You certainly put on your "I-Don't-Mince-Words" panties today. Note to self: Do not cross Fun today."

Darlin', you know how I feel about your use of curse words....

But you never need to worry about sharp words from me. First, because I seriously doubt you are the type to post crazy shit that can be sourced only to racist-fringe websites. And even if you did, you are otherwise so adorable I'd prolly pretend you didn't. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LR, thanks, I feel much better today than 48 hours ago.

And yes, I knew what you meant about TV. But do you really not watch even football games on TV? I was sorta thinking about making a bet with you on a 'Bama game. heh heh

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
My brain hurts right now.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(176 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF