WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776102281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... More 
Start   2281 to 2290 of 3169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So sad, Mr Jinx. I am sure that almost every one of them was on the phone or texting.

Cute Guy's eldest son totaled his car three or four months after it was given to him(used) by Cute Guy. He was eating, on his iPod and likely texting. He was lucky all he hurt was a telephone pole. Hopefully the other 3 boys, having witnessed older brother going from cool dood with a car to walking dood, have been influenced to be safer behind the wheel.

I am known by my friends as "Suzy Safety Patrol", but you cannot tell your kids not to talk or text while driving when they watch YOU talk and text while driving. I do not understand why parents don't get that.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
The recent wave up here has been 17-20 yr olds killed in auto accidents. It has been a horrible spring. Some were friends of our kids, some were recent grads, one was a child of my client, 1 was a previous student of Mrs Minx, the rest were kids we did not know personally but were close enough geographically and with the same life path as our own kids that it just hurt to read about.

All situations listed the same cause: 'driver lost control of vehicle."

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
Guns don't kill people, toddlers do.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
In 5 months, toddlers have killed more Americans than terrorists have.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
What I noticed in many of the articles I have read, the guns were laying on a bed or a coffee table and unattended, and several times the child was a visitor in the home. What does it take to put the darned thing away, out of reach of a child? I'm not anti-gun, but people with guns need to be responsible with them.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
WTF: 11 Deaths in Five Months Where Shooter Was 3 to 6 Years Old At least 10 more toddlers have shot but not killed themselves or someone else this year. 9 cases of 7 to 19 years old accidentally killed themselves, a family member or friend since January.

(not a rant against gun ownership)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
Talk about bad luck...

A man who received the world's first double-leg transplant had to have both his limbs amputated after an unrelated illness forced him to stop taking anti-rejection drugs, a Spanish hospital confirmed Tuesday.

According to Valencia's Hospital La Fe — which performed transplant surgery on the unidentified patient in 2011 — the patient "had to undergo an operation to amputate the two extremities" about a year and a half after the transplant, Agence France-Presse reported.

He had to stop taking the anti-rejection drugs because they were interfering with the treatment of the new illness, the hospital said, according to the AFP report.

"In these cases the protocol is that, if the transplanted organ is not a vital organ, it should be removed from the patient so as to allow treatment of the illness that is more serious and urgent," AFP quoted the hospital as saying.

The 10-hour transplant operation was led by surgeon Pedro Cavadas and involved a team of more than 50, including surgeons, nurses and transplant coordinators.

Cavadas, who performed the world's first double-hand transplant in 2006, is known as a "miracle doctor" in the Spanish media, the BBC reported.

The patient, who was in his 20s when the transplant took place, had to have both his legs amputated above the knee after a traffic accident.

The hospital said the patient had not given permission to disclose any information about his current treatment.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
Next time, tell them you're Fido!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I thought free members could not initiate chat.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Why am I dumb enough to accept a chat request from a Free member who has been on here 3 years with no pics?

Them: Hi Me: Hi Them: Hubby or wife? Me: Hubby

Then nothing. Zzzz.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19068 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... More 
Start   2281 to 2290 of 3169   End
TOPIC: WTF