WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 3003   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it's great that the nut bags in office (left and right) make these kinds of statements. It shows the constituency just how idiotic these a-holes are.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Ugh, strap that guy to a rocket and shoot him into the sun.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
i didnt know there was a test to become gay lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2021 posts)
Sometimes I think the nutbaggiest of the nutbags all seem to come from florida. Please check out this dickhole. I think it qualifies for this thread.

PUTNAM COUNTY -- A Florida lawmaker who claimed the standardized testing group responsible for the Common Core test in Florida will use the test to recruit children to become gay is not backing down from his controversial statements.

According to Jacksonville television reports, Rep. Charles Van Zant, R-Keystone Heights, said Florida taxpayers should be concerned that the state gave a multi-million dollar contract to a company that supports the LGBT agenda, and that they're supporting children who are "transforming into LGBT."

Van Zant is defending comments he made at a conservative education conference in Orlando back in March. In a video released recently by a liberal website, Van Zant said the following at that conference:

"These people that will now receive $220 million from the state of Florida, unless this is stopped, will promote double mindedness in state education, and attract every one of your children to become as homosexual as they possibly can. I'm sorry to report that to you."

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4695 posts)
....shamelessly hawking everything.... Because it's revenue to their personal corporation, could it be they really believe in what they are hawking, HELL NO.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1141 posts)
Saw a brief news article this morning about three kids that spent the part few days in the hospital after getting shocked touching the safety rail at a swimming pool. Adults were fighting electric current to lift the children's limp bodies out of the water so they could being CPR.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
It's the same old equation. You get someone with a lot of passion for what they do, they're reasonably good at it. ... They get a show. ... And next you know they're shamelessly hawking everything they're told to.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
You mean like Dr. Phil. Hey lets make the 2 of them honorary members of the feel good and die thread.

If you're on TV it's all about the money.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1141 posts)
i totally agree VA. seems every week he is selling something else.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2021 posts)
I know you like Dr. Oz, BLT, but I personally think Dr. Oz cares far more about the financial well-being of Dr. Oz than he does about medicine. He's so absorbed with his celebrity status that he's lost sight of what he's doing, and seems to have little in the way of shame when it comes to hawking snake oil or being dramatic to make a buck.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 3003   End
TOPIC: WTF