WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I know.

My BIL lives in Pittsburgh. ..

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
T'anks California. Thangs don't get to us'ns out here in the sticks very fastly.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I had to look it up, too...

Phat Ass White Girl

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
On a completely different subject; perhaps I'm becoming totally out of touch with the nuances of the lifestyle recently, but just within the last week I've seen a number of references to "PAWGS". Would someone please inform this hopelessly bewildered dunce what that stands for?

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Bill, my apologies dear. I knew what you meant but couldn't resist a lighthearted answer. Seriously though, we are losing a lot of freedoms in exchange of people's "rights" and it's a shame. It took s lot of wrong turns to get here, but a direct route to get back on track might be too painful for most.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Kibbles, Next time you are talking on the phone or e mailing your most private personal views. You may expect a reasonable amount of privatcy but your friend makes your personal thoughts public. Next, some special interest group jumps all over you causing you personal and financial harm and no one will defend you because it is so much easier to line up with the loud minority than to stand up for some ones rights. You may wish that patriot wasn't dead!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
LOL I guess I missed the pursuit part. To focused on the irony of not only car jacking a car with a kid but also it being a cops wife. The SAPD obviously responded fast and effectively. Good for them.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1788 posts)
He died?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Heres a WTF for ya. What ever happened to the patriot who once said " I don't agree with what you are saying but I will defend your right to say it with my life"

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
Toomuch, read all the way to the bottom of the article, sugar, you'll notice that they did, indeed, catch the suspect

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF