Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 579  Next »
212 to 221 of 5781
User Details are only visible to members.
Current - I was thinking of the exact same "punishment". Make him have to serve community service while putting him near the food he needs. Point made that stealing is not the answer nor permissible while providing support for the food banks and/or soup kitchens.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
Scamp,

I think the question is what should the punishment be? A 100 Euro fine is pointless. If he had ten Euros he wouldn't have been stealing food. How about community service working in a food bank? After he puts his time in I'm sure he won't go home hungry.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
Should society find a way to feed the hungry? Absolutely.

Should it be legal to take whatever you need? Of course not. What's next, you can't afford a car but you found a new job so you take your neighbors car? "Well your honor, I NEEDED a car to get to work" Not guilty!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
What Shesmooth said.

But very educational. I thought farmers left the grain at the edge of the fields to support the pheasant population. Turns out it was peasants.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
I can't believe he went all "Leviticus" up in here.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(8134 posts)
More then likely FUCKED OVER

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
When giving speeches to scientists, one would use logistical remediation over crayons, however, should the roles reverse, crayons work wonders.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1927 posts)
I don't think there are reading comprehension or logical analysis problems.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate..."

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19763 posts)
I'm tired of the reading comprehension and logical analysis problems people seem to have with this topic and I'm walking from it before I say anything I can't take back.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25104 posts)
I never said they "want" to be homeless. I said they choose to be.

I've met a number of homeless people and know two in particular very, very well. I'm not as oblivious of them as you might think. They are where they are for a whole host of reasons, which cover the entire spectrum, from "totally their own choosing" to "totally fucked over by society".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25104 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 579  Next »
212 to 221 of 5781
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.