Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 3730   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DD can I rest my head on those beautys

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7017 posts)
3 kids this year have names that start with "Shat." If you do that to your child, Never ask why they don't come to see you in your old age.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(300 posts)
I'm sure they will be able to reason with the kid then. LOL I know people like that, ruled by their kids and those little bastards are tyrants.

Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Wow. Talk about a bad precedent! I wonder what they think will happen when the kid is a teenager.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9304 posts)
The coworkers we were supposed to meet for breakfast this morning bailed because their 2-year old wanted McDonald's. Since they do whatever their 2-year old wants, that's where they went.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20598 posts)
So a bout a week ago I attended a hotel party with a regular playmate. We enjoyed meeting some new people. The male half was a little off putting and with in 30mins of being there he was walking around nude and at one point as I was having a conversation with a woman he had come up behind her and literally lifted her dress and was trying to screw her right there! I was like WTF! She pushed him off and kinda made a joke. As the evening progressed we found a couple that she wanted to play with. As the 4 of us went to a bedroom the male half of the hosting couple was alone on the couch. My playmate was able to enjoy her 1st experience with a woman and had a great time. Now the guys joined and in mid stroke the male half of the hosting couple comes in and says the party is over everyone has to leave now we are leaving. All 4 of us were WTF!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Another white cop, black teenage boy in Saint Louis. Looks like its a good time to stay away from Saint Louis. Never mind that a gun was found and had been fired the family says that he was unarmed and he had a sandwich in his hand when he was shot by an off duty cop working as a second job as a security guard. Isn't it funny its only news when a white kills a black, but we don't hear a thing when a black kills another black or a black kills a white. Case in point last summer a white collage girls was sitting in her car using her cell phone and she was shot and killed by 2 blacks because they wanted her phone. That didn't make a ripple in the news and we only heard about it because we know someone that lives in the area. Just saying.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Take care of yourself, Bobby. See a doctor if you need to do so.

FB: I just ate an obscene amount of matzoh balls. Like a contest - winning quantity.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I think long shower help me....:)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1182 posts)
hopefully something innocuous. good luck bobby.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3341 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 3730   End
TOPIC: WTF