Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ... 649  Next »
281 to 290 of 6488
User Details are only visible to members.
"Swinger Safari" huh? I think that would be fun in some of the vanilla clubs we go to. As it is they really aren't so vanilla anymore.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
BLM dont hit on the hottie in California. legally that is now sexual assault and prosecuted as rape.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3903 posts)
Fun,

I agree that the preamble "A well regulated militia being necessary to a free State" is odd. Especially considering that this, almost reflective musing, is logically is in direct counterpoint to the clear and declarative statement that immediately follows: "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". But then the Second amendment has other odd features, like the design of the Electoral College that we've already discussed.

It would be interesting to know how justices would approach first amendment free speech rights if that clear and declarative statement had been similarly sugar coated. Perhaps something like: "The right to respectful and non inflammatory dialogue being necessary to a free people, Congress shall make no law....abridging the right to free speech..."

Notwithstanding the absence of such a pre qualification, and the stand alone clear intent of that section, the Supreme Court has found that the right to free speech is not limitless. One example cited by the Court is that there is no intrinsic right to yell "fire!" in a crowded theater.

I think it's reasonable for a court to consider the context of the document when looking at a bizarre construction like the sentence granting the right to keep and bear arms. And an undeniable part of that context is that those who wrote the Constitution were, to a body, revolutionaries whose only protection from being hung by the powers that be, or rather the powers that had been, was in the force of arms.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1590 posts)
Take a look at the app Swinger Safari, it uses your location to see if any other users are in your location.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1586 posts)
Right! Complete with the sexy come on phrase and what dick pic you should send her..Ha ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
You know it's working for the people when it informs you to hit on that hottie you are standing next to

Now THATS what a real Big Brother would do!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
And that is the problem with mobile marketing. It can only figure out where you are, and suggest. Never mind if you have been there already. As a whole I dont think many people care too much of their phone or Facebook knows they are at "X" . We live in a day and age of 'Big Data' where everything analyzed to find patterns. It is what it is....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1586 posts)
Well so far Big Brothers is a big Fail. After I bought a car it suggested I buy the car I bought. You know it's working for the people when it informs you to hit on that hottie you are standing next to and it's a go.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
oh, he is watching...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2953 posts)
I went to Lumber Liquidators. I know where it is, I did not google search it. 2 days later I get a Google Map request that I rate this business. Still think Big Brother isn't watching?

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ... 649  Next »
281 to 290 of 6488
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.