Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 666  Next »
241 to 250 of 6651
User Details are only visible to members.
"threesome with a woman that the alleged assailant had met at a local dog park" There are a few at the gym I wish the gf would get to know that way. I wouldn't care if I wasn't feeling well. I would just take one for the team.:-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7050 posts)
"Wait for it... alcohol was a factor."

Poppycock. Alcohol NEVER made people do stoopid shit......like talk to their hand puppet. Ridiculous.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(765 posts)
An Arizona woman stabbed her boyfriend with a pair of scissors after he declined her request to engage in a threesome with a woman that the alleged assailant had met at a local dog park, police charge.

According to cops, Teresa Gillard, 42, is facing felony aggravated assault and disorderly conduct charges stemming from a confrontation earlier this month at a residence in Lake Havasu City that she shares with the victim.

As detailed in a police report, Gillard told cops that she wanted to invite her new female acquaintance over for a threesome, which she and the victim “have always talked about doing.” But, Gillard added, her boyfriend “did not want to have a threesome because he wasn’t feeling well.”

The couple--who have dated, on and off, since 2008--began quarreling after the threesome proposal was rejected by the victim. A verbal argument between the pair eventually turned physical, investigators allege.

As first reported in Today’s News-Herald, as the dispute escalated, Gillard allegedly stabbed the victim several times in the arm and abdomen with a pair of scissors. The man, cops say, suffered only minor lacerations during the January 12 fracas.

Wait for it... alcohol was a factor.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
A fool and his money soon part.

I've always loved that quote.

I don't especially care if someone wants to buy a dildo made out of quartz or whatever, but anyone who thinks it'll have magical healing properties (beyond those of its dildo qualities) is out to lunch.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
Rose Quartz is known as the "love stone." And Amythest as "healing" so I suppose if you needed either of those it's not so far fetched.

-Wonder if they have one made of Malachite, the green "money" stone for...;)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2092 posts)
"They practically double as home decor,.."

Hmmm... looks like a pestle doesn't it. Keep it in the kitchen for that perfect pesto with a hint of sardines.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7050 posts)
Outta the way, Paltrow...

Healing Crystal Dildos Are Here to Make Your Vagina a Magical Place

Healing crystals have been a wellness trend for quite some time now, with a cult following of people who swear by their therapeutic properties. While some choose to harness the rocks' energy in the form of pyramid-shaped decor or jewelry, one innovative company has delved into previously untrekked territory: the crystal dildo market. Yes, you read that correctly.

Chakrubs dubs itself as "the original crystal sex toy company," with all of its products being made from 100 percent pure crystal. Chakrubs derives its name from Chakra, the Sanskrit word that describes energy wheels. The company produces handmade dildos made from precious minerals like rose quartz and pure amethyst, which each provide their own respective healing properties.

The best part about these dildos? They practically double as home decor, so you totally avoid the semiawkward moment when a visitor spots your self-pleasuring gadget on your bedside table.

The company's testimonials page is now flooded with diehard Chakrub advocates demonstrating praise for the products and their healing powers. One reviewer wrote, "It makes me feel more alive," while another explained, "My Chakrub is calming for my anxiety and though I've got a long way to go, it has notably increased my ability to see my self-worth again."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
A very old story, but truly wtf...

A woman accused of having sex with skeletons after police discovered pictures of her kissing human skulls has been convicted of disturbing the peace of the dead and ordered to undergo treatment for psychiatric problems.

The 37-year-old Swedish woman has not been named, but pictures of her collection of human bones, including ones of her snuggling up to bed with a skull, were released last month.

Prosecutors in the city of Gothenburg had alleged she used the bones for sexual gratification but she avoided charges of necrophilia and she was instead charged with 'disturbing the peace of the dead'.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
But - there's one of those "these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA..." disclaimers!

The horseshit levels in "alternative medicine" are off the charts....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27122 posts)
"what else onto sensitive mucous membranes." Someone didn't clean the hose and you are injected with ass of another being.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7050 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ... 666  Next »
241 to 250 of 6651
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.