Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ... 666  Next »
281 to 290 of 6653
User Details are only visible to members.
(Breaking my self imposed not relying to 'he who shall not be named')

You are an idiot, you have no clue how anything works. I even question whether or not you are even real and not just a troll. I can't honestly see any woman in her right mind even allowing you to touch her with all the vile crap you spew, and don't even get me started with all the inaccurately bullshit you like to 'speak' as an expert. For someone as 'intelligent' as you are, it doesn't show at all.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1684 posts)
Computers are simple machines that you tell what to do and the machine does it. The difficulty is in telling the computer what to do. Those that can do this can create the most beautiful computer models with pretty graphs and all kinds of bells and whistles. These computer models are the new snake oil of the 21st century. Only by looking at the raw data and the actual code can you tell if a computer model is a fraud or not. The hardest type of programing is the old punch cards, the precision needed to place those holes just right.. I am always impressed by people who can black screen program, and amazed the one time i saw punch card programing. Now there are programs that do the programing of computers.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
Especially not one of those Trojan horses...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1678 posts)
It sucks that we need to use antivirus protection.

Careful not to accidentally install a trojan in a way that allows back door entry....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27126 posts)
I don't know much about computers, but I do know you can't RAM with a Floppy... just sayin'

-CD-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(832 posts)
Two totally different things - RAM and a floppy. RAM is integral to how a computer runs invthat if acts as a holding area for the processor. Floppy is just storage (back in the old days before DVD or even thumb drives).

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1684 posts)
For some reason RAM just sounds better than a floppy disc. Maybe it's a guy thing.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1678 posts)
/all i can say is this garbage Obamacare software is massively increasing the cost of med mal lawsuits. What used to take around eight hours to go through the medical records now takes three or four days. The lab charges around 600 dollars an hour.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
WTF? went to have blood drawn this morning for our yearly insurance thing with T's company. He hates having blood drawn and went first and was like wow I didn't even feel that! Me who doesn't mind having blood drawn, same tech. I swear she put a knitting needle in my arm and it hurt like hell when she pulled it out. Pretty sure it was the most painful blood draw I have ever been through.

at least I get a $25.00 gift card from his company for having it done.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21731 posts)
Thankfully most peripherals do not requires drivers these days, and most are plug and play.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27126 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ... 666  Next »
281 to 290 of 6653
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.