Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 4689   End
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe she was reading playgirl

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9141 posts)
note to self: don't visit quebec. (and i've always wanted to go but that's taking police state a bit too far.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6397 posts)
Always good to see the CWP still have their priorites in order. Apparently, reading is no longer fundamental. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6193 posts)
It's Quebec. It's a good thing the book was in French. Otherwise she might have faced a fine.....and I'm not being entirely facetious. A store owner was cited once for selling a pet parrot who spoke only English words. The language police frequently respond to complaints of unauthorized English.

Sounds like a rock band.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
that's a definite WTF. i'd be pushing hard for a different bus.

wow. just--wow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6397 posts)
An eight-year-old girl in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC was told by her driver that she's no longer allowed to read books on the school bus because it poses a risk to the safety of other students.

She says she was told reading posed a risk to other students on the bus.

He suggested they might stand up to see what she was reading, or she might poke herself in the eye with the corners of the book.

Her father complained to the school board, which deferred to the driver, saying the person who drives the bus is allowed to make the rules.

"The responsibility of a school bus driver is to transport students safely," said Mario Champagne, general secretary and director of communications for the Hautes-Rivière school board.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
VA's post about the dead cardholder reminded me of an experience a coworker had with an insurance company. This guy was driving a subcompact Nissan and was assaulted by a guy in a Lincoln. The guy rear ended him three times at a red light, and then pushed him through the intersection and down the street a couple of blocks. He ended up "pit maneuvering" my friend when he tried to escape into a parking lot, whereby my coworker hit a power pole. The guy sped off down the street only to crash a block further down. The upshot? Heart attack with his foot on the accelerator.

So when my coworker called the other guy's insurance company he was told "Sorry, but our client's insurance lapsed when he died".

The County Coroner saved the day. After he got done laughing he told my friend he would relish seeing this dipstick in court be he was pretty sure he could convince her that he, as the Coroner, couldn't pin the time of death down to the nearest 30 seconds, so and he was pretty sure she couldn't either.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(428 posts)
In an attempt to get around recently passed zoning laws the owners of Tennessee swingers club are rebranding their proposed establishment as a church, according to WSMV.

Previously the owners of the proposed club in Madison had submitted plans to convert a former medical building, situated next to a Christian school, into a sex club only to meet with stiff public resistance.

Following a packed and contentious meeting last month — with one audience member shouting “we don’t want this darkness to extinguish this beacon of light that has been here for years and years” – the Metro Council amended the zoning laws to prevent the club from being developed.

Relying upon federal laws that protect churches, the owners reapplied as a church. A room that was once labeled “the dungeon” is now the “choir room.” The former “game room” will now be known as a “fellowship hall.”

Ricky Perry, president of Goodpasture Christian School located next to the development, called changes and owners of the club “irreverent.”

“It just seems like there’s nothing you wouldn’t stoop to try to accomplish what you’re trying to do,” he said. “It’s obvious to me that all they’re trying to do is find another way to legally, or through some loophole, accomplish what they want to do.”

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8214 posts)
how amusing!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6397 posts)
JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS $HIT UP:

Japanese game show where the contestants get hand jobs while singing karaoke

Japanese game show Sing What Happens seriously tests their male contestants’ karaoke skills by giving them hand jobs while they sing. The object of the game is for the contestants to know the song by heart and to not be distracted by the hand job. They need to be able to hit the proper notes—perfectly—in order to win. Sometimes a hand is used and other times feet are used for sexual gratification. The contestants must be able to carry a tune until they ejaculate.

Stiff competition indeed.

I’m not sure if there are any female contestants on this show, but that could be interesting too.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2081 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 4689   End
TOPIC: WTF