Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 529  Next »
212 to 221 of 5286
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but here's something I've noticed. Our new pic system is so cutting edge technology and shit, that it will actually at times allow a photo which has not been correctly sized to be loaded. This why our main profile pic of Kate that was huge for a few days until I realized what had happened, took the pic off and used the one I had correctly sized. I actually still have one of me on my paddleboard which is still wrong, so it shows up huge, but since I don't use it as a main profile pic, it isn't hurting anything. And I'm too lazy to fix it right now.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6743 posts)
WTF is going on with the ginormous logos in the fora and everywhere next to members' names instead of default pics?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8976 posts)
LOL

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1524 posts)
Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23724 posts)
@VA: Why not? Everyone else has an "alternative LS." At least they claim who they are not be like some predators on this site.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
I saw it on Tosh.0.

I can't figure out what exactly this crowd is. Gay biker rednecks?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23724 posts)
I'm afraid to ask how you found this VA. Just what exactly were you searching for when this gem popped up?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2942 posts)
GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6743 posts)
VA

That's some serious Texas Party goin on right dar....

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
Happy to see that you got a video of my wife's family up in here...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18933 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  17.1  18.1  19.1  20.1  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  ... 529  Next »
212 to 221 of 5286
TOPIC: WTF

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy