WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 2606   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am very glad we have a last line of treatment for the worst of the worst. Send them to the can and let 'em sort it out. Wonderful twist of human nature.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Wait - I know I said I was done, but I must address this:

"Im sorry that you find it disturbing, VA, that some people feel strongly enough about child molesters"

If you are intending to imply that I am somehow indifferent towards child molestation, I am deeply offended by your statement.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
Getting zero was not bought. It was strange.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Exactly Jaycee. I have no patience, no compassion, nothing for such filth.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
The sentencing guideline was that low only because it was plea bargained down from four felonies to one. The guy was able to buy his way out of more jail time, no doubt.

It was mandatory minimum 10 years before the plea bargain.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17230 posts)
Sed and Kibbs - I agree with the both of you! You harm a child you forfeit any rights you have and you will get you man parts or woman parts for that matter hacked off while your still alive. Then let's send you to the clink and inform them of your crimes and see how you fare!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(839 posts)
Sed

Please do not confuse my lack of interest in behaving like a bloodthirsty animal or Gestapo, hooking testicles up to car batteries and mutilating people - no matter what they've done - with having compassion for them. When you act like an animal, you become one yourself. I will not throw more psychotic barbarism into the world.

That's the last I'm saying about that.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
The judges sentencing guideline was zero to 2.5 years. She could have done a great service to society to send him to the can. Her reasoning is just strange.

I have no reason to fall into the argument that he was spared the klink because he was a man of means. He was certainly not a respected member of society and has not accomplished anything on his own. It defies human nature that a judge would give a shit about him or anyone else due to the value of their trust.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Im sorry that you find it disturbing, VA, that some people feel strongly enough about child molesters, that they want to hack such scum to pieces. I wont play a pc game when it comes to children. You harm a child, you deserve the worse possible agony for as long as you live, be it hacking your privates off, drilling your eyeballs out, or whatever it is that you posted in there. People who deliberatly harm children do not deserve to breath.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
It's better off in here. We save the other one mostly for politically-charged WTFs....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17592 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 2606   End
TOPIC: WTF