WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why do couples list the husband as straight and then ask if it is ok if he does oral on the single guy? If people would be be straight up with what they are looking for it would save everyone a bunch of time a carpal tunnel.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Rabbit, the best thing in life is to, "Let Go". We make mistakes in relationships, how did we know until we are older. I could wright a book.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(566 posts)
HavingFun - The warrants are likely long resolved. I was never able to get any kind of restraining order because he's non violent and we shared a child so the court/police insisted he had every right to come to my house..Of course he no longer has any reason and but rarely shows up now.

He got/gets paid "under the table" and never keeps an address so serving him with warrants/papers was always near impossible and garnishing his wages was never an option.

To get his rights to my daughter removed I had to forgive the huge amount of back child support he owed so there is no legal debt on him. as NJ said, it was the cost of our freedom...but my daughter sure could use it for college right about now...oh well..I'll find a way. I always do! :-)

He's no longer any issue or concern of mine...just the lingering debt he left that the court burdened me with is.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Rabbit, there are some people that we can never make peace with because they hate themselves. Go to the Court yourself and make sure the warrants for his arrest are made permanent so if he ever comes back you can have him locked up. Does the Motor Vehicle Dept prevent dead beats from having drivers licenses.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(566 posts)
And who says that true isn't stranger than fiction.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(121 posts)
VA-LOL...the breast milk robbery...would that be considered a loaded weapon?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
VA, I totally agree...the guy is getting screwed by a seriously faulty court/government system. I was only trying to compare the fact that he's being ripped off in a slightly similar way i am...He's paying off a debt that isn't his and so am I...all because of someone else and a court system that will not see reason.

I feel for the guy. I truly do.

HavingFun- Peace was never an option with that man...I tried. We were never married. All I ever wanted from him was to be a decent father to our daughter...I didn't even care about child support. I only went after CS as a way to perhaps keep him away when it became apparent all he wanted was to make my life difficult.

He'll eventually wander back to the states and probably show up on my doorstep (as is usual) acting like none of this ever happened and can he please sleep on my couch (but mean, in my bed). I'll laugh sadly and close the door.

NJ - Like you, I've never seen the wisdom in the annihilation approach. I just don't have that in me. I try to wish the other person truly happy. If they are happy then they aren't bothering me.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
A Texas woman whose four pit bulls entered her neighbors' yard through a hole in the fence and killed their 10-year-old beagle is suing them for $1 million.

Emerald White says in her lawsuit filed this week in Galveston County district court that she was "seriously injured" on Oct. 27 trying to stop the attack and retrieve her dogs. She says she suffered "multiple serious bite and scratch-type injuries" and accuses her neighbors of failing to securely confine and restrict their dog, Bailey.

White also contends she's feeling "conscious pain and suffering and now suffers also from fear, anxiety and trepidation."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
A woman entered a pharmacy in Darmstadt, Germany and asked to buy a breast pump, police reported. But after handing over a €200-note to pay for her €20 purchase, she suddenly uncovered one breast and used her fingers to squirt milk from it at the pharmacist.

She then rummaged through the counter display and went to a second cash register.

Ignoring the pleas of staff and customers to cover herself up, she again rooted through the counter displays and unleashed a fresh spray of milk.

Apparently satisfied with her handiwork, she quickly left the pharmacy, leaving the breast pump behind. The pharmacists only noticed that €100 was missing from their cash register some time later when counting the day's takings.

Police believe the woman, who they described as having a “robust” figure, long dark hair tied into a ponytail and speaking an unknown language, stole the cash while customers and staff were distracted by her antics.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Well, I think the difference here Rabbit is that this guy didn't father a child, wasn't involved in the fraud, but is somehow on the hook for the fraud that his ex-girlfriend committed, even though everyone knows he had nothing to do with it.

i.e. he did nothing wrong to anybody and his life is being ruined..... for some reason. His ex-girlfriend ruined his life, ripped off the government, and is off scot-free.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3579   End
TOPIC: WTF