Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 4429   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF, VA your default on fora posts appears to be the "? help" button.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5347 posts)
Activist lawyer Adam Reposa recorded a YouTube video explaining his motivations for plastering "whites only" stickers around Austin businesses.. In it, he says that he wanted to make people aware of how gentrification was driving blacks out and turning Austin into a "whites only" town.

"I knew I could bait y'all into being as stupid as you are, just by allowing the issue to be framed in the most simple way," Reposa said. "Like, 'Oh, he said an offensive term — let's not worry about the actual condition of the way things are.'"

If Reposa is telling the truth, the prank appears now to have been nothing more than a social critique of the city's increasing gentrification.

"Why I did it is pretty clear," a shirtless Reposa says in the video, "because it would be obvious that even though people know the real problem -- and the problem is people without money are getting f****d -- they’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22012 posts)
I don't think Ted is going to have any trouble imploding all on his own...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18029 posts)
Oh hell no. I saw that movie.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

Now it places the lotion in the basket.

Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
@Good: Look in your desk drawer. I left a bottle of lotion and some Kleenex. Go for it..LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4989 posts)
Texas is the home of Ted Cruz who is running for president...to make Texas as state of bigots works to destroy Ted Cruz.

There is a very serious court case happening in federal court in Texas that has Obama and his people lying to the judge...the judge is pissed..they are trying to stop the judge from sanctioning Obama...

Lots of reasons why the Democrats are going after Texas.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
" if you can't be comfortable in your own skin, do something about it."

WTF? I'm not comfortable with this hard on in my pants- the skin is too tight. I and Mrs. G are at work about 30 miles apart. Not sure what to do about it.

Maybe smack my pinky with a hammer?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
So, they've set their eyes on Austin, TX? That hot bed of racial tension...in an effort to ignite things?

Well, they don't call this the WTF thread for nothing.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9790 posts)
Va its the professional race batiers trying to start a race war to influence the upcoming presidential election.

Democrats are scared that the Republicans will take control of the federal government and cut off all that free government money, and shrink the size of the government and get the unions out of government.

Just stopping the flow of federal money to green energy and Obamacare is going to cause million of people in our country to have to start earning their money honestly.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
I accepted a date "sight unseen." This is something I rarely do and to my surprise the SM was quite handsome and generous although severely overweight. At the end of our dinner I realized that's one of the reasons for no picture on the profile and for wanting me to "bait" another couple or SF. He denied this was the case but it absolutely was his strategy. I will NEVER solicit couples or others like this. So if this individual reads the forums he should see himself. My thing is be honest about your size and if you can't be comfortable in your own skin, do something about it....WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4989 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 4429   End
TOPIC: WTF