Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  ... 725  Next »
292 to 301 of 7241
User Details are only visible to members.
Come to think of it, one time Mrs. VA went to use a ladies room at a grocery store, and it looked like someone had taken a balloon full of chocolate pudding and slammed it against the back of the toilet.

Where's Boinkster when you need him??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28365 posts)
Mrs F runs a store for a chain of convenience stores (its the good chain) and she has told me stories about being told that the bathroom was destroyed only to walk in and Ginsburg exactly what has been described here-- shit up the walls and all over the place. I can tell you she hates that shitty part of her job (pun intended) . It mean so losing an employee for a while and since they only have one bathroom, it also means they the employees can't use it themselves while it's being clean. She has described it at times as looking almost like a murder scene.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2327 posts)
It really was a WTF moment for me. I couldn't believe the fucking mess.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8271 posts)
Well, I will say this...

I give you some props for admitting to such in here. That's a pretty embarrassing thing to admit happened to you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28365 posts)
oh..and after I realized I couldn't clean that shit storm I was out of there in five minutes

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8271 posts)
I'm not his lawyer but after my experience..Yes. I was presentable after, barely any made it into the toilet, a lot was on the floors and walls in the stall. He was leaking all the way so I see how it was all over the floor.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8271 posts)
All over 75% of the floor? Two feet up the walls?

And after a shit storm like that, you could make yourself presentable - with no other clothes to fall back on - in just 5-10 minutes?

And NONE of it landed in the toilet??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28365 posts)
I believe the defendant. I had a similar experience where I had to pull into the nearest place which happened to be a Burger King. I walked stiff legged and made all the way in the stall. Reached for my belt buckle and all hell broke loose. I did my best but shorts were toast and shit shot all over the walls just like he described. Tried to clean at first but it just hopeless. Tossed the shorts cleaned myself as good as I could..but it wasn't pretty.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8271 posts)
I found his written appeal to the SCOTUS online, but I can't find any evidence that he actually filed it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28365 posts)
If the shit didn't stick, you must acquit.

(edited due to damn autocorrect)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2327 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  ... 725  Next »
292 to 301 of 7241
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.