WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In Pittsburgh?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
WTF......I burn down there....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Its a Pittsburgh thing. They put them on their sammiches too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
wow, that description doesn't make it clear the fries are served as part of the salad.

maybe it's an area favorite? just....different!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
Scandle, that's funny. I saw the same thing when I was near Pittsburgh a few weeks ago. I thought it was strange but maybe just something that restaurant did.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
NJ, here's the description from the restaurant's online menu:

Pittsburgh Style Salads

Our salads come with Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Green Peppers, Cucumbers, Black Olives, Egg, Pepperoncini, Cheese, and French Fries.

No mention AT ALL about where they put the fries! I thought the cook was either new to the job or lazy, and that the waitress didn't catch it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
did they call it a french fry salad? kinda wow on mixing it all together like that but hey learn somethin new every day!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
During a very quick trip to the Pittsburgh area this week, we were introduced to what is considered a signature dish - lettuce salad with all the fixin's plus French fries. When I ordered my salad and saw that it came with fries, I figured these would be 2 separate dishes. My WTF moment came when the dish arrived - fries mounded up on top of the salad, within the same bowl, to the point where I couldn't even seen the salad below without transferring this monstrosity to a different plate. They weren't even very good, though the salad made up for it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
Charged in August with growing marijuana at their home in Corvallis, Mont.: Rodney Stoner, 57, and his son, Adam Stoner, 24.

Arrested for performing “sexually lewd acts” in front of drivers at a truck stop in Kirkwood, N.Y., in September: 56-year-old Calvin Wank.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
Three terrified people screaming out of an upper-story window at a house in Dothan, Ala., on August 24th drew police in a hurry. They were trapped, they yelled--unable to escape because intruders were still inside, shooting at them. One “victim” said she had been stabbed--and the blade broken off inside her. With their own shotgun, the three had blown out several windows and walls defending themselves. They had even ripped out an upstairs toilet and sink and dropped it on an intruder, outside. Police calmed the situation and later told reporters that there never were intruders--that the “hostages” had imagined the whole thing (except for the estimated $10,000 damage and the woman’s superficial, “defensive” stab wounds).

The home’s methamphetamine lab apparently remained intact.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF