WTF : Swingers Discussion 212776102281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... More 
Start   2281 to 2290 of 3003   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know where you find all that bad think , I really try stay calm down when see something like that.. in my country before one month in home for old people man nurse punch some old granny who lose both eye... everywhere happened bad thing. I just call people to make love,fuck..... no bad thinK.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
The principal and head teacher at a Godalming, England, special-needs school were reported by employees in March for allowing a student with self-harm issues to cut herself, under staff supervision. (Unsted Park School enrolls kids aged 7-19 who have high-functioning autism.) Teachers were to hand the girl a sterilized blade, wait outside a bathroom while she acted out, checking up on her at two-minute intervals, and then dressing the girl's wounds once she had finished. The school reportedly abandoned the policy six days after implementing it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
actually, BS, it was warm in there

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
kibbles; how much ice did you have to use to make that hanger work right...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Thank you for noticing {wink} I try to use pictures that "go" with what I'm saying to some degree

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
That pic is one reason why I would love to see you ice skate.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've only ice skated a few times, but I've always really loved it. Too bad it has to be so frickin cold to have ice! lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
One of the things I miss about Canada is skating on open air rinks (or larger things like ponds or frozen rivers). Due to a severe ankle injury when I was a teenager, I was unable to skate again until I was about 25. I missed 10 years of fun because of it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Big hockey fan and former hockey mom,

Yeah, guns aren't necessary if you have enough power behind a stick.

(Sorry),

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Is it the regular bacon or the 30 seconds in the microwave and ready to eat bacon?

There are risks and benefits to both.

RTE bacon gives her more time to get out and about increasing her chances of an accident,

The traditional bacon increases her risk of grease fires, burns, and other related injuries, such as spilling grease on the floor and slipping and falling.

Most accidents happen in the home unless someone's out of home accident hits you too.

MMMM, might be best to ask for a combination of the two to even out the risk factors.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... More 
Start   2281 to 2290 of 3003   End
TOPIC: WTF