Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 4841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not going to take sides in this silliness, but i will say this much. @ATGB, it isn't really fair to toss someone under the bus for "lastworditis". Regardless of whether or not one might agree with Fred, like everyone esle here, nic/scamp included, he has a right to uphold, defend, or explain his position as many times as he feels necessary. That's only fair. Disagreements such as this are far less common than they used to be, but they will always potentially be one post away. That's just how it is. To be completely honest, I'm impressed with the level of civility they have maintained. Hopefully the matter can be put to rest while everyone can still move on without hard feelings. But like the song says, "if the boys wanna fight, you better let'em." ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
I think it's tenderized enough.

Can it up...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18206 posts)
@ BT: fly a bird when you'll be in the area. might be the cosmos will cooperate.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7071 posts)
You man enough to handle 2 women BT

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
NJ,

I have to be in DC for a dinner in July. NY is only a hop, skip, and a hump away. With ATGB in RI, I'm wondering if she'd be willing to meet us in Midtown? Of course, Mrs.BigDuke is only an hour out on LI too. I wonder if the youth hostel will let me reserve a double/double?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
" Nj that was after your second post. Remember your first post I read and chose not to respond to it so you had to do a second post and the I responded with that post. Smh. You think people can't go back and read previous post? Comical

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(573 posts)
@ BT: ceremony, eh? where 'n' when?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7071 posts)
njnybiwfemme Her: Bi ,50 @ fred: in your most recent post addressed specifically to me, you said (in part, cut & pasted directly from that post): "so you interjected yourself nicely by saying I used words I didn't. I guess that's rule number 1 of the forum mafia to say someone insinuated something or just totally fabricate a quote that they did not say. Don't worry you still got your cool kid points for the day."

*my* posting history when disagreements arise? dude!

pot. kettle. black.

don't worry, i won't give you the benefit of the doubt anymore. i'll simply pass over your posts.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7071 posts)
@nj- I saw your first post and took it as you opinion and gracefully chose not to respond to it because it was your opinion. Then u felt a need to post basically the same thing over again a second time. SMH. so I guess you wanted a response like everyone's else got. Bless your heart. As far as the forum mafia I never mentioned your name in it so what compelled you to think I was talking about you that you had to address it in your second post? Pigeon chess? I give rabbit points for originality for that one. I actually chuckled at it once I googled the definition. Lol Can't say I got the same affect when you used it though. What you call insulting I call standing up to passive aggressive behavior. I know I've watched this happen before in these forms and people duck tail and run, but you have the wrong guy. your previous posting when disagreements have a rose show your pattern.

Bless your heart

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(573 posts)
I'd like to call dibs on initiating NJNY and ATGB into the forum mafia. Yes, I'd like to help them be made. Any objections?

Oh, and just to try and stay on topic with the whole public/private school thing, the only comment that raised an eyebrow from me was Fred's "See simple problem solved..." I found that line to be more than a little condescending, but I could have just read too much of a "let them eat cake" tone into it. Then, I reminded myself that people are entitled to their own opinions and this is an anonymous discussion board after all. So, who really cares what someone in Reston, VA...or New Orleans for that matter, thinks?

Feel free to call me names if you'd like Fred. I'll again remind myself what I just wrote.

BT

NJNY/ATGB...I wasn't kidding about the initiation ceremony...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 4841   End
TOPIC: WTF