Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 4841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KB, what does "skulls on his diet" mean?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10230 posts)
Or schools tried to enforce a code that included 'no skulls' and whatever. I deliberately sent my older boy in with skulls on his diet. ..they never said a word

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
exposed collarbones is a bit rediculous

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
Uniforms would make it much easier than trying to go by all these (half of which are stupid) dress code rules. Specially since we have two girls, which means the list of rules is huge. But seriously, sent home for exposed collarbones???

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20364 posts)
while i agree that a dress code/uniform is a great idea (rich/poor all wearing the same clothes) i think a requirement to cover collar bones is a bit ridiculous. perhaps they were trying to find a p.c. way to address low necklines? bizarre

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7089 posts)
i agree inez, philadelphia public schools have been wearing uniforms for years now.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
I think uniform's are a good idea really ,make every one on the same footing rich kids, poor kids ,every one dresses the same for school . look's neat too I think it makes it easy for Mom too dressing the kids in the morning's also

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
yes but that sounds like a Catholic/private school uniform, this is at a PUBLIC school.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20364 posts)
Pirategirl I has 12 years of the Sister's of SHOW No Mercy, dress code ,dresses below your knee's white glove's saddle shoe's ,with white sox , white blouse , OMG I could wait to get out of school Oh summer time the nuns all went to Parris Island to teach the marines to fight dirty that how mean there were LOL My Mom sent my brother ,myself, and my kid sister, to the same school we laugh about it now .FUNNY

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
WTF? Collarbones. School Dress code that makes you cover your collarbones. Are you fucking kidding me? And this is of course in KY. What next girls have to wear nuns habits or burkas? What country are we living in?

today dot c o m/style/kentucky-student-violates-high-school-dress-code-exposed-collarbone-t39211

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20364 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 4841   End
TOPIC: WTF