Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 4383   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most of the Freeze ups, assuming it is from a municipal source end up freezing Great areas. More often even if a Welder is used to thaw the line it ends up being a temporary fix. as the surrounding areas are still cold enough to re freeze in a few hours.

Typically the Frost is driven Deep in areas with little or no snow coverage , compounded with vehicle Traffic driving it Deeper with each passing tire , The frost has been found as deep as 8-10 feet in such areas.

People near me who are freezing are more frequently happening between the Main line and the Curb Box shutoff. The reason for this is the use of a Top tap to make the connection, and the pipe actually coming off the tap and rising up to 12" before returning to the 48" mark ( you aren't allowed to use fittings Like elbows on a main installation) The top tap is a cheaper install as one isn't required to Dig as large a hole to use a top tap.

Many municipalities near me are Basically Telling people that they will have to just wait it out

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9777 posts)
It depends on how much you need to thaw, but often simply dumping a few buckets of hot water onto the site in question will do the trick. Turn the water on something that you don't care if it suddenly kicks on, so that when a trickle begins it will immediately begin to move and thus thaw it), turn your hot water tank to high a few hours in advance to get as much as you can out of it, and begin a bucket brigade to the site in question.

This of course assumes you have ground that will drain to the freeze point, and you know where the problem is. If you have 30 feet of frozen pipe under the ground, it ain't gonna work.

Signed,

A former Canadian that has unfrozen pipes many times.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21932 posts)
Nic, google a product called Liqui-Fire. Your sister might be able to explain her problem to someone at the Company to see if the stuff will help in her situation.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Regarding Thawing The Ground 4' deep...... Good luck on that , Not too be mean but it will thaw Naturally by the time you spend the $$$ on the fuel or electric to do it.

I know several people who are dealing with the same issue, Other than digging it up there is not much that will help, the ground is like a solid mass of ice at this point

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9777 posts)
"When again sperm make pressure on my brain i forgot lesson and jump in some trouble."

Truer words have never been spoken. You are on a roll, BobbyUSA.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11631 posts)
shelly....nice fuck me pumps

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7894 posts)
PG. Love your pic. Very elegant and sexy boots. :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Hi princess. I don't learn any lesson. I know me. When again sperm make pressure on my brain i forgot lesson and jump in some trouble.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Well bobby you learned a scary lesson lmfao..........

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(609 posts)
"Shelly beat me to it."

I like beating men.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4235 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 4383   End
TOPIC: WTF