Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   292 to 301 of 4739   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"i'm a vegetarian livin in an omnivorous world"

LOL! Tell me about it. It's funny the way people get confused and/or take offence because I'm vegan. I thought I heard stupid comments when I was vegetarian but they got really good when I became vegan. Here are some WTF comments I've gotten. Keep in mind I was not doing anything to make someone mad. In most of these cases I kindly turned down something that contained meat, dairy or egg...when asked why I simply stated I was vegan.

after being asked why I didn't want a slice of the "really good" pizza and telling them it's because I'm vegan they said; "How can you tell someone's a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you! <guffaw>" (hello? you asked)

"Plants have feelings too"

"Milk is an cow's way of helping us out"

"If we don't milk the cows they will explode"

"Those combines that cut the grain you eat kill lots of small animals"

"chickens are just plants that can walk"

"but you eat fish right?"

"but Fish aren't animals"

"Oh, well I like meat" (it wasn't the taste that turned me off)

"but it's really good! Taste it! You'll like it so much you won't want to be vegan anymore"

"I had a friend that was vegan/vegetarian and they got really sick"

"but there's just a little bit of meat in it. It's mostly veggies"

"then what do you eat?" (hint, I eat food)

oh and the most recent one was that I apparently can't afford to buy meat.

smh and lol

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
okay...well i guess i can be thankful the antlers are eco friendly?

thank you ladies. not having a dog, i don't know these things.

seems bizarre to me, but hey...i'm a vegetarian livin in an omnivorous world.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6771 posts)
according to the groupon (yes I googled it) they are for as Rabbit said dogs to chew on.

"All of EcoKind Pet Treats elk antlers are eco-friendly and humane as we only source from naturally-shed antlers from wild-roaming Rocky Mountain elk."

and the groupon is no longer available because they sold out their limited quantity of 10,000....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
"groupon selling a one-pound antler variety pack"

It's for poor unfortunate deer that have the tragic bambi pattern antler loss OR perhaps it's for dogs. Dogs chew on them like bones.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
groupon selling a one-pound antler variety pack.

WTF?!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6771 posts)
"Mr Thibodeau had also filed a similar language complaint against Ottawa's bus company in 2002 after a driver greeted him with 'hello' instead of 'bonjour'."

Since many people say "Pardon my French" after accidentally swearing, if the bus driver had responded with "Fuck off!" he would have been in the clear, no?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(468 posts)
Email from Feb. 18, 2015 : "Wanna play today?"

Our response on Feb. 18, 2015 : The typical, "you have no pics open (this was back when we would actually respond to emails that clearly showed our profile had not been read) so we have no idea if there is even attraction, if you'd like to start by opening face pics, we'll do the same and we can go from there."

Today's response, May 5, 2015 : no ty.

And the tagline is now announcing that they are seeking bi males. They however, are both listed as straight.

W. T. F. ??????????????????

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6246 posts)
Most of the dogs I know, including mine, won't pee on concrete. They will hold it for 3 blocks to get to grass, or at least a tiny patch growing though a crack in the sidewalk.

However, if you can indeed get them to pee on concrete I have noticed that pee baking into hot concrete smells awesome! I'm sure no one would mind that smell right outside their car door, and on their shoes when they get into their car.

Another bonus to curbing your dog is that there are serious whack-jobs out there. A friend of mine trained his dog to curb. One day, while the dog was off the curb, in the gutter peeing someone actually swerved and hit the dog (dog survived with a broken leg). The driver was found not at fault because the dog was in the street.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2084 posts)
Well I do think they need to pick up the poop. But grass is where dogs are supposed to go pee. So unless the complex has a designated "pee" area for the dogs which would need to be maintained by watering grass (which helps keep the grass growing and cuts down the urine smell) etc they have to go somewhere. Asphalt in FL temps is not good for dogs feet, nor is peeing on it and having urine run onto their paws.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
@PirateGirl: Curb them. We don't live in the country and I am not hating on the pets. It's the pet owners who are the problem just like some who let dogs shit on the grass and don't pick it up.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   292 to 301 of 4739   End
TOPIC: WTF