Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 610  Next »
21 to 30 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess your first time would have to be with a cherry tree, so you could pop it ...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1189 posts)
That's just sick..but there was a cherry tree that gave me wood once.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
And I thought the folks into Tabasco sauce enamas were special ....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(491 posts)
"Sigh "

lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2249 posts)
Arborphilia is actually a thing. People who have sexual fetishes (and sometimes "relationships" with trees.

Um, ok.

On one "arborphilia" support blog, a female poster regretted her choice to have "convenient" sex with the sycamore outside her bedroom window instead of the sturdy redwood she actually covets.

“Looking back, I knew that I should have followed my friend’s advice when he suggested: Go big, Dani. Go redwood. The silent treatment, the emotional unavailability, I deserved it all for settling for something convenient, something other than what I really desired, a sycamore instead of a redwood. And maybe the lack of sex hurt him as much as his silence hurt me. I should have sanded him, prepared him for physical love instead of shying away from splinters and demanding conversation when he wanted quiet time alone with me, for us to just hole one another.”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
Sigh

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Pot does different things to different people. Like Alcohol. I can not smoke pot because after high from the happy types of pot i get paranoid. But its really nice when i am stoned on that stuff.

Mrs can not drink alcohol, one drink and she can not control what she says, anything that comes to her mind and then a few minutes later she gets an very ill feeling.

She smokes pot, i drink. She wont touch the stoner varieties of pot from the Indica family, She only smokes the happy pot of the Setvia family. She does very serious high level science that requires her to program software like SPSS. Pot used after work shuts down the shot term memory so that she can sleep at night without thinking about work.

A couple of glasses of wine does the same thing for me. I dont drink whiskey, even though i love the taste of it because it upset my sleep at night.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2527 posts)
Trump's nominee for head of NSA believes this piece of fake news.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20606 posts)
A man from North Carolina walked into the Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria in Washington DC with an AR-15 assault rifle and fired at least one round causing a panicked evacuation of the restaurant and lockdown of several neighboring businesses. After being arrested the man said he was there to "self investigate" reports spread on fake news media of a child sex ring affiliated with Hillary Clinton being run out the restaurant and other neighborhood businesses connected by underground tunnels.

How crazy does a fake news story have to be before it is shut down prior to reaching an audience big enough to motivate a whack job like this to drive across an entire state to follow up on it?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Some people demonstrate incredible creativity in their inventions.

And.. then there's this.

w ww.facebook.c om/MetroUK/videos/1227717187263567/

Warning: don't have any food in your mouth when you watch this commercial....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 610  Next »
21 to 30 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.