Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 579  Next »
261 to 270 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
I posted it on Facebook and I've already got comments about elitism etc.

The Swiss Spaghetti Harvest might be the best one ever.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25117 posts)
There is one on huffpost right now about the heterosexual agenda.

Funny to read the comments of people who didn't read the whole story...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19786 posts)
I actually fell for it until they got to the secret handshake part. Most communities are gated here, so it really didn't seem that outrageous.

There was also an article on the front page that Kanye West was moving here and a change. org petition to stop him had begun.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25117 posts)
Sounds like a today story...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19786 posts)
Gates + dogs + lasers (or tazers) = massive lawsuits. Mark my words.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
This article appeared in today's local paper....BT this made me think of you since you'd had some comments about Windermere a while back....

Following failed discussions with Orange County transportation officials and county commissioners, Windermere leaders have decided to take matters into their own hands.

This summer, the entire town will become one gated community.

Frustrated with the onslaught of traffic that uses Windermere as a cut-through, the town will install guard gates at all four of its main entrances: (details meaningless to those who don't live here). Leaders said those locations will effectively eliminate unwanted traffic and, most importantly, keep out those who think they are Windermere residents but actually are not.

All town residents will receive special clickers to pass through. They also will be taught a special Windermere handshake and a code word in case they lose their clicker. Each gate will be staffed with Taser-armed guards and trained dogs equipped with military-grade lasers.

Although he technically isn’t a town of Windermere resident, Shaq will be allowed in.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25117 posts)
The name is awesome. Only the bureau of Smokes Booze and Guns would be even more awesome.

The ill-fated Bureau of Pussy, Fornication and Buttsex was dismantled in 1971 I believe.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25117 posts)
"The ATF doesn't even exist anymore"

Oops! Right you are VA Beach. I guess the name was too awesome for the government to get rid of. I'm not sure why they didn't though since regulation of alcohol and tobacco has been by the "TTB" (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau) since 2003.

Sorry

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
I think I've posted this before, but it's been revamped.

As it turns out a surprising number of cats (through no fault of their own) have markings that cause them to have a Hitler-like stache. This results in them not being wanted as pets and they are often turned into shelters (where they almost always end up euthanized because nobody will adopt a Hitler-cat) or just let loose on the street.

A website dedicated to adopting them out and de-stigmatizing them (by allowing owners to showcase their "Kitlers") exists. Kinda weird.

catsthatlooklikehitler. com

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25117 posts)
*snort*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12053 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 579  Next »
261 to 270 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.