Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 610  Next »
251 to 260 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
One of my favorite women to play with had a piercing on one of her labia, which was naturally longer (or wider?) than the other. She would wear dangling jewelry there that she would show off to the LS crowd while dancing in a miniskirt and would change the jewelry as she wished. It made her feel extra sexy. The piercing was not what attracted me to her, but it made for an interesting experience when we played. Unfortunately, she has moved to another state and we don't see her anymore.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
BLM, not officially.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Yikes! The only way my nipples are going to have metal on them is if said metal thing is attached to somebody else's tongue while licking or sucking them.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
Sometimes I really need to read further down in the thread to figure out what's going on... Allen, soooo you have piercings and...nevermind. You're not fugly...my bad. Well you could be but I really don't know.

Soooo back on topic: BT is a plumber that wears a suit??? Go figure..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6173 posts)
I had my nipples pierced and had a universally positive response - too positive. People couldn't/wouldn't keep their grimy hands and mouths off.

I would ask people to stay back and they would start to heal but invariable someone would sneak a taste and the healing process would have to start over. I gave up after about 15 months and took them out.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(957 posts)
"I believe most that don't like it is because they are unsure how to proceed with the object protruding from the person. ;-)"

Well, that's rather disappointing. ...protruding how far??

Lastly...WTF's with all the plumber's crack negativity??? I was a year away from testing for my journeyman's license when a turn of events necessitated a return to the suit and tie world.

In those 4 years, I remained relatively crack-free. Not that there would have been anything wrong with that.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
...now plumbers crack is fudging ugly. I haven't seen anything fudging ugly on PG..yet. Don't have Allen lay on top of you and prove me wrong.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6173 posts)
eh, to each their own. Some people are not into piercings, that is fine if that is their preference. I do not take mine out for anyone, so if someone is bothered by them then there will be no play. Others do not mind taking theirs out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21531 posts)
"Ultimately it was the clit piercing that put the kabosh on it."

Yep, that is just so fudging ugly. :rolls eyes:

I believe most that don't like it is because they are unsure how to proceed with the object protruding from the person. ;-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
y'all are ***brave****

{{{{shudder}}}}

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14224 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ... 610  Next »
251 to 260 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.