Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 555  Next »
212 to 221 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
based on "their" track record of obfuscation, histrionics, and (largely successful) efforts at blocking most of the actual necessary work they *ought* to have been diligently pursuing for the past several years, i think there's a more than slight chance "they" actually mean to follow through as best they can.

we'll see.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9655 posts)
JW: why don't people understand that - almost always - this bluff and bluster of politics is nothing more than that?

NO they weren't going to impeach Bush

NO they weren't going to impeach Obama

NO they aren't going to block his nominee. They didn't they last 2 times and they aren't this time either.

Stop buying into their bullshit and they will stop selling it to you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Justice Scalia is dead and all the Republicans can say is "we will NOT MOVE on replacin him this year."

so....we're going to leave SCOTUS one justice short for nearly a year because of partisanship?

#firethemALL

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9655 posts)
My apologies to Aunt Sally...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
LOL

Where's Dan Quayle when you need him?

The answer is- potatoe.

mathsisfun. com/operation-order-pemdas.html

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Ya. I was about to suggest 12, as well. I'm a little rusty on my rule of order but it seems like multiplication should have come first

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
VA

I think that's a poor example. Technically the answer is 12 because multiplication takes precedence over addition. However the natural ambiguity of that sequence has led to the near universal use of brackets for clarity. The versatility of brackets in superseding the rule of arithmetic in favor of notational convenience (e.g in logical strings within spreadsheet arguments) is worth their universal application in my view.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
tit for tat,,, cruz should quit ,,,to Canadian, not American.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
A post going around on Facebook:

What's 3+3x3+3-3?

Most people say 18.

We should never raise the minimum wage. I swear half of all people don't deserve their high school diploma.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Too political? For some reason the last line cracked me up....

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 555  Next »
212 to 221 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.