Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ... 736  Next »
301 to 310 of 7351
User Details are only visible to members.
And yet we al survived and became productive members of society.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
I had a school principal who would pull me around by my ear. We're talking grades 1-3.

She would hold my ear lower than my head, forcing me to crouch while pulling me along. She'd yell at me to get up the whole time, for some reason.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28727 posts)
I had the same choir teacher for middle school and high school.

She changed her names a couple of times due to divorces.

She was hot as hell. All the guys had a crush.

Last I heard she went to Germany to sing opera.

Tried to look her up, but with her record, she might have changed her name another dozen times by now...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22560 posts)
Overall I think my Middle School teacher's were good but we had one guy, when he lost it, would put his finger in your mouth like a fish hook and make sure you were walking on your tippy toes all the way down to the principles office.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
ROCKDALE COUNTY, Ga. - Two Memorial Middle School teachers will not be returning next school year, according to a school spokesperson, after a teenage girl with ADHD received a school award for “Most Likely to Not Pay Attention.”

Nicole Edwards said her 14-year-old daughter received the award at a school assembly Tuesday. Rockdale County Public Schools spokesperson Cindy Ball confirmed to FOX News on Thursday the two teachers directly involved “will not be returning to RCPS for the next school year.”

“I feel like it was very derogatory, I feel like it was humiliating and this was held as an assembly with the school,” said Nicole Edwards.

Edwards said when her 8th grader came home with the award, she learned that her daughter was initially voted as “most likely to ask a question that has already been answered” something that she thought was very inappropriate. After seeing “Most likely to not pay attention” written towards the bottom of her daughter's trophy, she became even angrier.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28727 posts)
OMG, VA! I read about Biggles yesterday and was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
... Like two Great Danes..don't laugh..it could happen.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Now see, my personality would require that I take Mr. Biggles and at least 2 subjects for him to rule over.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
Looking for a rescued cat to take home? There's "Sunny Puss, friendly ginger cat." "Tom Tom, loving tuxedo kitten."

Then there's "Mr. Biggles, utter bastard of a cat."

The Cat People of Melbourne [Australia] wrote an adoption listing for Mr. Biggles (aka Lord Bigglesworth) that reads less like an ad and more like a cautionary tale.

Mr. Biggles "is an utter utter bastard," Gina Brett wrote in the listing, which went viral. He is "a despot and a dictator." And he's healthy. "Stupidly healthy," the listing says.

"Mr Biggles is not a cat for the inexperienced or faint hearted. He is a full blooded tomcat with very firm boundaries," the listing concludes. "Are you that one special person for Mr Biggles?"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28727 posts)
Aww Current- I'd give at least a nice Stanley plane for you any day! :)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3754 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ... 736  Next »
301 to 310 of 7351
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.