Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
21 to 30 of 7352
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF - off and on all morning the Today Show hosts have been talking about dating & ghosting. So what, now that both genders do it there is a cool name for it. Haven't guys (some not all) been using this technique forever? He's just not that into you, and apparently neither is she !

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4938 posts)
@Current: GEEZ! What a horrible, awful way to die!!! But then I guess when you're a Moron it sorta makes sense? And he truly lived the spirit of Burning Man in its most literal interpretation.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3779 posts)
A 41 year old man was killed when he ran into the giant fire at the end of the Burning Man festival after successfully dodging a number of "rangers" attempting to tackle him. The man was pulled out of the fire by staff in fire resistant gear and flown to a burn center in California where he died.

It's not clear at this time whether the man was merely a Moron who tripped while evading the rangers or was a suicidal narcissistic Moron attempting to kill himself.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
Intimidatingly hot...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
I wish. We joined the N California Tea party to protest Obamacare knowing that it would do serious financial harm to us our children and our business.

The Stalinists came in force and attacked with all the power of the corrupt goverment that is America. The IRS audited everyone and all their families and businesses seizing all of their bank accounts at the same time. OSHS came into those who had business and found reasons to close down those business for months. The FBI let everyone in town know that the member where under investigation for something bad.

The local Democratic operatives targeted everyone who had a retail business picketed them and chased away their customers.

But we had the brains not to donate online or with a check. We gave cash and made sure we did not appear on any member lists. We did not receive emails on Gmail so we where spared.

If only beauty would spare us..but we are paying close to 3 grand a month for useless health insurance and its going to get much worst next year.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6963 posts)
haha i don't think that's it. thank you tho.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17503 posts)
Maybe you are just too beautiful for them to control themselves?

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(680 posts)
(to be clear, all i did was return the view--no communication, written or otherwise).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17503 posts)
brand new profile (joined 8/20) listed as a couple but the verbiage reads like single female looking for men--shows up in my WVM. then blocked me.

i wonder if it was something i said?

whatevs.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17503 posts)
Current study history. Real history not he common care garbage. We in America are doing the exact thing that was done to created Communist Russia and allowed the Nazi's to come to power.

Mao's cultural revolution and reeducation camps is what is already happening in America with political correctness.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6963 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 736  Next »
21 to 30 of 7352
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.