WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 2615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone know where I can see topless fire eaters? <wink>

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(645 posts)
After reviewing your pics {ok, perving} .....oh, Hell, what was I saying again?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9982 posts)
I take a simple approach....pics account for about 95% of my interest in people here. If I can't see you, I'm not attracted to you. I'm not looking for love and I don't need to get to know your story before meeting. I want to know if your attractive and at least semi-intelligent. I pretty much gave up on putting much stock in the written portion of the profile itself. Some (possibly even most) people really suck at writing, especially about themselves. And in today's world of texting and less formal/proper ways of online writing, is it really fair to write someone off (pun intended) if they don't put the same value into writing as I do? Probably not. I'm not looking for someone to grade papers with me either. I just want to hang out, have fun and hopefully fuck your brains out by the end of the night. And if all goes well, we can do it again.

You could be the sexiest couple on earth but if I can't see you, I'm not responding to your message.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Shelly

DROOL!!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Yea, I saw that and commented about it too, guess I am opinionated and mouthy this week:)

WTF, I have had insomnia all week long and can't seem to fall asleep before 1 a.m.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Pics aren't "everything" but they're a start. If someone isn't willing to at least show a pic that gives me at least an inkling of what they're about, I'm leary of even considering them.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9982 posts)
I'm guessing BLT's post is in reference to "3-Somes: First Time Threesome" thread. The Op really wants to "get to know" a single female and make sure there's chemistry before he/she is willing to share photos.

Makes perfect sense to...No, no it doesn't.

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6565 posts)
" To no one in particular -- what makes your life so special that you think someone wants to engage with you and your significant other w/o the two of you sharing pictures as if discretion in your life is so much more valuable than in mine WTF are you doing here?" ----------------

WTF is right, BLT2LST did someone actually contact you and expect you to meet or play with them sight unseen?

I address a lack of pictures with this blurb to anyone reading our profile and hope they are respectful enough to comply with our reasonable request. If not, those emails are rejected or deleted.

**PICTURES: we have them onsite, please have pics of both of you open if you contact us. If your profile has no pictures because you are invisible, in witness protection or you feel your privacy or discretion is more important than ours--then please do not contact us.**

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
wut?

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(645 posts)
I can accept the thunderstorm that is sure to come from this remark: To no one in particular -- what makes your life so special that you think someone wants to engage with you and your significant other w/o the two of you sharing pictures as if discretion in your life is so much more valuable than in mine WTF are you doing here?

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2152 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 2615   End
TOPIC: WTF