Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  ... 568  Next »
302 to 311 of 5680
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha. Reading some of those politics threads, you can almost feel the IQ points draining out of your brain. And then you realize some of those peeps are being serious ....

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12691 posts)
I accidentally clicked on the politics forum. I feel so tainted for doing so after realizing what the thread titles were about because I couldn't exit fast enough.. WTF?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
This is being widely reported today. Anyone who has ever actually earned a college degree should be insulted by it.

"Where Did Kanye West Go to College? Turns out the 'College Dropout' Actually Holds a Ph.D."

"He might be the world's most famous college dropout, but Kanye West actually holds a doctorate degree — technically. Kanye West briefly attended both the American Academy of Art and Chicago State University, according to Time. While Yeezy did in fact drop out of school to focus on creating music, the rapper and designer received an honorary doctorate degree last year from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, in his hometown."

NO he does not hold a Ph.D., technically or otherwise!!

Who writes this shit? Do they not know what an "honorary degree" is?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
I remember the Plaster of Paris one. Wow.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
Curezone.o rg/forums/am.asp?i=464986

Several different objects, including plaster of paris, a turnip, and a live shell (as in ammo for a cannon)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19500 posts)
The strangest thing I have heard of is the gay couple who thought it would be a good idea to pour plaster of Paris in the bottom guys rectum...

There are pictures out there on the internets...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19500 posts)
When Mrs. VA was a floor nurse, they had a 15 year old female patient brought into the ER on a gurney with a sheet over her, because she would only agree to go to the hospital if there was no way whatsoever she would be spotted by anyone.

She had managed to get her own fist jammed up her vagina and stuck. She was brought in by her parents. I can't imagine how desperate she must have been to finally call Mom and Dad for help.

She was in tears and hyperventilating. Mrs. VA suggested she relax and unclench her fist..

....came right out...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
adequateman.deadspin.c om/what-did-we-get-stuck-in-our-rectums-last-year-1749308157

That's the 2015 list, although it include other orifices. Links to the previous 5 years are at the bottom of the article.

It’s Christmas Day, and you know what that means: time to plumb the depths of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s database of emergency room visits. We’re looking for the weirdest, least explicable, and most awkward objects that America has shoved inside its various holes. God bless us, everyone.

As always, objects sorted by orifice, working south.... the ones stuck in penis are the most shudder-inducing....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
I was gonna put this in Fun Facts, but probably more appropriate here.

Between 2009 and 2014 there were 17,968 emergency room visits for a foreign body inserted into a person's rectum.

As might be expected, three quarters were men.

Only 41% were sex toys.

As a testament to man's ingenuity, of those that were not sex toys, none were used more than 1% of the time...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19500 posts)
queen v33 still has me blocked ,,for what reason who knows . but do I give a shit,,, NOPE .Have a nice day y'all .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1064 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  ... 568  Next »
302 to 311 of 5680
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.