Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ... 571  Next »
271 to 280 of 5705
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't even catch that as a FMJ reference, and I watched that just last week.

<ashamed>

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
"Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who don't run, is a well-disciplined VC."

That's from the Koran, right? Also another quote from the same conflict: "Kill them all and let God sort them out".

I had forgotten that there were so many Muslims in Viet Nam.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
How bored do you have to be to start doing this?

A 65-year-old Wisconsin man is facing charges after firing bowling balls and bowling pins from a cannon. One of the balls went through a neighbor’s barn, and the owner found her 10-month-old horse dead.

Lisa Kroll felt her house shake on the 4th of July, but she thought it was one of her neighbors lighting off fireworks. It turns out, they were shooting bowling balls out of a homemade cannon and several of them landed on her property.

Kroll says when she went to feed her horses the next day, she noticed a bowling ball had gone through the roof of her barn. She also found one of her horses dead with a head wound that she believes was caused by the flying objects, and six more balls and three bowling pins in a field by her house.

"At least it was a horse not a human, but it was a very nice horse that got killed, very unfortunate," Kroll said.

It turns out, the brother of one of Kroll's neighbors brought a homemade cannon to the house to celebrate the 4th of July. He admitted to police he shot a total of 10 bowling balls and 10 bowling pins out of the cannon, and he was sorry they made it to Kroll's property nearly half a mile away.

"Been prosecuting 34 years, this is the first case we've had where someone was shooting bowling balls out of a cannon,” St. Croix County Attorney Eric Johnson said.

Ricky Thorne, of Spring Valley, Wis., is being charged with recklessly endangering safety and negligent handling of a weapon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
Muslim. ///////// Muslim Extremist.

"Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who don't run, is a well-disciplined VC."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
Getting your panties has been a goal of mine for some time now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
Ok, ok. I'll concede. I'll just go grab my white flag panties and present myself for punishment for calling you silly.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
"I would very much doubt it made international news"

Possibly you could have checked before doubting it. I originally found your story on the Daily Mail's site, which is in the UK. This is the same site I saw the Moscow case on.

Also on news.au (Australia), The Mirror (UK), DailyStar (UK), NigeriaDailyNews (Nigeria), National Post (Canada)....

It's possible that the Muslim angle played a part in the degree of attention it's getting, which doesn't seem to be any more than the Cincinnati story. Most stories about it are on the UK sites, not US. But you can call me silly if you like.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
A young mother here in Cincinnati decapitated her baby on the street last winter. She carried the baby around for several hours. It made the news here and USAToday picked up the story. I would very much doubt it made international news. The story you referenced made international headlines because of broad worldwide anti-Muslim sentiment despite the fact that the killer's religion had zip to do with the mental illness that caused her to commit this crime. Pretending that the Russian case isn't more broadly known because of the Islam angle is silly. And it is dangerous to the non-mentally ill and non-extremist Muslims in the world who are just trying to live their lives.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
It is only news because of the similarity to the scene in the Godfather.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19522 posts)
A woman in Highbridge Park in Upper Manhattan Sunday morning discovered a severed horse head and other animal parts inside a cardboard box, according to the NYPD.

The woman came upon a Corona beer box at about 11 a.m. and opened it only to find the head, other unidentified animal parts including bones, fresh fruit and bottles of soda. Some of the animal parts may have been cooked, said police.

The Department of Sanitation removed the box shortly after. The investigation is continuing. The ASPCA and city Animal Control and Welfare were notified.

------------

Oddly, this story made the news even though there are no mentions of Allah or burqas.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ... 571  Next »
271 to 280 of 5705
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.