WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 3006   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So I play this computer game called World of Warcraft sometimes, and there's a pretty big forum for it called MMO Champion.

It so happens that the kid in California that killed six people because he couldn't get laid played the game religiously so much that he quoted the game characters in his last video. People think they have found his forum posts and profile. It's interesting because the screen name is "Loveblonde", his threads pretty much fit the guys mind state, and he hasn't logged on in over a week even though he was fairly active the past two months.. The mods at that forum are pretty much erasing anyone posting questions about it if it's him, but his last post history of the threads he made are:

"What are the obsessions with Americans and blond hair"?

"Are blonde women the toughest to attract? They seem always to ignore guys."

"Do you think old people have an entitlement complex?"

"Are blondes (and fair features in general) getting bred-out in America?"

"Rambo: Pan-Anglosphere Archetype of Male Alienation."

Hmmmmm....

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I am just a hair over 6'0. I am the shortest male in my family. My Dad is 6'2. My brothers are 6'3 and 6'4. My uncles are 6'2 to 6'8.

I didn't grow at all from age 13 to 18. When I graduated high school I was 5'6 and weighed 145 pounds. Like Robert. I couldn't understand why I was so much shorter than my entire family. Then I grew 5 inches and gained nearly 80 pounds in one year, which did terrible things to my back and forced me to drop out of baseball for a while.

When I was 22 I grew one more inch.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18832 posts)
I've never considered myself tall at 5'6". All of the women on the side of my family that I take after the most are 5'10" or taller. Down here, though, I get labeled "tall" but 5'1" is what I've noticed to be what I have started calling "the Valley average"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I never thought that 5'5, 5'6 is tall, until yesterday, when a loser emailed me to tell me that he'll make me his, and that I am tall!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I understand diet has a lot to do with height. I wonder what they fed those men in the 18th and 19th century when average people were so much shorter than made my relatives grow to almost gigantic proportions?

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Yup, us Asians are pretty short in stature usually. My dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5'0, but my brother is surprisingly 6 ft 1 and my sister is 5'9. I'm guessing maybe it's because we were born in the US and have had a totally different diet then Asians raised in Asia.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I just approved a profile - but what? They are 5'4" and 5'1" and describe themselves as "average height and weight."

They are from India, so perhaps they are closer to average there.

My Aunt was 6 feet tall and I have relatives on both sides that were 6'7 and 6'8". They were undeniably tall, so perhaps my perception is skewed. I am surprised when people remark how tall I am. Of course, I'm average. Ha!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(213 posts)
His illusions of grandeur are off the charts towards the middle of the video. I'm guessing he was having a manic schizophrenic episode of some sort.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
The guy who went on a shooting spree last night and killed six people in Santa Barbara uploaded a video to youtube beforehand basically blaming the world why he couldn't get laid. Seriously, WTF! They will probably take the video down sometime soon..

htt ps://ww w.youtube. com/watch?v=FWWGtee14pA

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Ann, good for you for noticing the baby and taking immediate, appropriate action. It could have ended so much worse for that child. Hopefully a lot of people will learn from your choices and lives will be saved.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 3006   End
TOPIC: WTF