Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 734  Next »
201 to 210 of 7339
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol, no. Dude on the sidelines. It was a running commentary of what I was doing with the guy. Haha.

Similar to what you mentioned earlier about the trump basher. Maybe if the sex in the room was more entertaining he wouldn't be talking trump. ;)

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(371 posts)
You have a cock in your mouth and the guy is talking politics? Damn you need some serious practice

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
Baaahahaha! Tyrannies to trannies, nutcal knows everything! I was in a hook-up situation where dude wouldn't shut up. It was like a running commentary. It was hilarious, I was drunk. NYE. I get a fucking gold star and a cookie for not laughing while I punched him in the throat. Such a bad idea to make me laugh while I have a cock in my mouth!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(371 posts)
So confused probably because I am drinking but if I red this right Trump is in your gym?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
WTF A tranny in the gym goes from being a man to a woman with the full operations. Then the tranny lifts weights and looks like a very muscular very strange man with tits and a waist like a woman.

There are two tyrannies like that in the gym. i am guessing its for a performance.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6577 posts)
That's funny, I don't care who ya are.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19362 posts)
WTF?... Ever forget that you'd eaten beets for dinner?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13565 posts)
When I Googled it I found in addition to coloring books there were people selling Color Guides, Bluelines, Greylines, Photostats from work they did with comic book companies. There is a whole precolored market out there. Maybe they are just buying them from people at garage sales and reselling them.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Ha! My daughter did something around the same age. She sold Passover colored pages she drew in the night before. We were so tired from Passover (our first and only one) we were sleeping in. Not her, she had her Fisher Price table in the front of the yard with a sign that said 50 cents each. When I woke up I couldn't find her, looked out the window and ran out there. Asked what she was doing. She said selling her colored pages and that the price was too high at first so dropped it 25 cents and was selling a lot. She had be 5 or 6. Kids are crazy!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
So that's why I'm thinking they are doing single-picture pages, not entire books.

While I don't understand it, all power to them. Although I imagine it might get tedious coloring for 8 hours a day - even if you love coloring.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28601 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 734  Next »
201 to 210 of 7339
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.