Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 4744   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i knew it was spelled wrong but didn't care enough to spell check it lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2429 posts)
*snort* @ kardashions--a new sniglet, thank you kitten!

:-*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
jenner is definitely an attention whore, just like the rest of the kardashions

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2429 posts)
@Kitten. What's so ignorant is that are so many couples out there who would be happy to just have the female half join them as a threesome if they would just be honest. That's how it ends up any way, so why not just be up front about it?

@BLT, I don't think many will take Jenner seriously regardless of a platform. Personally I think his platform, like the rest of the Kardashians, is media exposure. If I were trans he would be the last person I would want as a spokesperson. He's been wrapped up in the fake, scripted reality of K-world for so long, how could anyone take him seriously. Even now they are frantically rushing to get his new tv show going before the hype fades and they miss their window.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6246 posts)
i do think that SOME couples swing because the guy can't get it up so he wants his girl to get some (we unfortunately always seem to find that couple).

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2429 posts)
The latest "expertise" from the SLS blog. I haven't checked in for a while.

"Most people who want to join the lifestyle think about it because their sexual relationship is not so great, or their relationship is almost reaching a dead end."

Thanks, guys.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22627 posts)
In all honesty, I had no idea how many people struggle with this issue. I am curious to see what Caitlin's platform really is. Like will she be establishing a safe place for kids whose family have kicked them out, provide mental and/or financial assistance for those who cannot afford all the work she had done. If she's not doing anything but running around in Versace, etc. it will be just another Kardashian/Jenner for profit publicity stunt.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
I'm so over all the hype, but if it saves one young person struggling with their identity, it's worth it. As a side note, my dear friend Terry {RIP} was hermorphadite and her parents choose to raise her as a boy. Poor rural parents, doing the best they could. Later, of course, she began to present herself as a female, trying to be trow to herself. She was attracted to females. {She used to come on STRONG to me every time she got b her drink on} i once asked her wasn't it easier to be a dude if she liked girls. She said there's a huge difference between gender identity and sexual orientation. Lesson learned early in my adulthood. I still miss my friend whom i learned so much from

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11052 posts)
They should have had her go remove the flag in SC. That show needed one more clown.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6246 posts)
@Tigg: I don't think so. She said she likes women. Does that make her a lesbian? The jury is still out on that one. She looked great tonight in her Versace gown I must say and her speech was very compelling. Hey, live and let live.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 4744   End
TOPIC: WTF