Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  ... 587  Next »
2281 to 2290 of 5866
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course they are, and opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and some are more expressive than others.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11738 posts)
humorous barbs and tomfoolery are in the eye of the beholder.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18740 posts)
I know I do. We also all have things we're passionate about, or at least I hope we do.

I just don't see any benefit in attempting to bait someone into an anonymous on-line confrontation, or engaging in one, for that matter, humorous barbs and general tomfoolery aside.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11738 posts)
FJ and I have been arguing with each other for years, and we agree on most things. I like that he has the balls to stand up for what he believes and isn't afraid to name names. I know he's not part of some group that talk about people here behind their backs. I've never felt like FJ claimed to be an expert on topics from Science to monetary policy.

To each their own.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18740 posts)
It is more than just opinions this poor soul needs. He needs someone to train him who is a expert on the chemical and physical makeup of the body. Who has all the answers for how to do everything.

As far as opinions, IMO we all have opinions on everything. That includes the both of us.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I think he means the one who has an opinion on everything.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18740 posts)
You mean the one who you believe thinks he's the smartest, or one of the other two who think they are, and keep posting about it, while arguing with him...and each other?

Why he/they occupy so much space in each others' heads is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11738 posts)
He needs the smartest man on the internet for a trainer...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Being blocked by a woman in Texas I thought was cool had some brains. I guess the other people I blocked got to her to block me. Okay with me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Also posted in Fitness Bitchfest, but some here may find it amusing.

This guy at the gym.... I've seen him there before. Imagine Mr. Bean at the gym. Super light weights, moving very fast with either extremely short or odd ranges of motion, or just arms flailing and machines clattering, as if the machine is trying to figure out wtf he's doing too. His "assisted pull-up" is conducted like he's hanging over a pit of hungry snapping crocodiles. Kicking and wrenching his whole damn body. I'm not sure whether what I'm seeing is dangerous, funny, or just plain stupid.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  ... 587  Next »
2281 to 2290 of 5866
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.