Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  ... 610  Next »
292 to 301 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
it takes a special kind of blind hatred to use something committed against someone against them

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
WTF: I am sickened and saddened to see even women friends of mine that are conservative making truly misogynistic statements about Hillary in regards to her husband's infidelities to her. Literally WTF.

But, we also victim blame in cases of rape and domestic violence all too often... only the police sketch artist asks what the rapist wore at the time of the attack.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
Lovrman! Why does it seem like AGES since I've seen you around?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
I totally agree with Luvrman. Four words: Joseph Hazlewood. Harvard Lecturer.

There is no end to the appetite of Americans for the preposterous.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1297 posts)
No surprise there. I'm sure he'll do well on the lecture circuit.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
That makes my head explode.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1200 posts)
Smh.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Just read an article today that Brock Turner is talking about giving speeches at colleges and universities about the problems with being drunk and promiscuous. Really?!? He was not drunk and promiscuous! He was drunk and committed sexual assault. If he does not know the difference then he definitely is not qualified to speak on the subject that he intends to. This dude is beyond lucky that he did not get prison time over his dastardly deed. But they think he is even allowed on college and university campuses after all that just freaks me totally out.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
It's not only for black students. It is also for "anyone that shares their concerns..."

So there is no constitutional issue.

Yeah, it's a scam, and I'll bet you a grand that no other students live in those units.

However, putting the constitutional issue aside, student retention theory says that students are retained at a higher rate if they have a strong peer group. People that look like them, share their values, etc.

CSULA has a bunch of problems keeping and graduating students. They need all the help they can get...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20586 posts)
What about the needs of all the others? WTF.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5772 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  ... 610  Next »
292 to 301 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.