Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... More 
Start   2281 to 2290 of 4689   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since Wayne is currently on here can he come in an explain why couples on breaks are not allowed to use the full abilities of a website for the use of which they have paid?

Can member's "on break" still email? View profiles?

Utter crap.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22396 posts)
I guess a "lifetime membership" isn't actually for your lifetime. Nor does it sound like its much of a membership.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
That's fucking bullshit.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22396 posts)
WTF?

This might be serving as a farewell. It seems that although there are countless profiles that state that they are "on break" or "not currently searching" ours has been singled out as not acceptable. They took away our posting privileges both here and in groups earlier today, and I'm sure since I refuse to set our profile to invisible because I want to be able to have contact with my fora friends and allow them to see our pictures, it will be again soon. If they take it down again, that's it, I'm done. I guess I can't give advice on a swingers forum with 7+ years experience if I'm not currently seeking new dick for a few months. I didn't know you had to be seeking new partners 24/7 365 in order to have a profile which is basically what I'm being told.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20139 posts)
They should have called their kid SouthWest.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I think they should have spelled it "Knorth". You know, keeping with the whole "K" motif....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22396 posts)
I finally tracked down a copy of the Vogue with Kim and Kanye and lil baby North West. I know a lot of people are pissed off that Ms. Wintour put them on the cover...WTF...the baby is worth the mag alone. She is a living doll.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5215 posts)
Just spoke with daughter. She said it sounded like the one they found in the crawl space a couple of weeks ago. It was frozen solid and no smells until the break up started and it actually started thawing out. The renters were not the ones who put it there!

I would be moving out!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
NOTHING stinks worse than a rotting human corpse. I think it is something instinctive to reduce disease risk. An unmistakable stench you will never ever forget.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Right now it is what they call "break up" there, where everything is thawing out. Pretty nasty stuff from what I am told. Maybe the body "broke out" and that's how it was discovered?

BTW - daughter also mentioned the Moose are more then plentiful this year in town looking for food. She saw 5 yesterday morning just on her drive to work.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... More 
Start   2281 to 2290 of 4689   End
TOPIC: WTF