WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Classic Seinfeld territory in the "Apology" episode. We still use the term "bad naked" around here.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
My trouble is I am really do not want to see most people naked, never mind shaking their junk every which way . It has also been my experience that the first people naked are generally the last people in the world I'd want to see naked. I prefer saving something for my imagination and that includes what your asshole might look like as you try to shove your ankles behind your head.

Call me a prude...I can live with it lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
LOL

that was a *perfect* riposte.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2421 posts)
You KNOW what I meant, Asshat!

**Snort**

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
naked with any sort of movement would make you pass out?

hmmmmmm.

:-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17148 posts)
Oh my gosh! Naked anything with any sort of movement would make me just about pass out. I would be the worst nudist EVER!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
"nudists are very accommodating"

That reminds me of those naive people who come into the Lifestyle thinking Swingers are all open minded. Some nudists are accommodating and others are narrow minded just the same as any other group of people. If everyone but you is sitting around a pool naked trust me their will be judgement by many of those people. It is human nature to question, ponder on or even judge that which is different. I used to frequent a nude beach in CA , clothed spectators were looked on with distaste. "here come the lookieloos" If you're not comfortable parading around naked I'd think twice before heading to a nudist resort, a swinger venue is a whole different thing and it wouldn't matter at all if she was clothed , naked or somewhere in between

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
VA: There is nothing wrong with being different. It wouldn't bother me and nudists are very accommodating not like some I know.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
7 year old pilot kills herself, instructor, and father when she crashed into a house.

WTF is wrong with parents, and what kind of instructor isn't in control of the situation?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17148 posts)
I'm a prude and I have clothing hangups . The idea of naked Yoga classes and people being twisted into a pretzel so my view is suddenly of their colon does not for a good time make. The last thing in the world I need or want to see is some big ol' hairy butt bent over grabbing his ankles and grunting like a animal. On the plus side I just ruined my own appetite and saved a few calories lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF