WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610212
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   212 to 221 of 2616   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's Alaska, the body was well preserved!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
SA - going to have to ask my daughter about that one. She works for the Troopers and hears all the good stuff!

But how the heck could you not know a dead body was in the house? It wasn't that cold up there this past winter!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
(CNN) - An Alaska man missing for more than a year was found dead in his home on Monday, according to Anchorage Police. The home had been occupied by renters for nearly a year, but they apparently had no idea the body was in the home, police said.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Must have been an American or English insurance company. Definitely not Italian.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6583 posts)
Two years ago, the female half of an Italian couple was hit by a car while crossing the street; the injuries she sustained initially left her bedridden for three months, and have permanently damaged their ability to have a sex life on par with what they previously enjoyed. And there are also other limitations for the two, who say they can't ride bikes or travel together. They were awarded the equivalent of $28,000 in a judgement in their favor.

The driver's insurance company argued that as a middle-aged couple, they wouldn't be having an active sex life anyway.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
A 21-year-old woman and unidentified man in Ciudad Real, Spain, on Friday night, decided to have sex atop a boarded-up 50-foot waterwheel well shaft. The boards became loose during their lovemaking, and the woman ultimately fell into the water roughly 30 feet below.

He took off. But he may have been the one to place an anonymous call that led firefighters to the scene, where Spain's ABC reports she was found clinging to the side of the well. They rescued the woman and brought her to a hospital, which treated her for symptoms of hypothermia. She was released the next morning, and firefighters put out a statement warning similarly frisky couples that there are other covered waterwheel shafts in the area.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
People I knew kept telling me to watch SWF when I had my psycho roommate from Hell. Finally saw it a month or two after I FINALLY got her out of my home.....scared the Hell out of me!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
Lol I always keep a careful eye on those shoes. They sure look deadly

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
never heard of it, but not surprising since I only watch about 3-4 movies a year that are not kids movies.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
Remember the movie "Single White Female"? She stabbed the guy in the eye with a heeled shoe and killed him?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   212 to 221 of 2616   End
TOPIC: WTF