WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Think of it this way.....

In which yard are you going to notice an old rusty lawn mower laying around?

A perfectly landscaped and manicured lawn, or an unkempt, trash-covered lawn with 3 cars up on blocks?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
wtf is with all the tiny pics lately? so many really nice pics, some shared by friends, some just coming thru the system for approval but they are super tiny. i'm guessing they are doing something wrong when loading them, resizing them or something, but we need to find a way to explain the process better.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
When I was 115 and in all kinda great shape, all I could do is pick myself apart for any little imperfection I perceived. I was very toned and nicely tanned. Now that I am no where near that, I look back thinking, "DAMN! I was all that and a biscuit and didn't even realize it!"...maybe it was best I didn't or I woulda had the attitude that often comes with it. Now that I'm trying to get back to where i want to be, I look and see the improvements that are little by little starting to show and I'm proud of the hard work and effort I'm seeing the results of.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Ummm I don't consider myself particularly sophisticated but I could NOT imagine saying something like that to anyone woman especially one I worked with. WTF. You should have tased him.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
I've noticed that the closer we are to ideal, the more critical we are (and everyone else seems to follow suit.) It's rather an odd phenomena.

When I worked out daily and only weighed 112 lbs, two women told me that I had fat knees and my boss told my that I should lose weight because my hips were broader than my shoulders.

Now that I am somewhat overweight, I hear nothing negative and a ton of compliments.

Perhaps before they didn't look at me as a real woman but more like a china doll and were shocked by any imperfections.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(207 posts)
People seem to delude themselves pretty well in that area. I'm the opposite, I tend to notice my defects and be bothered by them.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
Another isn't it interesting how people see themselves. The dude's weight is listed at 320. He is of average height. Description: not to fat. A little chubby.

There are no pics. There is no reference to exercise or body building.

Dude, you are not only obese, but you are morbidly obese. Sorry to break the news.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Oh I am carefully wishing for lots of things. It might take hours to work through the entire list.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
Toomuch, careful what you wish for, sweetie {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
the upside of that, SA, is that with Xbox 360 you're supposed to move your whole body! Now try to imagine me moving like that but with a joystick

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF