Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  ... 736  Next »
302 to 311 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
" I am reminded of this particular asshole"

I hear you. I tried to literally bite the finger off that asshole that tried the fish hook on me. I remember staring him down every chance I could as I got older and bigger. Nothing like gravel in the eyes though.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I was very precocious as an 8-9 year old. When I was 9 we moved across town and I went to a new school. One of the vice principals was kind of a dick. One day when it rained, we had to go to the auditorium to watch movies for recess. He was asking questions, I remember answering all of them. He then announces to the whole group (every kid in the 4th grade) that I reminded him of Waldo on the Little Rascals. That nick name stuck with me till we went to HS (I didn't go to the local public one along with everyone.) my yearbook even has a "we predict that xxx xxxx will still be called Waldo" that nick name created an incubator for bullying and social stigma. no one wanted to be associated with me. It was horrible. I hate that motherfucker...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2585 posts)
Beating kids for being "bad" was pretty common in the steel town that I grew up in. We knew it was coming most of the time..but don't take my friends away!!...that's all we had left to ease the pain.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I have a very short list of people that I truly harbor long-term anger for. She was the first to go onto it. I added one more in 8th grade and one more in high school. All 3 bullies.

The 8th grade one was the worst. From having gravel jammed into them, I developed brownish spots on the whites of my eyes. Their intensity comes and goes with time. Sometimes they are obvious enough that people ask me about them.

So while some may think it's easy to put this stuff behind you - I am reminded of this particular asshole every time I look in the mirror. I've mostly learned to ignore it, but if I get thinking about it (like right now) I get pretty angry.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
"she brought him to the front of the class and told everyone that he was bad and nobody should be friends with him."

Holy fuck! That's a cruel bitch alright. What goes through their mind to do that??

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I won't lie. I hate her. She was a horrible person. She'd be at least 95 so she's probably dead by now.

She would hit me if I was caught using my left hand. She had a leather belt for this purpose (not just for me). She'd give out detentions for any reason (I got one once for stomping on some ice). One time when displeased with my younger brother she brought him to the front of the class and told everyone that he was bad and nobody should be friends with him.

She was a bully in the worst way. The bitch can burn in hell.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
In elementary school we had the nuns. Some would lose it with their bony fingers, rulers and pointer sticks others relished in a slow leadup to the swat paddle. The halls were quite until that first swat..then you would hear a soft wimper and sometimes outright rebellion with some kid running home.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
And yet we al survived and became productive members of society.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2585 posts)
I had a school principal who would pull me around by my ear. We're talking grades 1-3.

She would hold my ear lower than my head, forcing me to crouch while pulling me along. She'd yell at me to get up the whole time, for some reason.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
I had the same choir teacher for middle school and high school.

She changed her names a couple of times due to divorces.

She was hot as hell. All the guys had a crush.

Last I heard she went to Germany to sing opera.

Tried to look her up, but with her record, she might have changed her name another dozen times by now...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  ... 736  Next »
302 to 311 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.