WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 3182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy crap! That's hysterical!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(650 posts)
LOL DD,

Being a "Dumb Blonde " is a gift. If people assume I am dumb I don't mind playing along...actually I enjoy it. Sometimes for shits and giggles I play the part. One time several years ago I went into the local convenience store to get a Coke before I pumped my gas. The kid at the counter was making some snarky remark to the customer ahead of me about "stupid women" When my turn arrived I looked him straight in the eye and asked " Are you 16?" He said "No I'm 17" I asked if there was anyone there 16? He looked at my like I was nuts. I kept insisting I needed someone who was 16. Finally he asked me "Why" I replied " I sign on the gas pump clearly states you MUST BE 16 TO DISPENSE GAS and I was a little older then that. As he tried to explain it meant you had to be at least 16 I just stood there with a blank look on my face. When he was done talking I told him I was a law abiding citizen and that is not what the sign said and would simply have to get my gas elsewhere and left the store. Now really who is the dumb blonde...that idiot is probably still scratching his head.

Being a dumb blonde is a gift not a curse.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Prominent theoretical chemist David Glowacki was ejected from a classical music concert at England’s Bristol Old Vic in June for disrupting a performance of Handel’s “Messiah” by attempting to crowd-surf in front of the stage.

Dr. Glowacki, an expert in non-equilibrium molecular reaction dynamics and who is presently a visiting scientist at Stanford University, was attending a special, “informal” performance at which audience members were encouraged to stand and cheer loudly instead of showing the usual demure appreciation. He said afterward that he could not control himself when the performance moved to the “Hallelujah Chorus.”

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
I think some people may be answering seriously and some are being silly and making a joke. When I was younger I would do the dumb blonde act and say things to be funny, but so many people didn't get it.

Which reminds me of the blonde telling her friends that she uses Dramamine when she feels drama coming on and they should too. I am not sure if she is an idiot or if she is totally hilarious and people have just bought her routine.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(237 posts)
**snicker**

this surprises you?

most people swallow the "news" without questioning a word....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
The stupidity of people never, ever ceases to amaze me.

Turns out lots of non-"Jurassic Park" fans on Facebook didn't realize that Jay Branscomb was joking when he posted a "disgraceful" photo of a "despicable man" — namely director Steven Spielberg — posing with a poached triceratops. It's been shared over 30,000 times! One Facebook commenter who was in the dark about the animal's extinction wrote, "Disgusting! I bet he only kept the horns!"

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people have made these ridiculous comments on the picture, seemingly unaware that he is posing with a prop from a movie of an animal that's been dead for millions of years.

My GOD...

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
I'm sure my wife will appreciate that I've reduced her risks of disease over the years. I'm wondering if the guy got a grant to study farts? Tax dollars at work, I'm glad its the queens taxes this time.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2098 posts)
Study: Smelling farts is good for your health

The next time someone at your office lets out a "silent but deadly" emission, maybe you should thank them. A new study at the University of Exeter suggests that smelling farts could prevent disease and even cancer.

The study, published in the Medicinal Chemistry Communications journal, found that flatulence could be a key factor in treating diseases.

"Although hydrogen sulfide gas is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases," Dr. Mark Wood, a professor at the University of Exeter, said in a statement.

While hydrogen sulfide gas is harmful in large doses, smelling it in small amounts could reduce the risk of cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia by preserving the body's mitochondria. Dr. Matt Whiteman, a University of Exeter professor who worked on the study, said in a statement that researchers are even replicating the natural gas to reap its health benefits.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
savandwin, being from NYS and NJ we had trouble with our bird feeders. Squirrels, and Bear never saw Deer. You have to do a bit of engineering. Get the bird feeder on a rope and pulley attached to a high branch. This way you can lower the feeder to fill it and tie it off high enough so they can't reach it. Put a metal circle so the Squirrels can't slide down rope or jump to it. Other option move to Colorado. We have a open field and the Hawks and Coyotes take care of the Squirrels

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(457 posts)
WTF........We had a squirrel destroy our bird feeder a few weeks ago, since I missed seeing the birds I finally went out and got a metal mesh one hoping it would survive more then 1 month. For a week the birds ignored it. Yesterday for the first time I see the birds are back. I'm so excited.We've got lovely several Blue Bunting, Cardinals and wrens of all assorted types. Today I notice the feeder is completely empty so I fill it once more. While I'm out there I proceed to water the flowers in the front. As I head back to the patio I see this Deer chowing down on bird seed. He has tipped the feeder in such a way it looks like he is throwing down a container of Tic Tacs!!!! He hears and and runs away only to return a few minutes later and "finish" his snack!!!!He then strolls over to the bird bath which I just filled, has his fill and prances away. It's 2 :oo in the middle of the damn day, we live on the edge of the woods....surely there is something more delicious then my Bird Seed . He seems very young and is completely unafraid that my cats are going crazy in the window and I am inside taking pictures not 10 feet from him.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 3182   End
TOPIC: WTF