WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610292
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   292 to 301 of 3391   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't imagine not saying goodbye to the one I loved before I walked out the door for the day. Or he walked out the door. You never know when it might be the last time you see them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
DD: Not to be funny, but you would be a great witness for the double amputee in Australia (I can't stand him) who claimed he shot his gf because he thought she was an intruder.

My earlier post is all garbled. I think the site has issues because I always read it over and then when I read it again it's jacked up.

10:30 am is pretty late first of all. If I had concerns about my SO under these circumstances, even if I did not awaken him or her, I would stick my fucking in head to at least see that he or she was okay. Not for nothing, don't they have a housekeeper or someone. I am sorry, this just doesn't sit well with me. I pray it is what is but will we ever really know?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3196 posts)
i think like DD says different homes have different styles and ways of living with each other.

that being said--knowing that my beloved S/O was suffering from depression deep enough to require treatment? would mean i definitely "checked in" with them often. even if only to reassure myself they were okay.

definitely a WTF for me too.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1828 posts)
I think that it just depends on the relationship. My husband doesn't say hello or goodbye on the phone or in person. I began to pick up the habit after a few years. Not everyone likes to be bothered and he is usually asleep when I leave. When he talks to me in the morning I end up being late.

When we first married, this was foreign to me. I shouted hello and walked towards to the door to greet him - no answer. I said his name again and again getting louder. I asked, "Who is it?" Still no answer. I turned around and hid in a closet looking for a weapon thinking that he was an intruder. He did NOT understand my panic - after all, wasn't I expecting him? Different families do different things and we grow up thinking that this is the way it should be.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(253 posts)
Re: Robin Williams -- It is my belief that in addition to all the medical and mental issues he may have had, that marriage was in trouble as well. There is no way in hell that I am going to leave my house at 10:30 amand not have some time of contact or eye ball my SO, particularly knowing they are having episodes of depression. This is total BS....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3196 posts)
I also think free members don't have access to all pics. Especially the erotic ones. I have bee approving some really hot ones lately.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3196 posts)
Its in our tag line. A matter of fact it not only says on break, it says maybe forever. So if they can't comprehend and waste one of their emails it really isn't our fault we are honest. We are on break. We might not return. I hate that now that I'm hidden friends can't email us without searching through their emails for one to respond to. Or that I can't load this new pic and show it to our friends here without emailing it to everyone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I was thinking the same thing. Free members get 50 profile views per day. That's not too bad. I would think that the 5 emails per day would be more of a hindrance. There has to be some incentive to join. Running out of profile views is as good as any.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(253 posts)
*Wayne explained it was because free members get only a certain number of profile views a day, and when they view a profile that tells them they are on a break, it's a waste of their precious clicks.*

so paying or lifetime members are inconvenienced for the benefit of free members. yea that sounds about right...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
Bless his heart, I believe that Darwin and physics played major roles in this sad story.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8350 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   292 to 301 of 3391   End
TOPIC: WTF