Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 736  Next »
241 to 250 of 7351
User Details are only visible to members.
So we are fairly new here and fairly new to the LS having only had one experience each and none together yet. We got on SLS to seek couples but are frustrated. Why do people join and not post pics? Or post pics that show nothing? And why do some people only want soft swap or to watch. I feel like if you're in this LS and don't want full swap you're just a tourist. Lol. But the no pic thing is frustrating and/or there's no pics of the male. I don't you're a couple looking for a couple both of you should be in your profile. Anyone's thoughts?

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
They were bangin' on the bayou....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
Awwww she looks so cute in her wedding pictures. At 4'7 she's about 18 inches shorter than her husband. Boobtastic closeup too.

While of course this would not likely be grounds for divorce among us miscreants here, I suspect her new husband is not impressed.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
Lol. I just looked up the story. The 19-year old had just gotten married a couple of weeks before this incident. The 26-year old looks like she already has a lot of miles, based on her mug shot.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
I gotta admit, when I saw the ages of the two females I was sure the male was going to be in his 50s and was heard screaming "Fun_Ahoy " as the police approached.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5831 posts)
"Triple D’s, a Creole seafood restaurant in Kiln,"

True story: Several years ago I rendezvoused with a couple in Kiln, and I think it was at that place, but we didn't play on the deck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
LOL Woooooooowwwwwww!!!!!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
"but no, there’s no rhyme or reason here.”

I can think of a reason or two..but no rhyme for it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Hancock County [Mississippi] Sheriff Ricky Adam said the trio — Amy Hammers, 19, of Pearl River, Louisiana; Tiffany Thibodeaux, 26, of Biloxi, Miss.; and Brandon Mabery, 30, of Kennedale, Texas — were busted having sex on the deck of Triple D’s, a Creole seafood restaurant in Kiln, by the owner last Wednesday.

“Right there,”Adam told the Sun Herald. “In the middle of the day. In broad daylight. In front of God and everybody.”

Chief Deputy Don Bass told The Post the restaurant was closed at the time, but he couldn’t explain why the three people picked the deck for their tryst.

“I guess it’s kind of scenic, it is on a bayou,” Bass said. “It’s kind of romantic, but no, there’s no rhyme or reason here.”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
Our town had pogonip. It's a really good thing I wasn't popular in school because Holy shit a lot of drunken debauchery went down! One of the few who got out with out getting drunk or stoned.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(423 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 736  Next »
241 to 250 of 7351
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.