Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 736  Next »
261 to 270 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
I go through Rockdale Co. every day, and I remember when this story broke.

In fact, there was a TV special produced about it with some of the older teenagers giving interviews.

The sad thing is that people were so shocked in the first place.

It was (and is) common knowledge that kids are very active sexually and at ever increasing lower ages. It's likewise common knowledge that these kids (as is the case with many adult swingers) do not use protective measures.

Do the math. Why the shock?

It's like introducing a little dye into the bloodstream for a medical test, and then becoming amazed at all of the capillaries that it reveals.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
I never got invited to an orgy when I was in high school. Bummer.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28795 posts)
Current, there is nothing titillating about it. You didn't look at it, did you?

It shows how multiple people had sex with 5+ partners in it. There was lots of alcohol and orgies going on with these high school kids. When you see 200 people pop up with syphilis, something shady is going down! Let alone teenagers!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(455 posts)
The Supreme Court has struck down a particularly ridiculously Gerrymandered congressional district in North Carolina due to racial bias used in it's creation (ridiculous is obviously my take, but take a look and see if you agree. It looks like a map of a flood plain on a long winding river). However in reaching it's none too surprising conclusion, the arguments cited by the justices showed that they believe that, had the reason for the Gerrymandering been maintaining partisan political advantage, the Gerrymandering would have been fine. WTF?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
So what information did it convey? Where they lived? Or just ages and genders? I'm not understanding why anyone would be interested or even titilated.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
I've seen these. They basically have shapes such as square for male and round for female (or color codes) and just give them a number. In this case it might include their age.

Likely incomplete since it could only be comprised of known sexual contacts. Not everyone is as forthcoming as they need to be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28795 posts)
Current, there are no names associated with the chart. The health department had to sorta step in because it was so ridiculous.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(455 posts)
Magjoy,

That's sort of what I imagined. It raises two more questions though. Who exactly was responsible for this flow chart invading the medical privacy of minors and are they still in jail?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
Is she wet---no--- you need to do better

Is she wet-- yes --- do you have a condom-- no--- wel you're an idiot

Is she wet-- yes --- do you have a condom-- yes--- good man proceed on

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2588 posts)
No Sorillo, no need for a fuck flow chart, lol!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(455 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ... 736  Next »
261 to 270 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.