Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  ... 579  Next »
292 to 301 of 5781
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF? are we lost in a time loop on here? It shows my last post in How is the weather as -17 minutes ago.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21185 posts)
gee, you live next to an airport and don't expect there to be noise?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2741 posts)
I don't know what a typical metro airport generates, but....

Reagan National Airport received about 8,600 noise complaints last year.

However, over 6,500 - 75% of them - came from just one person, who filed an average of 18 noise complaints every single day of the year.

Someone has absolutely nothing else to do....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25095 posts)
Brian Wilson also has some rather serious mental health issues.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25095 posts)
Brian, Dennis and Carl ARE brothers and Mike Love is a cousin but I'm not sure how much of their lineup changes were Brian replacing guys as just a lot of turmoil and other priorities. I saw the Beach Boys several times and I don't think I ever saw the same lineup twice.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3920 posts)
Sounds a lot of what Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys did to the last original members of the group. As I understand It he told them that they didn't fit in any more and replaced them.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(241 posts)
I'm actually shocked by this. I was always under the impression that Brian and the rest of the band - especially Cliff and Angus - were as close as brothers. I'm almost in disbelief that they would treat him this way.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25095 posts)
"If you ask me that sounds like a dirty deed."

Since the luggage was left in the driveway it also appears to have been done dirt cheap.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3920 posts)
“And then all his luggage that he toured with showed up in his driveway. There’s been no calls, no ‘How’s your hearing? How’s your health? What’s goin’ on?'” Instead: “Boom: ‘Here’s your s—, nice to know ya.'”

If you ask me that sounds like a dirty deed.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
it's a shame , I am supposed to see them on April 4th.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  ... 579  Next »
292 to 301 of 5781
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.