Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ... 607  Next »
271 to 280 of 6064
User Details are only visible to members.
What about the needs of all the others? WTF.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5767 posts)
"____s only" housing (or dining, or schooling, etc) is constitutional as long as it has a sound research basis?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
There is a sound research basis for segregated housing for under-represented students.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20558 posts)
California State University, Los Angeles started offering segregated housing for black students in a new program called Halisi Scholars.

CBS Los Angeles reported the campus set aside 20 spots in its 192-unit dorm complex for black students and “anyone who shares similar concerns.”

The dorm comes after the university’s Black Student Union issued a list of demands as a response to claims of racial discrimination on campus.

In the letter addressed to university President William Covino, the union demanded “the creation and financial support of a CSLA housing space delegated for black students and a full-time resident director who can cater to the needs of black students.”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
VA: did the article mention if it had anything to do with their (going to spell this wrong) Rumspringa?

We have an Amish community here and will see them in town or on the roads in their horse and buggies going to Walmart or the Dr. I honestly don't know that I've ever seen a single teenager though. Odd.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
Authorities in the heart of Ohio’s Amish country say they arrested more than 70 people in a raid at a weekend party in a field that was expected to attract hundreds of Amish youth.

More than 40 officers converged Saturday on the Hardy Township field west of Millersburg off of Rt. 39 after concerned parents notified the Holmes County sheriff’s office of a large party expected to attract over 1,000 Amish from Ohio and neighboring states.

Investigators say 73 people, including 35 juveniles, were taken into custody and charged with underage consumption of alcohol.

The Daily Record of Wooster reports that some also face charges of resisting arrest, and two were taken to a hospital for alcohol related-illness.

The Times-Reporter of New Philadelphia reports that a similar party had taken place at the same location on Memorial Day.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
That makes sense! Most experiences like these are always something that you can explain away.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I just found out that a serviceman came by this morning and knocked on the door. Our son turned him away because he didn't want to wake us.

I didn't "hear" but I guess I "heard" him.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
I lived in a house during college for two LONG months where things went more than bump in the night. Lucky they sold the house and refunded me my pre paid rent. There many questions before you conclude anything. I talked to a priest, neighbors, friends etc. about what was happening. One question the priest asked was if I was going through or had any any deep life moments. It can be fun figuring it all out and it was but call in an expert if you run out of answers.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
We were out late last night and I awakened early. After a little while I was ready to go back to get done much needy sleep.

Our dog was ready to go outside and kept sweetly reminding me by pressing his cheek against mine. My husband always wants to feed him ( to stay in his good graces I suppose - the dog is very attached to me.) my husband said he'd take him outside and as soon as I thought they were on the way I quickly fell fast asleep.

A few minutes later, I felt a hit right between my shoulder blades. Our dog is half boxer and likes to use his strong front paws, so I assumed it was him. I yellped so he would understand that it hurt and to remind my husband to take him out as obviously he was becoming more desperate. It happened two more times so I started chewing out my husband. He pointed out that the dog was outside. I said, "Then stop hitting me." He pointed out that he was not near me.

So was this a dream?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ... 607  Next »
271 to 280 of 6064
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.